Weird thing coming out of my nipple

So, yesterday I saw this stringy thing coming out of my left nipple. I thought it was a hair, so I grabbed some tweezers and tried to pull it out. It turns out it was part of the nipple, and I was pulling something from my nipple out. I thought it was going to come out and I pulled out some more, but apparently it wouldn't, so I stopped.
Now it feels really senstive, I have no idea what is going on and I am scared. Anyone has any idea what is going on?

Could be a skin tag

pic, you could have a worm in your skin, they normally enter through your nipples, especially if you have gyno (it's easier for them)

they wiggle in, this process takes normally a full 24 hours, they are very hard to take out, they at least deadlift 500lbs. But if you want to get it removed I have my own DIY method

if you don't get them removed quick, they will grow eggs in your tits and it will appear as you have gyno/got worse gyno, but when the eggs hatch, these worms will drink all your blood (it is attracted to testosterone) and that is fatal

I am looking into it, I never even heard about skin tags before. I wish I could get them removed. So fucking useless in males, I hate them.

>they at least deadlift 500lbs

wait what

It means you're giving birth. You're pregnant.

rotate it until it comes off
if its a skin tag it wont grow back and ur nipple will heal

if it was cancer ur fucked

I have a friend who had one of those fuckers in his nipple, too. It was literally hanging, and very sensitive ( as he described it).
I don't know what went through his mind, but he cut it off. He cried, but it just a matter of time to heal afterwards. Good luck op

Morgellons disease.

>kek

Would it ruin Aesthetics tho?

No, it would actually improve them.

Not a real thing

On the one day I decide to visit Veeky Forums, I see this shit, then instantly remember why I don't come here anymore.

I remember this one guy had a white string sticking out of his nipple and he thought it was a hair and went to use tweezers to pull it out. He ended up passing out from the pain and it turned out it was a nerve ending he was yanking on

Just cut it off pussy

I heard a story like this once. Think it was something like the guy cut into his nipple to get an ingrown hair out and accidentally grabbed one of his nerves. Kept knocking himself out and giving himself powerful spasms and was sent to the hospital when his roommate found him unconscious with part of his nerve sticking out of his nipple.

what the fuck...

just do it you wimp

Cut it out? No fucking way, It enters into my nipple, it is not something that I can just take out.

and post a vid you fucking fag

show us a pic

Post pic