Post a picture that best describes your life right now

Post a picture that best describes your life right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/xPoq0
youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E&user=TrustNordisk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gay

Waiting for the snow to come and put me to sleep forever.

any more pics like this?
this is amazing

Fuck, this pic makes me want a gf

I've been eating around 3000kcal/day and i'm a 70 kg skeleton

>thin privilege
Bitch just lose weight

faggot

>Posting some fat feeling shit on Veeky Forums

If you're fat like that, Go fucking lift no one is feeling sorry for you.

imgur.com/gallery/xPoq0

Why can't anime be real bros??

puperty will be over someday son

gay

lel

come on you know its not true

tl:dr

closet faggit detected

me on the left

did he died?

>my life is a lie now
Horrible truth is, everyone else is thinking the same thing.

tired of seeing this picture everywhere

Underrated

>mfw i was bored today
>calculated that I can get 2000+ cal and 80g protein a day from milk powder and noodles

>scrawny glasses-wearing nerd making out with a good-looking tanned girl
What is this, high fantasy? Fucking college humor.

>College humour
Fucking dropped

Why you so edgy?

Looks like my room and the clothes I wear fuck too close to home user.

My friends have said that pic is creepily accurate to my current life style. But replace the controller with a keyboard. All i do is work, lift, play pc master race.

Sakura really let herself go.

Replace play PC with music production and that's my life. Although I don't have any friends or desire any. I work 12 or 15 hours days everyday.

>exams over
>didn't chase summer job

>tfw you think you made it and this happens

anyone have a picture for tfw you know your being strung along for entertainment/validation/attention but you go along with it anyway cause you enjoy the attention too?

>College humour
>Picking up

Ah this is 99% of women after college. Maybe you shouldn't fuck bad boy douche bag losers all the time. Kek of all keks stay toasty roastie :^)

Same here

teach me senpai

There are people in way worse conditions than mine, but damnit I'm glad I'm going to finally see a psychologist

are you a wizard?

>80 protons being enough for anything

>psychologist
top lel

No I have had gfs before and have one right now I just don't date vapid whores.

so for you 99% of women is like all of them except the one's you've dated? Or do you think 99% of women that go to college are vapid whores?

This desu senpai

Way to twist my words. 99% of women in general are vapid whores. But this describes the average Western woman at age 25+. Used up after partying and sucking Chads off. Now they expect some stud to put a ring on it instead of pumping and dumping. Eventually they settle with a beta because it was my past user.

My gfs have all been screened by me if they are sluts or mentally ill I just fuck them and try and get another girl behind their back.

Rule Numerous Uno never treat a whore like a queen

I want a shirt that just says GYM on it.

Example here a really smart girl I knew who was a university student fucked black guys indiscriminately went to clubs all the time pretended to not be a slut and had no common sense. She dated a guy I knew who was a huge wigger and a high school drop out with a criminal record and treated her like shit. They broke up eventually. Both her and him were degenerates and I never helped her out once. They broke up eventually and he called her a whore and such.

My example is I went out with a prime virgin who was religious we did break up when I had a 420 blaze it phase and I banged sluts for a while until my current gf whose a religious and moral woman whose past relationships were long term and a marriage.

>life will never be that cozy

mfw when eating 3600 kcal every day as a 75kg skelly.

All good

THIS
>tfw she's talking to you about how much she enjoys being single

Recently I've realised I hate myself as a person and lost all my motivation for everything. What's the point of learning, lifting and overall developing if, at the very fundamentals, I'm absolute trash and hate my guts- that's what I think. How do you go on with the whole spin my life around thing, you know the one convicted felond or drug addicts do, where do I even start? I feel like I want to methaporically an hero and start putting the pieces together anew
I just don't know anymore guys

:(

>can solve a rubiks cube
>still a fuckup

>tfw no qt 2D cat-girl slave to make me food and rub my back after work and working out

>know a great girl, spend much time together
>"Hey, you know, we've been meeting a lot, how about we try stepping this thing up a bit?"
>"Oh, user, I'm so, so sorry, but I only think of you as a friend."

What a time to be alive!

This. This is what life is before marriage.

What is it like after?

Same only fatter. You have a LOT MORE SEX when you are single and you have it with different women. I love my wife and the sex is good, but you do NOT do anything she does not like (screaming "take it all you hot whore" while cumming does NOT go over well later)
Full time jobs for wife and I, taking care of the house and yard work, take a lot of time... add in working out and you get about an hour or two to do whatever you want each day.

not even memeing @ u rn

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E&user=TrustNordisk

You're better off addressing each of your problems systematically, starting with your mental landscape.

>start dating someone else
>first girl immediately wants your dick
>"YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS!"

Is this loss?

I lived with my ex gf for a year. They were not happy times, we both worked, she studied, i managed the finances, her moms a lazy blob that tried to mooch money from us to which i had to slap some sense into my ex. Life was as you say, sex wasn't that often, job, housework, responsibilities and her shit became my shit, she got fatter and fatter, got paranoid I'd cheat on her but made no effort to lose weight. When the fights got too much i split.

Currently living a quiet bachelor life style and im beefy as fuck now compared to a year ago. I would have killed to be able to play vidya all day, build gunpla or just watch a movie without having to move my ass to jump onto some bullshit house project i didn't wanna do.