Texas

Post and Discuss about the History of Texas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
youtu.be/vFQ4KIl5-gE?t=5h21m19s
youtu.be/XWpH_Ne1opo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK YOU TEXAS
AND FUCK YOU'RE LONE STAR BEER

>America
>history

hurrrrrr,
>if you didn't spend 400 years going to war every other weekend for a square mile of land you don't have history
Old worlders need to be glassed

la historia de Tejas?

ITS MILLER TIME BABY WHOOOOOOO

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING MILKY LICKER. CANS.WAV

How did it come to this?

There was a govenor who lost his reelection and locked himself into the office in the capitol. In doing so he also locked down the entire first floor causing everyone who worked to have to climb a latter to the second story to work. The losing govenor called the president and requested troops to secure his position. Needless to say he was turned down, causing him to flee into the night with the keys to the building. New govenor had to break down the office door with an ax to get into (now his) office.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

kek

>Texans will defend this

Do you guys really wear the hats on a day-to-day basis?

>Do you guys really wear the hats on a day-to-day basis?
>even questioning the hats

Look at this fucking hippy

>not recognizing due to white recessive genes, we must marry other races (ideally in a polygamist manner, which is why Mormonism is the white man's true religion) in order to develop them ideologically, creating the true master race--a blending of dominant genes and the white man's superior intellect and joie de vivre
ishygddt

Oh don’t get me wrong, I like the cowboy hats. I just didn’t know if it was a big meme or not.

Pibbs or Dr. Pepper

Fun fact: NBF calls his show almost everyday and plays audio recordings of pregnant Anne Frank fanfiction

Houstonian here.

I went to UT and wore hats to football games, some parties and the eventual ranch trip. They’re good for ranching since they keep the sun off your eyes and neck. Every good Texan has at least one of them but city people don’t wear them often. Drive an hour out of any big city and they become more common.

>ywn shoot Mexicans with your Texian compatriots in your glorious war for independence

Some greentext a scenario where Texas remaining an independent Republic results in a nine month pregnant Anne Frank plz

I don't get it. What's wrong?

Jeb!

Also that asshole was Governor of Florida, not Texas. We have Republican FDR aka Gregg "Hot Wheels" Abbott for our governor.

kill yourself samefag

No you

Fun fact: Apparently, Lone Star Beer is owned by Russians. I guess it was big over there or something.

I thought a lot of Mexican peasants joined the rebels.

Fun fact: NBF calls his show almost daily to play pregnant Anne Frank fanfiction

The Yellow Rose of Texas
youtu.be/XWpH_Ne1opo

Emily West was a "high yellow" slave from Morgan's Point. She was captured by Santa Anna's army. Legend has it that she was entertaining Santa Anna during the attack on Santa Anna's army at San Jacinto and was responsible for Santa Anna being taken by surprise.

More land was won by the results of that battle than any other in history.

Why Anne Frank?

Texas stopped being interesting the second it became a state.

Nathan's unironically deep into the Alt-Right, I think he got a friend who's a host on The Daily Shoah to do a readthrough of the pregnant Anne Frank copypasta and he plays on TCR to fuck with Ghost.