When will we get a real top tier gf? I have gotten past virginity, gotten hookups, gotten gfs...

When will we get a real top tier gf? I have gotten past virginity, gotten hookups, gotten gfs, but none of them were truly top tier. Will we ever make it?

become a top tier male... its that simple

try asking them really really nicely. maybe flowers, i dunno. my gf is a solid 8

This, really
Although you probably will never find perfection, and if you do it won't last, but that's okay

>dubs of truth
Never stop improving

It all depends on what you are looking for, if you are just after a good looking girl with no substance she will be getting spoilt by rich guys and she would bore you shitless eventually.

I agree with the become a top tier male sentiment, if you want someone worthwhile you need to have something to offer. I've had various gfs and they have all been lacking substantially in some way, first long term gf was nice looking but stupid while another was a science graduate but just piled on weight over time. My current gf is working towards a medicine degree and is a competitive powerlifter, she is into geeky things and anime and is pretty good looking and most importantly takes fantastic care of me. It took me YEARS to find a girl like that but I would say you should try find a girl with common interests, long term if this person is going to spend decades with you it would make sense to have some common interests and I've met plenty of girls who are about partying and gossiping and it ends there.

If you have hobbies try join a club and if not then get out there and try new things. I had a friend who met a girl and was with her for quite a while, they were into furry crap and gaming and whilst it didn't work out if that hideous bastard can find a passable girl with the same interests you will all be fine. Rock climbing clubs have plenty of fit girls and they often organise trips, there are ways of meeting great women you just need to be in the right place to find them.

Good luck Sir

What's with this we shit? I'm the one with my TOP TIER gf that I CUM inside RAW each night AFTER eating WEGMAN'S DONUTS that fit my MACROS

Top tier is subjective. I've hooked up with 3 8/10s, way more 6-7/10s, and I found a 6/10 with a great personality, loyalty, and stability is 100x better and more top tier than an 8/10 alcoholic slut that goes out and cheats on you while you're trying your best to love her FUCK YOU KATYA DAMMIT.

Anyway, find a girlfriend that loves you unconditionally, sees past your flaws, and has flaws you can easily look past and a personality you can come to love for a very, very long time. That will be a lot better than dating purely for looks, and infinitely more fulfilling.

I used to just want an interesting, loyal, qt who makes me a better me, and I the same to her. Now I feel like that shit is codependent and want to be a whole person. Seems to be working out better, but I still can't shake that loneliness.

A King can marry the most dumpy, smelly, brain-dead, terrible woman in the land and she becomes the Queen.

The greatest man in the world marries the Queen and he becomes The Queen's Husband.

If you're a man, you make top-tier women. You don't find them.

damn son thanks for this.

>WEGMAN'S DONUTS
patrician taste

>>Acknowledging Wegman's donuts as patrician

ABSOLUTELY PATRICIAN OBSERVATION.

Nice

PATRICIANS OUT NAOOOO!!! REEEEEEEE

Pics or it didn't happen

>r/TheRedPill
Get that shit out of here, loser

>Signs of autism: trouble understanding metaphors

>wife
>hot zone

My gf is a performing ballerina. I've won. Athletic, cooks good foods, anti-drug, and is Catholic.

>If you're a man, you make top-tier women

could you expand on this a little bit? legit curious.

Mirin. But does she have ballerina feet yet?

It's some desperate loser that can only get attention from fat ugly girls advocating that you date a fat ugly pig and help her lose weight so you can date a thin girl

counterpoints;

1. I'm not a loser genetic trash like you and I can just date a thin girl

2. She will always have loose skin, stretch mark scars, in general, ugh

Oh and 3 is not 100% fact but

>90% chance she leaves your pathetic ass after she looses weight

Dude you need to be able to step up your social currency game my friend. I used to have really bad dry spells my first year of community college, then I started taking shit very seriously and stopped giving into distractions and got got a 4.0 in second year and got accepted into an amazing university where I'm still doing great and honestly you can't even compare the quality of girls I have access to now with the ones I used to get. The tables have turned. Before it was the girls who had more to offer (ie a vagina) so they had more power but now I'm prepping for law school and girls are now the ones with less to offer. I have options. I have family friends trying to hook me up with their daughters and next thing you know their daughters are texting me. Just work your ass off and try to be the best at everything you do. It's the career that makes the man and the girls will come don't worry.

She's had them since she was a kid. She's danced since 4 years old

I,m in law school (3rd year) yet I'm a virgin

Which law school? What is the rank? What was your score on your LSAT and what is your current gpa? The rank of the school might not matter but how well you do does. I'm on the dean's list at my school and I don't think that really matters as far as girls are concerned but the confidence that I got from that absolutely does. I don't think you give yourself enough credit. You probably sell yourself short and don't acknowledge how hard you're working. Being in law school alone separates you from from the vast majority of plebs on the planet. But what you do with your JD afterward will play a big role too. But don't let girls be a priority. They will only get in the way if you view them as a prize and they will make you slack off in the areas that matter most and make you who you are like your career. If you are working to get pussy, once you finally get it you will have less incentive to work hard.

i never thought of it like that

>GPA matters
>working hard is attractive to women

wrong. it's about money. girls are attracted to you because they think you're destined for a fat paycheck when you graduate.

source: me. i went to one of the best architecture schools in the country and worked my ass off the entire time, just as all architecture majors do. girls think architects are interesting people but the minute they find out that our average salary is well under 100k, they're suddenly all "i'm not looking for a relationship right now."

tl;dr it's only about money

I have two uncles that are architects. They own their own companies. One of them owns a 12,000 sq ft house and the other one lives in a fat house too. They have wives but you better believe these hoes still try.

But I don't mind that man. Everybody wants to date up. Someone better than they are. Unfortunately guys can't do that, we have to be the ones in the position of power. Be the best damn architect you can be, rise up in the ranks and you will have lady doctors trying to marry you. The uncle who lives in a 12k sq ft house married a doctor. I'm willing to bet she wouldn't have if he was some low level chump, but quality women want quality guys and they've been together since before I was born and he wasn't always that rich.

>It's the career that makes the man

Not entirely untrue, but overly simple and stupidly materialistic

Try:
>It's the Man that makes the Man

Improve, always.Try new things expand your horizons, never stop working on yourself, do what you enjoy end git gud at it.
Thinking that a great career or a great body alone will get you what you want will only end in you realising that your gf cheats on you with Chad because you have nothing to offer besides stability/ be the Chad who can only fuck cheating women because he has nothing to offer but his body.

THIS!

Git gud and the girls will come

i only hope i can i get to that level, because trust me when i say that your two uncles are very much the exception to the rule. most architects (and by "most" i mean probably 999/1000) work their entire lives to maaaaaybe 120k by age 60.

hey im the guy you replied to

I'm in a top tier school in Canada, my rank is right at the top of the curve, so completely average. I

I will be done in less than 6 months and I have no idea what to do with my life, law school made me miserable and depressed

I was much happier before because I didn't have this constant burden of performance on me

Only autists let perfect be the enemy of good

Of course, this is Veeky Forums

My aunt is a doctor and she married a chad that doesn't do anything and doesn't even have a job anymore

She finances his hobbies and he is a househusband

So really, if you want to marry a doctor or something, just get lucky

>Thin girls tend to be dumb sluts.
>Fat girls tend to be sjw's and wanna be sluts
The fuck do I do? I hate being around top tier girls because they are shallow and have no Interests or personalities of their own but can't stomach fat chicks. And most fat chicks are awful too.

>thinking I work for girls

Almost everybody who goes down in history or made an impact on the world is relevant because of their careers. Kings, emperors, presidents, generals, scientists, CEOs, philosophers, artists, musicians, scholars, etc.

They were also the best at what they did. Being the best or a top dog in a patrician career is something your local chad who works as an insurance salesman can not even fathom. It's what chad does that matters more than who chad is. Chad might be the alpha of a small group and plow through local bar sluts but a top physician or lawyer is not even in the same league as chad.

Here's a little secret for you user
Nothing matters at all. We are on a temporary rock in vast and desolate universe that is itself guaranteed to perish. Our tiny rock will inevitably be consumed by the expansion of Sol at the end of its lifespan, which is also a certainty. Nothing you do, nothing anyone has ever done will persist for more than a few paltry years. On the scale of the universe, we are already less than dust and twice as forgotten.

True enough - but all the very best of those people have a massive amount of varied life experience not reachable by simply studying for a single field.

And yes, "Chad" is an idiot by definition - either kid to rich parents who will remain a kid throughout his entire life due to never achieving anything (Job and Sluts sponsored by daddy notwithstanding) or a meathead who's good at attracting insecure little girls and thumping his own chest really loud - after all, it's the tiniest dog that barks the loudest.

I don't get why anyone would want to be chad either way.

What you just said is true, but it is also cuckold dribble. You get one shot at life. Your time is limited. You can spend it wisely and make the best your reality (your environment that you phsically perceive, ie earth, your community, etc.) or you can die knowing you wasted your one life's potential on nothing because you decided that your world is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things (things you can't even see) even though it was relevant to you and those around you.

Yeah p much this. Met a decent looking chick on tinder but she was so stupid and had no real hobbies that it was not worth it at all. Met a nerdy girl in an engineering class of all places and we talk about GoT, esports, science, and I'm never bored a day I am with her.

Your inability to comprehend reality does not somehow make me a cuckold. Everything I posted is a hard, cold fact whether you like it or not.

I do things purely for my own satisfaction, there can be no other purpose.

You do realise that pretty much everyone knows this, right?

It is however your chioce whether you want to see it as an opportunity to make the most of your time here (seeing you are free to do whatever you desire, and learn from it)

Or complain like a little Bitch, lay down and wait for death.

Guess what the people who are actually alive are doing?

>iktf

I can flirt so easily with 6-7s, but if I meet a 8-10 i have no idea what to say.

I'm not saying you need to be an Isaac newton or Julius Caesar. But Veeky Forums's idea on what "making it" is, is so basic and small minded its almost sad. You're limiting yourself to "getting a lot of girls and money" which is absolutely superficial and meaningless. They way I see it that those should not be a priority but rather just a byproduct in being the best you can be.

now make a cool image that you can spam in a motivation thread and you're all set

Knowing is not understanding.

These personal insults mean nothing and they change nothing. You are just a simple man in denial of reality and deep in the throes of the most intense kind of narcissism.

Honestly sometimes the 8-10s are easier to bag than the 5-7s just because so many people are intimidated by them they won't even try.

Don't misunderstand me, there are still plenty of them that are so narcissistic that the only one they want is the person in the mirror; BUT, most of them are just normal people with insecurities and needs. If you feel intimidated by them just remember that at one point in their life they have had explosive diarrhea, nobody looks good with Hershey squirts

You think I don't realize we're just a tiny speck in this vast universe? But you're looking at it from the universe's point of view. Not the human point of view. I do not physically see a little blue dot floating through infinite space so I can't be bothered by letting that affect my decision making. I live on earth. You are the one that needs to rethink reality. People like Elon Musk don't let that hold them back from trying to make their mark on the universe even larger. They have an understanding of what you just told me and it motivates them even more to work harder. That's why you're a cuckold because of your grandiose excuse for being lazy.

Your scale is too small for me user

You're right about me but that doesn't mean I'm wrong

You know you're on that little dot, so you know that it is meaningless, theres no way to deny that

Your ambition is merely narcissism

Thats Called becoming a man, son. Own it.

Ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders

Strange but Perhaps good advice. Thanks man.

I know they are the same just better looking, i am on fit to make sure I Wont disappoint when naked.

I'm just trying to make the best out of what's in front of me. Tell me, if I'm small minded, what are you doing that is so large minded other than day dreaming about the sun swallowing the earth whole? I know you exist. You're speaking to me right now. You're human and you have basic needs like needing to socialize and what not. So how do you spend your time that separates you from the small minded like me? I'm very curious.

This. As soon as a became a natty god my equal came to my side instantaneously. Chances are your not trying hard enough.

How'd you become a natty god? Also, were you out on the hunt (socializing all the time, etc) or just doing your thing and she found you?

I wasn't trying to insult you. We aren't separate, everything I do is just as meaningless. I only do things for my own satisfaction.

I work in ems. Feels pretty ironic, saving lives that mean nothing. I also like to lift weights.

And I shitpost, of course.

I'm the guy who you responded to. You are not limited to being a lawyer with a law degree. Give being a lawyer a shot but keep an open mind don't go in there thinking you're going to hate it. Find a goal worth looking for like becoming partner at your firm and make that your top priority. Everything else will fall into place. You also sound like someone who takes things for granted. You have a lot to be happy about yet you choose to focus on the negative. I suggest you start meditating. Meditating is what really opened my eyes and me less negative and stuck in my thoughts which tended to be negative and self deprecating. I started to worry less and not be bothered about things that were all in my head. You'd be surprised with how much more efficient and happier you become when you live in the moment and it in your head.

And not in your head*