Hey guys, is it possible for a classic bodybuilders diet. (Eggs,fish,whey,white meat, veggies...

Hey guys, is it possible for a classic bodybuilders diet. (Eggs,fish,whey,white meat, veggies,carbs) to cause erectile dysfunction?

Were the vegans right? Are my arteries clogged from all the meat whey and eggs despite having perfect blood levels and my cholesterol is perfect?

Atherosclerosis isn't the only determinant of ED, and I doubt your old enough to accumulated enough arterial plaque for ED to occur unless you have some weird gene mutation which puts you at chronic risk.

Stop wanking so much.

Not even wanking so much. I cant even get morning wood anymore.
Im 22 btw. So i doubt it aswell. My blood
Levels are fine.

BUT i was diagnosed with a bacteria called Staphylococcus Aureus in my semen culture and currently taking a heavy dose of Ciproxin 500mgr antibiotics to treat it. I hope its that. Because i honestly need my dick back to slay some bishes. dont wanna go back to being a skinny vegan/vegetarian phaggot. But if i have to then i have no choice :(

Ideally you should speak to a doctor, not Veeky Forums.

That said, are you cutting? I lose my morning wood when dieting down for prolonged periods of time, comes back once I start eating maintenance and upping my carbs.

No idea about how an infection or antibiotics could contribute to ED.

>No idea about how an infection or antibiotics could contribute to ED.

That's not to say it can't.

No im not. Never cutted unless i was fighting Muay Thai fights. Im on my first year of bb right now and bulking like mad.(within my calorie range ofcourse)

I dont consume red meat. Had only pork steak like a month ago. And no oils either. Maybe a tablespoon of olive oil, or avocados or coconut oil or walnuts here and there for good fats.

I spoke to my urologistz i also have Varicocele from lifting so i dont know if that contributes. But he didnt tell me abything bout the bacteria contributing to ED. Ill ask him soon cause im freaking out :(

i thought i had low t since i did not have any sexual desire, i wouldnt get random boners like when i was 16 (im 18 now btw) i felt moody and kinda sad all the time, kinda depressed.

started taking zma an hour before bed, now i dream every single night, some times about ramming stacey from behind, i get morning wood and some times i get a random boner popping up.

it would be worth trying out

>Ill ask him soon
Best thing to do.

Yeah well. Ive read some reports that this bacteria might be a reason for ED (since its inside my semen culture, and i guess my urinal tract too!)
but ill need to check with my doctor in a few days again.

I can get a semi every now and then. Just honestly hope its not the diet. I dont smoke and i dont drink either. I do a ton of cardio aswell, muay thai, jogging, the whole shabang.

Was just wondering if any of you guys have been theough the same. I only consume whey and creatine and occasionally caffeine supplements cause i dont like drinking coffee for the tooth stains. I even eat flax seeds, chia and lots of fruit (learndd about this shit after going vegan)
Its just making me very depressed and dropped my confidence way down with women and generally as a young male. Just sit at home all day feelin like sheet wondering if its my diet, and then seeing other dudes Bodybuilding and thriving on the same shit.
:c

Got my t levels checked. Apparently my hormone levels are fine according to my doc and chemist. But whats zma? Might try it out. Thanks yall!

zinc, magnesium and b6.
it should help with recovery and give you are deeper sleep.

it actually helps with recovery, im not sore the day after a heavy leg day anymore.
and as i said, i dream every night, so i guess thats and indication of deep sleep, i dunno

It definitely is. Unless ofcourse your dreams are SO vivid you feel tired the morning after.

My dreams are fine, quite vivid to be honest. I heard that low T might make you not dream. Or am i false here?
Ill give the zma a try. Thanks a lot. Hopefully my shlong recovers after thhe bacteria is gone. If not then ill have to reconsider my diet a bit. Its a shame because ive been makig so sososososo much progress getting back on meat and training hard. And i finally look and feel healthy. Sadly my body doesnt wanna cooperate

dunno about the dreaming and T correlation,
i do eat 3 eggs a day too though, for that fat and cholesterol

I read that dietary cholesterol doesnt raise cholesterol levels. Trans fatty acids and saturated fat does. But i eat two whole eggs and 3 egg whites daily for my breakfast. Making some gud gainz from it

that is very possible

Wrong. Dietary cholesterol does in fact raise LDL cholesterol. I've done lots and lots of research on the topic, reading a bunch of studies and yes dietary cholesterol does in fact raise LDL cholesterol.

If you're eating that, chances are that you got clogged arteries I'm sure. If your LDL cholesterol is over 70 then you're building atherosclerosis.

Both olive and coconut oil are bad for you when cooked. They promote inflammation etc.

Over 70? You sure? Ill check my blood tests again just to make sure. Thanks

What is it that you eat then dear user?

Heres my blood test levels. What do you guys think?

you have AIDS.

Come on faggot im being serious. Seems liks my ldl and hdl are very good and way below the potential risk zone.

Your HDL is abyssmal.

At the peak of my shitties bulk I had 40 and I think I had celulite on my fucking chins.
Your blood tests scream neckbeard.

Derp. Apparently i have neither atherosclerosis and neither AIDS

Post blood tests? Also nah im not a neckbeard. More like a phaggot but defo not a neckbearded fuck