What muscles to train for rough sex? I want to be the guy that does this to a qt

What muscles to train for rough sex? I want to be the guy that does this to a qt

Deadlift, strong core means violent thrusts.

too bad deadlifts train the legs and back way more than the core.

don't beat up your gf, user

Barbell hip thrusts
Barbell glute bridge
Pull throughs
Kettlebell swings

Are you sure she is okay with that OP? Otherwise it is going to come off as rape and enjoy some prison time.

I was having a good conversation to a girl in my lecture today, asked for her phone number and she gave it to me. When should I text her / if she wasn't into me she would have just told me to fuck off?

b-bait?

Text her "hey what's up with you? . Big plans for the thanksgiving weekend?

Deads, Rows and core

this is lame af

It breaks the ice dumbass, and leaves an open question for her to talk about herself. It's better than user never texting and being a "tfw qt girl".

People act like you gotta choose your words so fucking carefully. Bitches are human beings brah. If she didn't give you a fake number to avoid an awkward rejection, chances are on your side. Just text her whats up, this is user, thought we had a good vibe going do you wanna meet up

Text her whenever you want man, right now probably since its tuesday so its not lame to be home (unless you're on break), dont overthink that. Yes she knows why you wanted her number go for it and be confident man, she needs you not the other way around man.

Text her
"Wanna come over to my place and make out while listening to music?"
works 8/10 times 75% of the time

It's not great, but if a girl is actually interested and not just using you for entertainment, it doesn't much matter what you actually say unless it's something totally heinous.

>right now probably since its tuesday so its not lame to be home (unless you're on break),

>tfw Veeky Forums normies like you are out literally every night

feels bad being an aspie :(

typical response: "yeah! spending it with family! what about you?"

what does this accomplish?

If you're even marginally strong or halfway fit in general it's easy to toss a girl around unless she's wider than she is tall.

>what about you?

user can now take control of the conversation from there. I am not going to spoon feed, just giving him a first approach to opening the door/breaking the ice since he hasn't texted. Seriously it's up to user to see how the convo goes.

This.

It's fucking annoying. Chicks want you to start the conversation AND entertain them AND make the plans. I just tell them I fucking hate texting and that we should get together on [ANY DAY HERE] and try to circumvent any and all shitty small talk on text. I keep it straight business.

>Chicks want you to start the conversation AND entertain them AND make the plans

You mean like... most women? Hell, just talk to them like anyone else you normally do and get to know their likes and dislikes a bit. It's not fucking rocket science user, get a little personable before making plans to hit up.

> I just tell them I fucking hate texting and that we should get together on [ANY DAY HERE] and try to circumvent any and all shitty small talk on text. I keep it straight business.

Must be a "going out of business".

Ignore everyone else.
Listen to me only.

You text her exactly this:

"If I have two or more mongoose, are they called mongeese, mongooses, or mongii?"

Trust me.

What do if the girl happens to be as tall as you?

I'm interested in someone and I'm gonna ask them out for some drinks. She's shown interest, but we're same height, so the logistics are fucking with me

>Must be a "going out of business".

Chicks close to your height are awesome, everything fits together better. Tall or not, women are light and easy to manhandle. Go for it, man.

>Chicks want you to start the conversation AND entertain them AND make the plans.

and yet you still have to do that in person right?

If she said yes to going out then it is a non issue to her, so don't let it be an issue to you.

.t guy with improper deadlift form that doesn't hip thrust at the top of the lift

Yeah I meant when it came to throwing her around and fucking her brains out. Tallest girl i been with was somewhere around 5'7. This girl is at least 5'9 if not hitting 5'10. It's an interesting development for me...

>fucking her brains out

you post on Veeky Forums you arent "fucking anyones brains out"

I'm talking over text. I don't want to have to entertain them over text, I'm much wittier irl and sometimes shit gets lost in translation over text, especially if you're the type to tell off color jokes

>Must be a "going out of business"

>you aren't fucking anyone's brains out
no, I'm not fucking anyone's brains out, currently. but, soon I will be.

It won't really matter that much, I've been with a taller girl before. Never had a problem, just don't think about it and keep your mind on what is going on. Sounds to me like you are more concerned about it than what it really is.

If she has a problem with your height she'd have let you know when you asked her out. Otherwise just play it like it isn't a problem.

Interesting I thought you were just referring to the logistics of how it would look with a tall girl in public

Why am I not surprised that all this board thinks about is things in terms of sex

this is fucking hilarious

>more concerned about it than you should be

kek senpai I'm not concerned, I find it interesting. In fact I'm kind of glad that someone of her height is interested. it's almost like the memes aren't true all the time...

>believing everything on Veeky Forums

Unless you are a legit midget it shouldn't be an issue. Sure there are girls who only like taller guys, just like their are guys who only like chubby girls.

Everyone has their own tastes, but if you aren't in their taste, you'll find out usually fairly quick. No harm in trying.

how does this even happen? throwing her down an escalator?

Psh. Maybe if you fags actually trained to fight instead of trained to get stronk, you'd know how to man handle a little cutie.
You sad sacks of shit will never know what it's like seeing the look in a sexy girl's eyes, the open mouth smile that pops up with the shock of how rough you are. How easily you can manipulate her body. Show absolutely no restraint as you ravage her body.
I bet all you fags do is pick them up and fuck to show how strong you are. Casuals.

you sound like an e-domming virgin

>qt in my college class
>seems shy, quiet in class, always on her phone
>only talked to her like twice at the beginning of the semester
>almost end of the semester
>decide fuck it and add her on facebook
>she accepts

what should I say to start a convo Veeky Forums

what if she doesn't remember me

Rationalize it how you will, my brothers in combat know what I'm talking about.
Considering half of this board doesn't even lift, I'm sure they cannot even fathom what I'm talking about. Sad, really.

Did you talk to her about adding her on facebook first? If not you kinda already dug yourself into a hole; not saying you can't get out but it is a bit awkward.

dont start a convo on facebook.. that will be creepy and the end of it. simply walk up to her after class and spark up a conversation. the sign of confidence will pull you out of the hole youve already started in.. believe in yourself and be confident in yourself

are you autists seriously sperging out over adding her on facebook? haha there's niggas sending dicks over dm thinking they're slick
no user you didn't dig yourself in a hole
ask for her snapchat
start a streak
ask what she's doing at that current minute

I don't get that image, how are those related to rough sex?
But then again I'm a virgin

>women are light and easy to manhandle

You must not be American my friend

oh lord
those are paintball bruises because when grown ups have rough sex, they take out paintball guns and shoot each other in the legs, thighs, and necks
after that the lady friend gets a rake and proceeds to scratch the shit out of the guy's back

No one is freaking out, it is just awkward to add a girl you only spoke to twice a long time ago on facebook out of the blue.

>aha there's niggas sending dicks over dm thinking they're slick
Yes user niggers do that, if user wants to be one he can. He can also royally fuck up and get the campus people on his ass quick

user is correct, he needs to talk with her in person a little bit then maybe just follow up chat on FB.

>niggers do that
man why is it always the autists bringing race into this? baka I didn't mean it in a racial sense moron
but yes indeed there are idiots sending dick pics on snapchat and through dm
it's not pretty
but it's literally the worst case scenario, not adding her on facebook after not talking
just say you barely found her facebook or your friend showed you. it's that fucking simple. they're fucking human beings, not demons who will reject and laugh at you (there are like 5% mean, nasty bitches who will, but its a situational risk you have to take.)

>baka
S..M...H ***

no, i've never asked someone nor been asked about being added on facebook, that's weird

i have spoken to her in class, just not in a while because she's quiet and seems shy and I usually sit with people
what should i talk to her about in class? everyone kind of has spots where they usually sit in classes now, would it be weird to sit closer than usual to her usual spot?

Don't sit closer to her, just walk up and talk to her about something she likes or just start with going on about class. If end of semesters are coming up then exams probably are a good starting point that both of you would share some connection into.

>ecause she's quiet and seems shy and I usually sit with people

well lah dee dah mister popular

i fucking texted her guys. WAITING FOR RESPONSE

wouldn't just walking up to her be weirder than sitting down and being like "oh hey, what's up, did you get so and so project done"? unfortunately we don't have exams in this program

not even, i strongly dislike most people in my program but i promised myself i wouldn't be antisocial this time around in school

>wouldn't just walking up to her be weirder than sitting down and being like "oh hey, what's up, did you get so and so project done"? unfortunately we don't have exams in this program

Well wasn't aware of that. I wouldn't sit down before the conversation starts though, if it goes south standing up is a good way out. Maybe sit down after a few back and forth with her when you meet her.

that's so lame, "oh look I'm pretending to just text u about the project when really i just want to be fun and cool right away but I'm too scare, duh ill never take a risk I'm gay and like dicks" that's what you sound like.

any word yet? rooting for u

true true

okay thanks for your insight user, what should I do then oh holy one

Good luck, sit next to her but only after talking with her that day. Get a feel of the mood before just sitting there and creating a really awkward lecture if the conversation goes south.

>tfw too depressed to pursue girls

Oh fuck I'm laughing.

YOU CAN DO IT MAN COME ON ITS OKAY MAN YOU'LL GET THROUGH THIS. WE ARE ROOTING FOR YOU MAN. IM NOT EVEN JOKING THINGS WILL GET BETTER MAN.

Ask her what her favorite anime is

Weird sex time
>having rough sex today
>Bout to go doggy style
>WRONG HOLE
>never done anal with her so she cries out
>complete mood killer
>she goes limp
>oh shit
>lay her out and check vitals
>she's passed out
>Fuckfuckfuck
>She comes to 20 seconds later
>Holy shit
>Drop her off at work
>Still kinda spooked
Wtf

>tfw such a virgin that i actually sit here in bed "practicing" different sex positions in an empty bed
>try to practice missionary, my knees keep slipping on the sheets
>try to practice doggy style, im just weirdly flailing around
>any other moves im trying i can only flail around a handful of times before my rhythm gets thrown off and i have to stop
>literally cannot even comprehend how to have sex

go ahead screencap for future insults, im hopeless

Yeah he should say "Hey want sum fuck"

I get that you're just being an asshole, but those bruises dont look like some guy was just squeezing her calves.

They legit look like she was playing paint ball

That's actually worked for me on 2 occasions but the deal was already sealed for the most part

Best virgin position is her on top facing you. Hold her ass in place and fuck her. Easiest, least embarrassing position with the best results.

Can confirm this is true,
if you're feeling brave doggy

So cowgirl is the best? Not missionary? Also how can you fuck up doggy even as a virgin? It's just on your knees thrusting your hips forward right?

I ask here because I know how much sex Veeky Forums has

Fucking up doggy by getting carried away and finishing within 30 seconds

Cowgirl is easiest since there's little effort on your side, just don't lie there like a plank and you'll do good senpai

missionary is for when the two of you are in sync and at least you know what rythm is good for you. you also have to be able to keep doing it as long as required.

im not an expert on sex and my gf orgasms pretty quickly anyway if I stimulate her clit but this is my two cents.

You have no idea Anons... you dont Need big muscesl to fuck a grill apart.
What do you Need is fucking cardio/Stamina!
You must thrust the shit out of her womb, but that not only for 5 min, but for half an hour of thrusting full power! To destroy a Girl you must fuck high energy, full power for hours.
Streangh is not a bad thing to have but endurence is everything here.
Also very inportant is your mindset and confidence.
There are big Bodybuilders that fuck like Babys and skellys that torn pussies apart.

Doggy requires rythm from both of you. You actually need to be bouncing her off from your hips. All she has to do if she is an amateur is to stay relaxed around hip area, but if you are an amateur, well, this will be awful.

Missionary is nice since she isn't moving, but you likely won't be able to keep the rythm as well.

Cowgirl is nice and easy, don't know how about the first timer since you won't be in control when to slow down when you bout to bust a nut 15 sec in.

Reverse cowgirl - never tried, but probably bad for the first time, like the girl will enjoy looking at your feet through the whole sex. I can't fuck in this postion because, unlike some men, my dick gets hard like diamonds during erection and bascily in this postion it's drilling into the girl's intensines, so it's a no-no

yo uh how exactly does having sex give someone massive bruises on their calves.

cant say i really understand this meme.

were u fuckin her thigh gap or?

>all those bruises

how does pic related even happen?

t. 21 year old virgin

Why would I do that when I am done in less then 2 minutes.

Feelsgoodman

This is actually correct. If you want to fuck good, you need core stamina through the roof and to be able to keep rhythm for at least 15-20min.

Strength is great when you're manhandling a girl, either as foreplay or when changing positions to surprise her.

Small note: when you're lying down, blood tries to go away from your dick, so it may be harder to keep it up. In contrast, when you face the floor, blood want to go to your dick.

Lower Back, legs and biceps.

Cardio + lower back and biceps

The best way to destroy her pussy is pic related

blue board you fucking nigger

She fucked a black guy

>letting a woman on top of you

NEVER EVER
let woman dominate you.
even as a joke.
She must always know whos the boss

i just got fired thanks

I just got promoted because somebody got fired. Thanks.

Can someone explain how this implies sex??? I dont get it

Is this some kind of modified O Goshi or does he just have bad form?

>he doesn't punch the back of his gf's legs during sex

But she knows I can throw her off of me.
Don't fuck around with the bull

Im being serious how are calf bruises sex relevant?

>tfw too autistic
kind of same boat

Glute thrusts with barbell resistance over your lap for maximum pussy destruction

break of one bed post, you have four no sweat, proceed to smash her legs with it in rythm of your thrusts, good workout desu

>Small note: when you're lying down, blood tries to go away from your dick, so it may be harder to keep it up. In contrast, when you face the floor, blood want to go to your dick.
Goes the other way around for me actually

> t. Virgin