Is LINK a fucking meme or not...

Is LINK a fucking meme or not? People have told me time and time again never to listen to Veeky Forums's shilling but if this ends up being like ETH or BTC I'm gonna be so fucking angry.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commits/master
imgur.com/a/mkod3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The coin is a meme.
The tech and company behind it is not.

Crypto is irrational and fueled entirely by speculation at this point.

It's not a fucking meme.
The project is necessary for mainstream smart contract adoption, the use cases are endless, the industry connections are real.
If a node's stake of LINK tokens is used in determining node priority as we suspect, then shitloads of link will be hoarded and its high supply will be irrelevant. LINK will moon hard.
All shilling/FUD aside, is not a direct competitor to Ripple or any other project. ChainLink is key for all smart contracts that require external data. It can also provide off chain computation for dapps. This is huge, don't miss out.

Do you research OP. These guys just Demoed @ SIBOS, Chain Link is not a joke :)

I'd buy it if it weren't exclusive to binance, don't trust that shithole.

Not a meme at all. It's going to have a $1 billion+ market cap at some point in 2018 that's a guarantee. The question is can you make better gains elsewhere.

Here you go OP- actual answer

If you haven't gotten in by now then we don't want you. Spend your $20 life savings elsewhere

Its a good hold for long term, if you expect it to moon before q2 2018 then you are delusional. The team HATES hype and marketing and they dont even have a road map yet.

Not a meme, just getting whale games played with it.

If you can't tell, then don't invest in crypto.

if you're looking for info served on pic related, you won't find it here.

This is the predicament I'm in, sell for *possible* short term gains and buy back later or hodl juuust in case. Also this giant market correction isn't making me feel good about any choice regardless

I sold for 4x gains since ICO. Thinking about buying back half the amount at a lower price and hodling.

I managed to get in at 12 cents on etherdelta and sold 1/4 at 47 cents. Feeling pretty good about that but Request and Airswap seemed promising, although it doesn't look to me that Airswap is creating uch demand or moving much at all so now I'm really questioning my judgement here

Check their github
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commits/master

one developer and he seems retarded. Last commit was in July

check their SIBOS slides which they released imgur.com/a/mkod3

Very misleading - intentionally so. Partnerships are implied but 0 have been confirmed. The scam was, "we are working with SWIFT". But there's no proof that SWIFT intends to adopt chainlink. Plus, there's no roadmap or upcoming announcements. Literally all they had was SIBOS and that amounted to nothing.

Chainlink was a very deliberate and cynical pump and dump. If you bought in at the ICO you made money. If you bought or intend to buy afterwards, you will be scammed. There is literally no reason for this coin to go up beyond whale manipulation. There are no potential events on the horizon for this coin.

There are many other coins with a similar marketcap that instead have very active dev teams, frequent events, announcements, and conferences, large, enthusiastic communities, and clearly defined roadmaps. There is a high probability that you will make higher profits if you invest your money in one of those. The one area where chainlink excels is in memes. It is nothing more than a meme coin.

I agree that if you invest in chainlink now that there is still some bleeding out in the short term but until sibos is official over on the 20th and Sergey and/or Swift releases any news relating to smartcontract/chainlink nothing you are saying is valid

Exactly why I'm waiting until Friday and maybe next week to exit. If sibos can't bring the price up nothing will for the next year, link is 2-3 year hold.

They didn't release old shit like who showed interest in running nodes.
Why do you think they'll talk about possible partnerships when the banks and swift themselves won't officially decide anything before the end of the year ?

It takes a lot of time.

This has to be responded to by one of you LinkShills ... p damning

the link token is a meme, also the network will probably be a meme a better coded one and a better organized one will probably supplant smartcontracts.com

a team of 10 will probably blow the one now, just like how satoshi was pushed out of bitcoin and new developers took over

How much do they pay you? The fucking prototype doesn't even exist yet.

I'll be honest I think that it's not a meme and the technology behind it makes allot of sense, I think it's a sound investment but the fluctuation of the market doesn't make sense to me, please explain your opinion on the validity of this stock