The Causes of Physical Beauty and Ugliness

Good Morning Veeky Forums

I posted something similar a few days ago and got many positives responses. I will be around this morning to answer questions.

I want to give you something special - the knowledge to how to be physically beautiful. This is not a metaphor, but rather literally true.

As you know there is more to beauty than lifting, and some bodies are ugly no matter how much gym time we put in. Furthermore, facial beauty seems to be completely outside of our control.

However, in reality both body and facial beauty and 1) controllable 2) primarily mediated by environmental, not genetic, factors. What this means in practical terms is that we can control the physical beauty outcomes for children.

Ugliness is in large part a chronic bone disease of stunted growth, that is why it is repulsive, it is a disease. Sadly once the bones are done growing (~18) years, we have much less ability to control outcomes.

The essence of my message is that all of you (barring some deforming genetic disease), even the ugliest, can have beautiful children - you just have to follow certain lifestyle practices before, during, and after the gestation of the child. Ironically, these lifestyle factors are in almost direct contrast to the conventional """wisdom""" of modernity. While anyone can, and everyone should look beautiful like a model, number of factors have obscured this understanding from the health sciences

Ugliness is not genetic, it is Nature's revenge for our disharmonious lifestyles. In a single generation we could, simply using environmental factors, make essentially every adult beautiful.

Thanks for checking the post, I hope you get something useful out of it.

viriculture.com/what-is-beautiful-and-why-part-2/

viriculture.com/bodies-part-2-the-well-developed-body/

viriculture.com/faces-part-3-the-well-developed-face/

viriculture.com/non-education-viriculture-part-1-prenatal-nutrition/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sgpeoWpO9w
viriculture.com/faces-part-5-teleology-of-facial-beauty/
viriculture.com/a-rehash-of-the-corroborative-evidence-against-modern-healthy-lifestyle-practices-part-2/
viriculture.com/non-education-viriculture-part-5-post-breastmilk-diet-of-the-child/
viriculture.com/educational-viriculture-part-1-school-is-not-education/
youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA&list=PL848F2368C90DDC3D
viriculture.com/bodies-part-1-stress-and-beauty/
viriculture.com/a-rehash-of-the-corroborative-evidence-against-modern-healthy-lifestyle-practices-part-8/
viriculture.com/are-you-a-degenerate/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17238049
viriculture.com/defense-of-traditional-wisdom/
jn.physiology.org/content/91/4/1699.long
viriculture.com/status-without-anxiety/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi Alex

everyone that's normal (not born with any defect or similar things) can obtain an aesthetically pleasing body if they dedicate to it. that alone will raise your attractiveness by quite a bit.

obtaining facial beauty can also be done by using make up. yeah, even guys. it all has to do with shading and bringing out your best features. related: youtube.com/watch?v=6sgpeoWpO9w

however to truly be attractive you need a haircut that suits your face frame, wear colors that compliment your skin tone/hair/eyes, wear clothes that fit you (one of the most important things), etc. all of those things will make you more physically attractive and have a better presence in social situations.

"beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder”

Thank you for the comment. Everything you said is true.

I would add that, in addition to the positive changes we can make as adults, there are some important aspects of physical beauty which cannot be improved as easily in adulthood, especially the bones and the face. This is why many people buy orthodontics and cosmetic facial surgery, in addition to using makeup to mask imperfections.

Genes alone do not determine the entirely of our development. Through judicious stress-free growth we can ensure children bones grow fully and symmetrically. We can also ensure the develop within the context of an appropriate sex-hormone marinade, which contributes to sexual dimorphism in adulthood.

Taken as a whole, parents can control whether the child grows up to be very beautiful in the classical sense.

Thanks for reading.

Additionally, most of makeup is simply pretending to have bone in places where your face does not. I call this "dishonest" beauty, and dedicate a discussion to it here:

viriculture.com/faces-part-5-teleology-of-facial-beauty/

>good forward growth (of maxilla)
>good bite
>recessed chin

In a way I'm grateful that this can be solved with a simple chin implant.

The maxilla.
>normal
>attractive
8/10 minimum, 8x6, 6'4+, 8"+ wrists, 24" bideltoid, 24"+ skull, 11"+ internipple distance in 2016 or death boyo

Thanks for the comment. Consider genioplasty rather than an implant, at least then you use your own bone not silicone to improve the chin.

Generally mandibular hypoplasia does not occur in isolation - this is because it is growth deformity affecting both jaws and indeed the whole body. Poor jaw growth tends to correlate with a "slight" bony frame in general, narrow shoulders in men, narrow hips in women, etc.

Even if you do choose surgery to correct yourself, there is no reason to subject your child to the same fate, especially when surgical outcomes are never as good as optimal growth.

Good point. The dimensions that you listed really do correspond to masculine beauty, since masculine beauty is very much a matter of optimal bony growth. Big wrists, skull, and wide chest all come from excellent bony development during the years of growth from 0 to 18. Height, although subject to both genetic and environmental factors, is optimized through good choices by the parents and growing child.

Once we are adults our skeletal size and shape is not really alterable without surgery. However for children who have not yet been born or who are still young, were have an amazing degree of influence over growth and beauty outcomes. How exactly to control these outcomes is explained here:

Saved these links to read later
Its kinda sad that many people will never be aesthetically pleasing because of the bad environments their parents gave them
I think that I am well above average asthetically but I know that I could have been much more if given a better environment

Thanks for the comment, I totally agree. It is a tragedy that so much ugliness in the world was not prevented, especially since it is not that hard to prevent if we have the right information. Mothers in particular need to know the right behaviors prior to conceptions to optimize the growth and development of the child. It should be taught in high school health, but of course we can't trust the government/medicine to get things right.

You make a good point about how you are well above average, but you could look better. There is a continuum of good facial development, with movie stars representing optimal development. Well developed faces tend to have less orthodontic need, less impacted teeth, less asymmetry, etc.

I'm reading one of your posts on traditional medicine, and I have to wonder... Despite the skepticism, why exactly do you automatically assume that vaccines are a) safe and b) necessary?

Also, what is your thoughts on fertility treatments? I think it should be banned so that it is no longer an option for striver females past their prime to shit out a frail, ugly autism gremlin only to masturbate their ego.

I had naturally perfect teeth until my wisdon teeth started growing, they crooked them a little, but the dentist said that less than an year on braces and they will be fine.
also, on what said:
1,77m
11'' internipple distance
7'' wrists
23'' bideltoid
is that good enough?

No.

Great example to show the difference between a beautiful face and a not-so-good face. Notice that the main difference is in the lack of robust bone growth on the face on the right. Less bone later to the eyes, the corners of the eyes droop, the bridge of nose appears pinched, the brow is weak, the lips are incompetent at rest, the face tapers like a V, the ears appear to stick out, the face in narrow. All of these are stigmata of the poorly developed face - even the body of the man on the right is "slight" compared to the robust physique of the other man.

As Mr Burns said to Pop-n-Fresh in The Simpsons "I owe my robust physique to your tubes of triple-bleached goo."

These stigmata are all avoidable with judicious lifestyle practices on the part of the parents. I am essentially saying that good viriculture will give your children faces and bodies like the man on the left.

>the bridge of nose appears pinched
Nothing wrong with a deep set nasal root, that is just a common cro-magnoid trait.

e.g.

Thank you, and you are right. We should not assume any medical interventions are safe and effective unless we have randomized controlled trial evidence to support, and they are time-testsed. I explicitly say that vaccines are one of the few interventions in medicine that *might* be appropriate for an asymptomatic child - but as you implied they are not always appropriate, and not all vaccines are necessary. Many vaccines are pushed for business reasons, and many sickness that vaccines protect against are not that morbid.

Fertility treatments allow women that are not healthy enough to reproduce to defy the will of Nature and force a pregnancy. The reason Nature decided that a women is not fertile is generally a protective measure for the health of the child. When we as doctors give medications to induce ovulation in a women who otherwise could not conceive, I don't believe that this does the child any favors. Healthy women who will grow strong and beautiful children will be able to conceive as Nature intended.

Good analysis. I've been reading up on this stuff recently and that photo I posted is such a perfect example. Jono Jenkins (the man on the left) has such amazing lateral facial growth.

What's your take on mewing? I sure you've heard of mike mew

As we get older there is a tendency for teeth to crowd in the front, even if we remove the wisdom teeth. This may be due to the fact the we do not use our anterior teeth the way Nature intended - hours a day of scraping meat off bone

There is no absolute cut-off for "beautiful." Anyway, social factors play a major role among humans, in case someone spent too much time on Veeky Forums and thinks it's 100% aesthetics. This is why the virtuoso pianist who can't bench one plate has a smoking hot girlfriend. The ultimate test of attractiveness is a combination of social and physical and is determined mostly by the quality of mate(s) you can actually get.

Yes, you are right. Certain facial traits are genetic for sure. However that person we were describing has a pinched nasal root in the coronal plane (inadequate width between the eyes).

This beautiful man, on the other hand, has a "deep set" root, but in the context of full bony development. That is why he is a model, and the first person we are describing is used as an example of someone who is not so attractive.

Beyond issue of safety of vaccines, I also see it as indeed a defiance of nature and a fetishization of life, for me this somewhat extends to medical science as a whole and the doctor becomes a cruel necromancer.

Though of course, I'm biased, as beyond the issue of safety I have several ideological issues with vaccinations.

Thank you! Dr Mew is discussed in a few of my posts. I have never met him, however he is probably the most accurate living practitioner (other than myself) on the subject. Mew believes that masticatory function is the primary cause of our modern dentofacial deformities. This is certainly true, however it may not be the whole story. Furthermore, masticatory function cannot explain many aspects of ugliness including facial asymmetry and body deformities. These are most likely due to nutritional, thermal, and early child care aspects of the diet as well. Remember our skeleton is made of bone, fat, and muscle, and if we do not take these raw materials in during growth, how can we reach our genetic potential?

As far as I know I am the first to create a practical guide to *all* of the influences of development relevant for making excellent beautiful children, in spite of the modern world.

I don't know what "Mewing" is though.

I see
I agree with you, there has to be a healthy equilibrium between the two factors. I have no problems with the social part, I just want to improve the fisical part more, I just got checked yesterday and I am at 90kg with a 23% body fat, I think that when I do get it down to 15% I will look like a top 20% of men.

Also, just finished reading one of your articles, glad I found your website, really good and informative.

I really believe you achieve this level of facial excellent for your children if you plan well and follow though. I hope you achieve it, your kids will thank you.

The man in your image has a lovely face, with beautiful robust bony growth. Full grown faces age well, poorly grown faces lack the bone structure to age gracefully.

I don't think most vaccines are very important, but it depends on the context. Vaccines also work with our natural immune system. The difference between a doctor introducing a harmless version of a pathogen, and your body encountering the same antigen naturally isn't so different.

I agree with your philosophically though, we moderns are too fearful of death.

Mewing refers to his recommended oral posture. Teeth and lips together, tongue pressed against the roof of the mouth. This has been shown to improve facial development in children but there is some scepticism as to its effectiveness in adults.

That is Finnish philosopher, ecologist, environmentalist and former fisherman Pentti Linkola, in many ways a result of a traditional lifestyle.

His writings are only tangentially related to the subject at hand, but I still wholeheartedly recommend you read his collection of articles "Can Life Prevail?".

Thanks for the support. Much of the difficulty with fat loss is that the advice is so bad:

viriculture.com/a-rehash-of-the-corroborative-evidence-against-modern-healthy-lifestyle-practices-part-2/

It turns out that you can eat as much as you want all day every day and maintain a beautiful ~15% body fat as a man, as long as you eat the right foods. I have been doing this for years and look shredded all the time without the need to "cut." Traditionally prepared meats, fish, butter heavy cream, bone stock, offal, etc. will never make you fat. Furthermore the heath "dangers" of these food were never based in real science, as explored in that post.

To everyone who thinks a symmetrical face is good. Look at Max. A symmetrical face is good for Pussys.

Good looking face. Note how the brow and jaw bones extend anteriorly past the eyes, giving the appearance of deep set eyes. This is just adequate bone growth in the anterior-posterior plane.

Thanks for the explanation about Mewing. There may additional ways to slightly improve adult faces, but these are essentially the same one that grow faces correctly in the first place. Remember that we moderns do not use our teeth as they are supposed to be used. The correct way is quoted from a 1958 book:

The average young child is denied the opportunity to acquire good habits for he is not given foods which require chewing. Wallace Warned against’ these deficiencies in the guidance of an infant’s eating habits. He listed the following typical modern feeding errors:

1. Lack of piercing with incisor teeth;

2. No scraping or nibbling of edible parts with incisors when instinct to gnaw develops;

3. No inedible objects offered for fear of choking;

4. No chewing of environmental objects, e.g., leather straps because of pathogenie germs:

5. Spoon feeding;

6. Mush consistency of food.

Excessive use of milk, sugar-bearing foods, soft and non-resistant carbohydrates, proteins, minerals and vitamins, is the rule rather than the exception among children in our civilized environment)

viriculture.com/non-education-viriculture-part-5-post-breastmilk-diet-of-the-child/

Thank you, I will look into it. As you can see, modern lifestyles seem to have a negative effect on human physical beauty. Fishermen often has beautiful faces by the way:

During these investigations of primitive races, I have been impressed with the superior quality of the human stock developed by Nature wherever a liberal source of sea foods existed.
Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, Price, 1939

>tfw no square jaw and chubby face despite being very low bodyfat, eat very health and exercise every day

I've tried it all, its just genetics. I'm slowly getting there but fuck its annoying. 22 btw. I'l look great at 35 when everyone else looks shit but its very frustrating when you're young.

Looks like a handsome man to me.

Symmetry is only one aspect of facial beauty. Others include "averagedness," sexual dimorphism, neoteny, and degree of development. Most of these are controllable with environmental factors.

You are absolutely correct that the limits are set by genetics.

What viriculture does is *optimize* developmental outcomes in the context of whatever genes you bring to the table.

Genetics is super important, and some traits like height and IQ are primarily mediated by genetics. But environmental factors are important two, accounting for ~30% of the variance in height, and about 1 SD (15 points) in IQ. Beauty is especially mediated by environmental factors.

You may have "tried it all," but I imagine you did not try going back in time before you were born and ensuring your mother had the correct environmental influences before and during gestating and during your youth. That it what it would have required.

Nice article
I have scheduled a nutrionist that follows the same ideas you brought. He essentially advocates a kinda low carb high fat diet, lots of meat, fish and natural fats. I have seen two guys who followed his program and became almost completely different people.

Their body fat must have been about 12%, muscle definition and vascularity very good, their muscle looked steely and hard and their faces became more masculine.

be careful with this if strength training... Eat good portion of carbs on training day.

Sounds like a great plan. You should be able to eat as much as you want, all the time. That said, traditional feeding patterns were more spontaneous, so 3 meals a day wasn't the norm. Interestingly this same diet not only makes us healthy as adults (correct muscle, fat, and sex hormones), but also grows babies into beautiful adults in the first place. Hardly a big surprise when you think about it.

The results in the mirror will speak for themselves. Everyone is a little different but healthy men have body fat around 10 to 15% Many more people would be healthy like this is the government/medical/agribusiness guidelines were not so incorrect.

I'm not claiming that this program will make you a world champ power lifter. Rather, it is an easy way to eat as much as you want and keep you muscle and body fat at beautiful levels. At the same time, viriculture lifestyle will ensure children grow up strong and beautiful. Carbs should not be withheld from children - however modern people eat an insane proportion of poisonous processed carbs, probably 5-10x more than we are "supposed to" per day.

imagine having a superman heda

No disagreement here, just a recommendation to be careful with this kind of dieting if pursuing powerlifting.

This is simply a matter of having the right information at the right time. If your children have not been conceived yet, this is very real possibility for them. The man in that photo is beautiful because he is so well grown, and good growth is achievable no matter what genes you start with (barring genetic disease).

The second layer of "superman" comes from education, and that is explored here:

viriculture.com/educational-viriculture-part-1-school-is-not-education/

Real education has always been 1) "Gymnastics" (broadly defined) including marital arts, weapon handling, horsemanship, etc.
2) The Arts, including music literature, sining, dance, drawing, painting, and connoisseurship. These are all aspects of viriculture, and if you actually trained a child like this, he would be demigod level excellent. This is not out of reach, especially since under Trump educational vouchers may make it much easier for everyone to afford private training in these arts.

time to put this to rest.
am I ugly, if not what am I from a scale of 1 to 10.

Think of genetics as your potential. With good genetics you can still fuck up your development during important stages, but it wont harm you as much as someone with good genes. Great genetics + healthy upbringing will result in maximizing the capabilities your genes determine.

If we reply everyone will start posting their face and hijack the thread

Unfortunately I think you might be a nigger.

I'm sorry

You are not bad by any means. Ways you can tell are 1) did you need braces and how badly 2) did you have a lot of impacted teeth 3) is you face asymmetrical 4) does your body seem stunted and small. Those are just general ways.

You are fine, if you have problems getting the girls you want you can probably overcoming it with social factors.

i think that before training is the only time that he allows to munch on carbs, i usually eat sweet potato and eggs before training and I have seen him doing the same on his instagram
I am sure they will :) thanks for all the good info

Thank you, it sounds like you really understand the point. I hope you get something out of the website.

I suggest to look into this here, highly interesting. His book about stress is also highly illuminating. Stress (eustress and distress) affects us in every possible way, for better or worse.
For instance, girls running great distances in their youth hinder their development drastically, come into puberty 2-3 later, never grow hips or breasts etc. If you fuck up your puberty, you really cant compensate for the damage youve done

youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA&list=PL848F2368C90DDC3D

You need a good porton after too, or you will piss out muscle and stall badly.

I made this mistake myself.

Praised be Gandy.

You are 100% right, and this looks very interesting. This professor also seems to understand that genes and environment are related neither alone is sufficient to account for an organism

I never used the words "eustress" and "distress," but they are apt. In general natural complex systems benefit from intermittent stress, even if high intensity (such as heavy squats or sprinting). On the other hand, low grade or moderate chronic (sitting in a chair all day, long dance jogging) are generally harmful. This is my post about stress:

viriculture.com/bodies-part-1-stress-and-beauty/

Thank you for brining up long distance running. This is a form of chronic "distress." Many female medical students of child bearing age do this sort of running (they think its healthy), but they probably are too stressed/thin to ovulate, and wouldn't gestate a well grown, beautiful baby. The overall "constitution" of a patient, which was once paramount in medicine, is not emphasized these days.

Certainly powerlifting has its own special rules. The diet I recommend will allow plenty of muscle growth, which maintaining lean the whole time and eating as much food as you like.

Throughout Greek literature and philosophy we see that beautiful men are praised as godly for their faces and bodies. They really have something special, and now you know how to make sure this is achieved for our children.

kek indeed I am

I actually kind of need braces but damn that reassuring. thank you

>The overall "constitution" of a patient, which was once paramount in medicine, is not emphasized these days.
Related.

Thank you! It's funny that you mention this quote. I believe it is from Rousseau's Emile, a great book, and I use it (maybe a different translation) in my post about the problems with modern medicine:

viriculture.com/a-rehash-of-the-corroborative-evidence-against-modern-healthy-lifestyle-practices-part-8/

Why Zebras dont get Ulcers is the book related to stress. Unfortunately I dont have it at hand right now but every chapter has an impeccably researched list of references that in my opinion are worth the book's price alone.
Aggressiveness, sexuality, libido, height, sleep are all discussed in his work and the references make it very easy to delve into each topic more in-depth.
And since its main theme is stress (in everyday life), there are lots of tips and tricks that will improve your life in one way or the other.
EVERY soon-to-be-parent needs to read this.

Nature (genes) and nurture (upbringing) in conjunction determine your life mutually.

Correct, that is from "Émile, or Treatise on Education". I've had a recent revitalized interest in Rousseau, after realizing that I was doing
him a disservice by reading him as simply an enlightenment thinker, and not as a sort-of reactionary.

you should add those articles have their basis in white standards or just white people. Different races have visibly different bone development of the face

really normie face, you got nothing to worry about.

Other than the nigger meme

Aryans are a physically, spiritually, intellectually and morally superior race.

Very interesting, I will check out that book. It sounds like you understand my message. I hope you make the most of the site, some of the details are things that are not well known yet.

You may also like John Locke's Some Thoughts Concerning Education, which seems to have been a sort of model for Emile.

Thanks for taking a look. Race is important in how we look, absolutely. However, everyone knows that a there can be a beautiful Nordic person and an ugly Nordic person, just like there can be a beautiful Asian person and an ugly Asian person. I am simply talking about making the most of your genetic potential, regardless of race.

Regardless of race it is possible to develop in an ugly way.

Just as a thought experiment: if Hans' mother only drank soda during gestation, and he only drank soda during his youth, we can all agree he would not grow to his potential. Well we all fall along a continuum of good or bad development within the context of our genes. We can *optimize* this development with good environmental influences, and this leads to physical beauty, increased intelligence, and possibly moral and spiritual benefits as well.

>Proudly powered by Wordpress

Your information is from an unsourced blog

viriculture.com/are-you-a-degenerate/

This is fucking topokeko tho

Ha I did use wordpress, but I also wrote the posts. The information is all sourced, but it is a philosophical argument which unfolds gradually. To really understand it fully you would have to read it.

You will never see studies on this topic, they are too expensive and unethical. Instead we have to rely on the philosophy of making decisions under uncertainty. This is a topic related to epistemology, and has in this century been treated excellently by Nassim Taleb in Fooled by Randomness, The Black Swan, Antifragile, etc.

genghis khan would like to speak with you

I'm glad you appreciate it. It was hard not to be satirical in writing on this topic, since average standards of human beauty and excellence have fallen so low in the modern world.

>What is the earliest commonly performed opera with an intact score?
This I am not sure about actually, would think it is either "Dido & Aeneas" or "L'Orfeo", no?

>The information is all sourced, but it is a philosophical argument which unfolds gradually.

>However, in reality both body and facial beauty and 1) controllable 2) primarily mediated by environmental, not genetic, factors. What this means in practical terms is that we can control the physical beauty outcomes for children.

If your argument is going to be a biological one, I'd like to see more than philosophical sources.

ex. This took me five seconds to find.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17238049

>post-collapse mongrels
>aryan
top zozzle

Besides, the Great Khan himself was part aryan.

I have a question, what do you think of the use of drugs and alcohol?
What are their effects on the person's beauty? I dont do drugs but I occasionally(like 3 times in a year) drink alcohol

You are 1/2 correct, so pretty good. Monteverdi's L'Orfeo is the "answer," 1608 I think. Dido and Aeneas is more like 1680 and in English. Both incredible though. Get some good speakers, steal the FLAC recordings to fully appreciate.

Well, I wasn't sure if there was a complete score with instrumentation of "L'Orfeo" like I know there is with "Dido & Aeneas".

how would you go about learning the standards of philosophy, art, and etc that I guess have stood the test of time since the ancient days?

I appreciate your interest. It is important to realize that the quality of studies on the subject of practical human growth and development is low, because they are difficult and unethical to perform. Relying on "studies" or "data" in this situation will not help us reach the truth. This is why modern medicine fails so miserably at protecting us from ugliness and the related problems - they lack the philosophy to make decisions under uncertainty. This type of decision, which Plato called "right-opinion," is absent from medical discourse, as they prefer to use "evidence," even when their evidence is bad.

This is why so many of my posts are dedicated to explaining the philosophical background to decision making under uncertainty. For example:

viriculture.com/defense-of-traditional-wisdom/

The effects of maternal use of drugs and alcohol during pregnancy is well known, and the results are generally not pretty. Look up fetal alcohol syndrome for a classic example of the effects on the face. These teratogens have dose responses in most cases, and the mothers who abuse them worst during pregnancy will have the worst child outcomes. This is not controversial, and any doctor would warn against such influences.

That website Is full of faggotry. It's like a beta cuck who is trying to over compensate.

Do not discount a method of study because there is a lack of literature. Only through induction are we able to universalize inherent subjectivity.

Relying on "studies" or "data" in the context of predicting both physiology and cognition towards that physiology is exactly the course to go.

jn.physiology.org/content/91/4/1699.long

It's as if you're saying, "We need to find the truth in cloning because modern medicine cannot clone yet"

Good point. L'orfeo has essentially a complete score. If you listen to the various recordings of it you will hear that they use essentially the same music. The other two commonly performed Monteverdi operas Return of Ulysses, and Poppea do not have complete scores as far as I know, and the recordings are much more diverse, as conductors have to take liberties and invent some things.Between 1608 and the premiere of Dido and Aeneas I believe we have some other intact scores by Lully, Charpentier, Blow, Rameau, Cavalli, etc.

Just be konfidunt brah

But srs, if you want black girls just be a savage cunt and have confidence to the point of arrogance.

Good question. The traditional way was through immersion in the arts from a young age. This way education is less painful and boring, more and more humane. I would avoid books as much as possible, focus on audiobooks, music, physical training, and anything that is socially valuable, not nerdy or dorky, as modern school tends to be. We live in an artless world, and the parents would have to create a bubble of beautiful art to surround the child during development. Focus on *status without anxiety* for the.

viriculture.com/status-without-anxiety/

Ha, thanks for taking a look. Betas are not alpha in large part due to environmental factors which stunted their development during their youth. Betas are low status partly because they are are less desirable as mates, and this is because they are smaller, shorter, weaker, uglier, slower, sicker, don't look as manly, etc. Many of these factors can be influenced in a positive direction by parents, thereby sparing their child a life of naturally being a loser beta through no fault of his own.

Certainly genetics play a role as well, but most people can affect that only insofar as they choose their mate.

All I'm saying is that we 1) don't have high quality evidence on how to optimally develop children, 2) have to make decisions about their development in real life in the absence of knowledge. It is better to admit what we don't know and then use the philosophy of making decisions under uncertainty to make the correct choices. Today doctors pretend to know something they don't and the children come out weak sickly and ugly. In the past, without anyone "knowing" anything, people were much more beautiful as a result of embodied wisdom in traditional culture.

What the fuck is this thread and why is this shill not banned

Developing strong beautiful bodies with fully grown skeletons is an important aspect of becoming Veeky Forums

While I agree that this is borderline scientology, there are good points about philosophical training to address issues that are beyond the scope of modern medicine or perspectives we omitted in the modern world.

And also that this is probably the starting point for eugenics.

Thank you. Believe it or not, viriculture is actually rigorous research, its just that most people today trained in science do not understand the philosophy of science, so the demand "data" at inappropriate times.

To clarify, I am not talking about breeding at all. When certain environmental factors such as correct food, temperature, human contact, etc. are neglected, growth is stunted and development becomes asymmetrical. This has been proven in animal experiments conducted for decades. Surely we can admit that a tomato plant deprived of water, sun, or soil nutrients develops stunted and ugly, even though the seed may be a clone of prize winning genetic tomato stock. The key point is that stunted growth and asymmetry in people is considered ugly, and this could have been prevented had we simply avoided those chronic stressors during our period of growth and development. Water and sun make plants grow to their genetic potential. The equivalent environmental influences of development in animals are 1) nutrition 2) temperature 3) early childhood care practices, 4) muscular function, and many more, all of which are explored on the site.

Bodies are made of fat, muscle, and bone. If we do not take these raw materials it, our genes cannot express themselves correctly. Additionally, genes do not contain all of the information required to grow an organism, the environment contributes critical information, such as mechanical loading during exercise, or sunlight, or composition of food. This information is transduced into cellular signals which determine cell behavior. Unless this information is provided in an appropriate way, cells will not grow and develop correctly, and the organism suffers disharmonious growth.

Why the fuck are you not banned, shill? Since when is building beautiful bodies not /fit? You're all raging homos who have no interest in actually developing Fit Human Stock.

"The starting point for Eugenics." Yeah, maybe, if eugenics had nothing to do with Breeding better humans through coupling superior stock.....this is clearly about fixing modern deformities and growing babies from gestation to adulthood into the best "man or woman" they can be DESPITE "breeding" factors. Also, why is everyone so afraid of Eugenics? What is wrong with wanting the population to be healthy, smart, and strong?

Lets not ignore that a fully developed face leads to a fully develop brain.

I support this thread, end the degeneracy.

This is one of the best threads I've seen on this board in months.

So lets participate in it. Do you see examples of modern dento-facial deformity in your life? Recessed chins, shrunken heads? Do you think that development of a full brain would lead people to develop healthier personalities and minds in general?

What is "healthy eating" for a well developed face?

I've made plenty of posts, I'm getting ready to go to the gym and will be leaving soon.

I do see plenty of deformities in my daily life though yes, I don't think anyone that lives in a first world country could not. In my opinion, an optimal diet is dependent on ancestry and location, I advocate a heritage diet (for health, environmental and ecological reasons) much like Pentti Linkola and are beginning to believe more and more in the notion of humans as a plant-like organism, as Goethe believed.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Hold up, doesn't the level of prenatal testosterone have an extremely big impact on bone development? If a male has had low prenatal test in the womb then they're not gonna have a strong, masculine jaw line, or high FWHR, or a strong browridge. So no matter what their parents feed them or how much they practice correct oral posture, they are are not gonna have an attractive bone structure.