Browsing instagram

>browsing instagram
>#crossfit
>full of buff and aesthetic beef bros

Why isn't fit all about the crossfit?
Also, where do they get all their steroids from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7-5gbtfOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I personally have nothing against crossfitters. When done correctly, advanced lifters can benefit alot from crossfit programming. I just personally dont want to pay 70 dollars a month to join their gyms. Im making gains just fine on my own.

Most of them didn't get to that size using crossfit.
They just realised they can cash in on it with their already good bodies, and thankfully not get injured like the newbs do because they know when to not be a retard.

Most of Veeky Forums is too autistic for the social, friendly aspects of crossfit

They are small but roid. Not impressive

>Crossfit programming

What programming

A lot of professional lifters also do crossfit competitions. Also not every crossfitter (is that the word?) is as retarded as the fail compilations on youtube would want you to believe. It is however really fucking expensive for what you're getting (assuming you join a competent crossfit gym/club)

wrong term. But their training style can really compliment regular lifting when done responsibly.

If I could pay $70 a month I would be at a CrossFit gym, easily twice as much in my area.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7-5gbtfOY
fuck off faggot
/thread

they're pretty danged aesthetic, I'll give them that...

Oh gee I wonder why the ripped guys are there.

Theyre there (and probably paid to) to convince morons that you can get jacked doing crossfit

Biggest fitness scam of the last century

>a crossfitters physique
incredible, most of the are very well proportionated and they build their bodies in a way it was meant to be built.

>a crossfitters form
shit, shit and shit. their form is terrible and noobs trying crossfit is most likely heading for snapcity, do NOT do crossfit unless you are an experienced lifter, and even then most of them has suffering forms.

Crossfit isn't a sport or a way of exercising, it's a brand. Whoever is big and tagging crossfit is getting paid from it one way or the other.

Explain how thrashing around weights inappropriately can be done "responsibly".

Here's the deal about "serious" crossfitters, like, the people who actually look buff/big and are capable of getting to "the games" or at least their pre-qualifiers:

They have clear set goals, like:
>Get better at LISA/STACY/WOD
>Increase 5km time
>Increase max "pull ups" (or pullups/min)

In order to get better at a specific WOD, they do structured strength training like any non retarded athlete does; getting your max snatch up will make it easier for you to do 25 snatches @ 185lbs (or whatever they fucking do). The same concept goes for any part they choose to focus on at the moment (weighted pull ups for max pull ups, jerks, squats, cleans etc).

Then they also practice the actual WOD, because you need to atleast occacionally practice the shit you want to get better at. The same way goes for their GPP, they have a structured/planned way to improve a certain aspect of something.

Commercial crossfit though is just random fucking shit most of the time, taught by people who don't know jack shit to people who don't give a shit. "Just give it your all bro! Go hard or go home!" (look at all the fucking fail clips out there).

TLDR;
> Crossfit athletes don't actually do "commercial crossfit".

This

We basically split a session in four parts

Mobility
Strength/Skill
Conditioning
Optional BB work

Too many normies REEEE

The only person who participates at a top level in the CrossFit Games and actively claims to only train using CrossFit is Rich Fronning, who is basically the Hillary Clinton of lifting.
Everyone else in the top 50 openly admits that they do not use CrossFit methods to train year round and are only there to win cash prizes.

But he's their poster boy, so it's not really surprising. He's probably getting mad cash for that

Check out the crossfit docum... I mean commercial on Netflix. Theres one of the crossfitters they follow that shows his boat where he lives. He says he Works out there, then shows squat/Bench rack and says "yea hehe, i dont do a lot of crossfit here"

This plus other retarded moments makes it worth the watch.

>70 dollars
nah senpai, i pay for an open gym membership at one just so i can do oly and its $65
i think a real membership is like $120-150/ month

so you can get access to all the equipment for $65 but supervised retard-class is another $75?

yeah pretty much. i really dont get why you'd pay that much but i guess people overpay for branding all the time (beats headphones, coach bags, etc)

>This
haha go back to r eddit, crossfag

mat fraser is a manlet of course he looks buff.

Hence the "Hillary Clinton of lifting"