Whats your number 1 trigger at the gym

Whats your number 1 trigger at the gym.

Just 1 thing, not a fucking shopping list.

Ill start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4GXNzom6ik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Excuse me can I use the bench

Fucking autists

People spending a fortune going to a gym when you can get fit using nothing but water bottles and some cheap ass bars

people using one of the few seated OHP racks to do anything other than seated barbell OHP

there are tons of adjustable flat benches and shit to do your other meme fuck workouts without taking one of the only two OHP racks

dyels lifting way too heavy with no form, dropping the weights, and looking smug

fpbp

These faggots

People using the Squat Rack, Bench Press, or Deadlift Pad for anything other than what they are intended for.

People have places to be, we don't have time for these retarded asses.

The fat middle aged fuck who "ego" benches 225 for 3 quarter reps while grunting like a cunt. Fuck off fat boy.

What the fuck is this

"How many sets you got user?"
"I just started"

I just started ain't no number I've heard of motherfucer!

The fucktard who gets the aux cord and thinks that the fucking gym is his own personal dance club while putting his shitty top 40 music as loud as he can.

Goddamn it I fucking despise those retards. Now a days I just disconnect their fucking phone.

Ive made that mistake with responding that way. Now I just offer to have them jump in to share

Speaking of; when someone asks to jump in and modifies the shit out of your set up. 315lbs squats. "Can I jump in user" "Sure" "okay, but can we take it down to 135lbs and lower the safety bar.

"FUCK"

Using the rack for other shit except what a rack is for.

This triggers you because you are a dyel yourself, and you lift with proper form, with baby weight.

Keep growing lil' guy, one day you'll be using real weight like me with proper form and simply not give a shit about some ignormaus swinging around barbell curls he can't handle

>that tiger poster
does he carry that around from machine to machine?

Only our basketball court has an aux input. I wear noise isolation headphones so I dont hear much except weights slamming down. But if I was in your situation id be upset too

People asking me for a spot and then benching 30% more than they should with half reps, shit form, and refusing to stop despite me practically doing deadlifts for them to press the weight.

Similarly, asking for a spot and having the spotter give you tons of assist when you don't fucking need it. Knowing you should hit ~5 reps and instead getting 10+ while they steal your gains.

REEEEE

>not bringing his tiger poster to the gym
its like you dont even want to make gains

What if you don't know how many sets you'll do? "I've just started" means fuck off and come back in 20 min basically

>Let me lower myself because you decided to act selfish.

CAN YOU BE ANY MORE BETA?

Wtf are you talking about. Relook at the picture you fuckstick

>randomly deciding how many sets to do

Do you also randomly decide which muscle groups to work and which days to go to the gym?

Not gonna make it.

>Do you also randomly decide which muscle groups to work
>Not shocking the muscle
Never going to be an Austrian bodybuilder.

When retardo studio personell switches to some god-awful turbo techno music station that has the most annoying music you can ever imagine and puts it on blast. Even with full fucking volume with music like this
( youtube.com/watch?v=U4GXNzom6ik ) I can still hear the thumping.

Here's some really annoying shit:
>The I-have-to-lose-5-pounds-for-Christmas-to-fit-into-my-promdress-cunts
>New Years Betrayl fatfags
>My phone is my life-faggots
>Grandmas sitting on every fucking station and just when they start with the first rep their friend brings up and interesting point and she stops
>Crossfitfags(I know some of you are in this thread)
>Gangs of people who'd rather talk than do anything and somehow occupy all the benches while being loud cunts.
>People who break the equipment or the equipment breaks them
>I brought my GF and I stare death at anyone who even looks in my general direction(also make out with her all the time.

I've seen that guy before at a gym that's now closed in Broward county. He was always weird as fuck and very confrontational, fuck him.

I don't do meme programs with strict set numbers, I do as many as I feel like doing.
Also, more or less made it already.

People who think they are bigger than me.

Post pics so we can tell you that you are delusional

Indians (usually) or 15-18 year olds working in groups of 3-5
can't get more triggered than that boi

>I don't do meme programs with strict set numbers, I do as many as I feel like doing.

Damn nigga, that some weak bait. Tell you're mom I said try harder with the next kid.

Deadlift pad? Wtf is this shit lmfao.
What, are you scared of scraping up your girly little legs? Fucking faggot.

i think you lack comprehension of how bodybuilding works if you think you need a predetermined amount of sets/reps/exercises to make gains.

also, not even that guy. just thought your post reflected that you are indeed a spastic.

>Having naked pics of yourself on your phone
Not closet homo, sorry. what's delusional about doing an arbitrary number of sets nigga?

This is fucking perfect

pretty sure he just means the platform of wood, don't be a phaggot.

Bruh is that the Lifetime in Commerce, MI? I go there, which DYEL are you
and are you chaldean

Stupid fucks taking my weights while resting between sets. You rude, impatient fucks!

Post pics so we can tell you that you are delusional

He

>Stupid fucks taking my weights while resting between sets
Are you the fuck how hoards all the dumbells for your supa set?

>Rippletits told me to do 5x5 or I won't make gains otherwise
Think for yourself, autismo

>same guy gwtting butthurt and responding to everyone

My gym had 18+ members only until some father who worked there brought the entire fucking soccer team to train there for free every Wednesday evening.
Imagine trying to light when you have 13 screaming kids on the treadmill while their coach is "motivating" them by using a whistle to make them alternate between running and walking.
Ì confronted him and he told me he had special permission.
I had to deal with this shit for a month until management(it's a huge ass chain) personally came around when he had one of his practices.
His face and shock when he was told to "clear out his desk by tomorrow" was priceless.

>some 16 year old kid who has been lifting for 2 years who refuse to clean up after himself
>tfw he barbell rows 50kg 5x5
>tfw i barbell row 75kg 5x5 after 6 months of lifting

>0 plates
>op's strength level is confirmed
>poor guy cant do his 5x5 sets because a middle aged woman stands in his way

These cocksuckers

what in the holy hell

Did they demand his badge, his gun, and his other gun also?

>GODDAMMIT MAX, THE MAYOR AND DISTRICT ATTORNEY ARE GONNA BE ON MY BALLS AFTER THIS ONE

Krok press

First game was the best one.

what the fuck is wrong with this autist

I always feel bad OHPing in the squat rack, but it's the only place I can. Cleaning a barbell makes me do less reps rather than just starting at the squat rack. Do people get triggered by that?

t. weight dropper dyel

Did he lose his balance in front and shatter his entire front-row of teeth?
The only way these idiots learn is when they break bones or teeth.

but why?

Dyels with their GFs or gymbros with their brotegés or PTs in general, because they perpetuate bad form, ineffective memexercises or suboptimal exercise routines.
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LISTENING TO HIM HE BANGS HIS PUNY 2PL8 CATBACK DL WHILE I QUIETLY SET DOUBLE THAT DOWN WITH EXCELLENT FORM
I swear if I see another cunt doing plie squats with a 5kg dumbbell and bent biceps

Edit: is there a rangeban on Greece? Anyone have this issue?

Ayeee broward
Plantation here waiting for the renovated 24 hour fitness to open up.

People wearing full-on athletic getups (compression shirts/pants, $100+ crosstraining shoes, belts, meme socks, kinesio tape, etc) while only doing a basic push/pull routine and not even bothering with cardio.

Also women in general. I've never seen a woman at the gym that I didn't immediately resent.

a lot of people do OHP in the squat rack. don't worry about it

I cant say shit to them, but these ladies

yeah this. Do you guys really expect me to clean a 2pl8 barbell and have that not effect the next movement

Not even sure I *can do* a 2pl8 clean I've never done any oly lifting

I must assuredly would hurt myself even if I did it

They are also the ones that fuck with the sauna and steamroom sensors while coughing or putting their vaginas right over the steam.

People who stand right in front of the dumbbell rack to do their curls blocking you from getting to any of the weights

u refering to that?

I met a 40 year old newly divorced business woman who drove a Tesla at the gym.
She had excellent form, was ripped for a chick and pretty much outclassed every jealous bitch in the gym.
We became fuckbuddies after she invited me out to dinner. I know I'm being used, but I don't give a shit.

Roided up faggots that think theyre better than everybody else at the gym, because they cheated their way into getting bigger

There's this one personal trainer that gets uncomfortable at me for not needing his help. I think he accepts money on the side or some other ridiculous deal where he brings his clients. I'll have to ask him I guess. Non surprisingly a manlet. I r

When people drop weights in exercises that in no way require you to drop weights. This one chick ALWAYS drops her weights AS HARD AS FUCKING HUMANLY POSSIBLE when doing her dumbbell OHP with two 10kg dumbbells. Fucking christ, just put them down like a normal human being.

>TICK TICK BOOM!

But I am better than everyone else
At the end of the day, all that matters is being massive and shredded. I'm bigger than you and more shredded than you. I AM better than you.

Are you new to the gym? Or is this bait?

Steroids arent cheating man, you still have to put hard work in. You dont just wake up one day with muscles

They're both being selfish cunts. You shouldn't have to say anything, they just shouldn't be there in the first place.

Fraud here.

In a way, it's cheating, because people on gear like catpiss that are dyel put in far less work than someone that is dyel like catpiss and natty.

But when you get to the other end of the spectrum, like MasT, obviously that isn't cheating. That's something to be respected and admired.

I personally can't respect anyone that is on gear and is small

What the furk? Wouldn't putting your vagina on a steam jet cause massive burns? What is happening at your gym???

Stability and muscle confusion :^)

There is this guy at my gym wearing everything you just listed, and some. He carries around a gallon jug and a binder that says Olympic Weightlifting, and he spreads chalk everywhere around his power rack. Everytime I go to the gym I see him, and he's always doing the clean and jerk.

I have only seen him squat 1pl8 once (after he did a clean and jerk), and do bicep curls once, and do tricep pulldown once. Other than that, without fail, every day he does the clean and jerk.

Your opinion, I respect it. But I disagree friend.

And thanks for proving my point. People who juice have broken self images, their entire self-worth is determined by how big and shredded they are. And think they can apply the same reasoning to others.

Stay autistic my friend

>on military base, all dumbbells/bars/plates in order and racked nicely, clean stations
>off base golds gym, shit everywhere randomly gotta ask front desk "its somewhere", dandruff sweaty benches

Fuck you learn so much discipline and order in the military. Goddamn nogs, spics, and rednecks fucking everything up

Guys doing 1/4 squats and thinking they're strong.

>belt for weighted dips has 2 metal rings where you attach the chain
>one of the metal rings was missing
>fabric wasn't torn so how the fuck did they get the metal ring out
It really surprises me what the retards at my gym are capable of

>not having progress pics
>making it
Pick one
Everyone here can tell you're dyel

u build bigger muscle at higher altitude

>that guy who deadlifts 1pl8 and slams the weights on the floor after every rep as he grunts for all the gym to hear

why the FUCK?

>dropping weights on deadlift

REEEEE IF YOU CAN'T PUT IT DOWN GENTLY AND DO THE SAME AMOUNT OF REPS THAN YOU SHOULD LOWER THE WEIGHTS!!! fucking ego maniacs -fuck you all who do this

Not everyone who uses are like this. The user youre debating with is likely trolling, or not using at all or is just a straight up asshole. Dont feed the trolls.

Again, most users (including myself at one point) are not like that. Dont let one autistic user solidify your view.

You sound like elliot roger

>lower myself
>literally saying 'oh hey dude can i get in there, tah'

Fucking autists I swear

I work out at my apartment's small gym and there's this other lady who works out there.

When she works out she takes half the fucking equipment in the gym with her. Like 3 sets of dumbells, a bench, exercise ball, a bar and camps out infront of the pully machine and makes that her fucking private gym zone.

Then she gets all pissy when I ask her if I can use the set of dumbells she hasn't touched in 20 minutes.

>Someone is taking a shit near you
>"h-hey can y-you stop taking a shit beside m-me?"
>They keep taking a shit
>"Aw shucks, I guess i-it's not s-so bad! ;("

If you had any balls/patience, you would handle that situation properly and not like some puss.

>big black guy askes me how many sets I have lefts for diddlys
>just started doing them but stammer out t-wo m-m-ore
>head over to another corner of them gym and set up there
>he passes by and just looks at me

YEAH FUCK YOU I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO STAND RIGHT BEHIND ME WHILE I FINISHED HOWEVER MANY SETS I HAD. LIKE A SEMEN GUZZLING HAWK. FUCK YOU AND YOUR GENETICS I'M GOING TO MAKE IT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's the cognitive dissonance trying to tell you you're worth more than you actually are, dyel

that actually sounds like the dream. what is she like in bed?

Nigga did you just compare taking a shit next to someone, to literally just standing somewhere?

Idonteven

>He doesn't think it's disrespectful to stand DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF A MACHINE YOU'RE NOT USING

When you are in the middle of a set with music blaring and someone leans infront of you and pantomimes that they wish to remove a weight from the rack you are currently using

Yeah so, what are you gonna do about it?
1. Ask them to move
2. Punch them in their face for being disrespectful
3. Say nothing and rant about it on Veeky Forums

Hmmm gee I wonder what the most rational decision is, it sure isnt the decision you took

Duuuuuuuude