Show me a Woman with higher natural test than Hannah Stocking

Show me a Woman with higher natural test than Hannah Stocking

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7X_j6ZzFOUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she fucks black guys so she's literally bottom tier in terms of selection. Not jelly, just facts.

Fpbp

the reality is that high test women go for high test men who typically aren't white

none of those people in your picture are high test

>she fucks black guys
Made my dick hard, proof that more and more women are choosing the best sexual partners, good.

Saying you're not jelly makes it seem like you're jelly
I'm sure she's crushed with your rejection

>higher natural test

the fuck? she's a woman

>rebeccaholly
Holly shiiiietttt

>dem stretchmarks

Disgusting

He's a newfag that doesn't understand the high test meme

Nice nit you're picking there faglord

I fucking hate those pants that go too high. I really hope that trend dies quickly.

Better wait sitting down cause it's a flattering silhouette and isn't going anywhere

>being this new

High test refers to test levels in a male that is attracted to thicc chicks

not all of us are beta enough to go for any piece of ass that walks in front of us

Sorry mr alpha male I'm sure when you cross paths you'll put that bitch in her place

Damn bruh, Monica Lewinsky got swole!

high test doesn't refer to the fact that they have high test you mongrel, that wouldn't make them have huge tits/ass.

>changes the topic
>originally talking about her having a disgusting stretchmark on her ass
>somehow it comes to putting a "bitch in her place"

Nice

>hightest
>Has to arch back so hard it looks like scoliosis

You're a sad fuck
Mr alpha male indeed

Late entry

/thread

this was really sad, such a loss

but it really isn't for the majority of attractive women, it only works for tiny waist & large ass combo, which is pretty rare

most of the fashion memes that girls follow (hats, overalls, jeans-shirts, side cuts, giant sunglasses) are literally fedora-tier

the worst is that women never tell each other the truth about how they look and thus perpetuate these horrible fashion failures even further

sorry I hurt your feelings about your gf

>it only works for tiny waist & large ass combo

Wrong
Even if you don't have them high waisted pants make it seem a bit like you do

>He thinks calling that girl some user's gf is an insult

Sorry to bully you just now user I didn't know you were legitimately autistic

>whiteknighting some anonymous instawhore

if you say so

I'd white knight the queen if whores (you call her "mom") herself if I could make fun of you in the process

See
Now picture that same woman using a lower rise jeans
It's gonna look even flatter
Use your brain

cringe

I'd like you to find any girl who hasn't been skelly plank her whole life without stretch marks there. Same goes for a lot, if not most, guys.

sure user anyways here so you can fap

Oh lighten up user
I'm sure you're used to people making fun of you at this point
Or at least you should be
I feel like it's a common occurrence

She doesn't even have a big ass, she has lordosis

Not in the mood for a fap right now but if you'd like my dick to get some attention I think you should suck it instead

That was a different user than me

My bad

HIGH TEST!

webm related

I was the original guy but some other guy apparently also thinks your mentally disabled.

What is this

I want you all to stay mindful that plastic surgery is rampant among these fitness sluts. Of course we'd all bang them, but we could be just as good looking if we forked out the money. They aren't some sort of miracle of nature.

Good for you user! You found a friend! Go ask to play with him!

I love 'em

have a good night it has been fun seeing you sperg.

i couldn't bang somebody who wears those shitty things on her feet

Likewise

Yeah and this one has a shit photo shop job

High test doesn't mean the women have test you mong, it means men with high test are more attracted to that type of woman.

>not in the mood for a fap right now

low test, youre not gonna make it

Fake and green tinted skin

Sierra skye is my waifu

fag

Are you homos even trying? There is only 1 hightest woman.

If you were to restart the human race with 1 woman this is the only true choice.

>Angel wing tattoos on back
White trash stripper.

yeah no. There are better chicks in this thread. That chick looks like she would fart while you are spooning her.

Id pay a large sum of money to have Mia fart on me while spooning.

I mean I would fuck and disappoint her very hard but with that face, nah. I would choose many others

Check out penelopee pernille. Similar type girl

this girl has nudes

>nudes
no fucking shit
for playboy on public display

My teacher

THIS IS MY FUCKING FETISH MORE user

>oksana-neveselaya
She's a model not a teacher, I would have found out even if it wasn't in the filename.

Thanks user. I'm retarded

posture in the lower back is fucked. almost a 90 degree bend

spotted the virgin

>mentioning the clear stretchmarks on her ass
>calls me virgin

not everyone can be as experienced as you

Matt Kroc was a beast of a powerlifter and bodybuilder who decided in the past couple years that they wanted to be "Janae Marie"

I'm going to say Olivia Jensen.

I don't really give a fuck about cellulite if the silhouette is appealing, but if she lost some weight and tightened up a little, she'd be a 10/10, 9/10 at the least.

>>if she lost some weight
>he doesn't know
user...

he's a nigger, he has no standards.

>Body Dysmorphia: Not just for girls and fags anymore! Get your gender-reassignment today!
This world.

What?

Oh no...
This could go one of two ways.

Please, please tell me she gained weight.
I couldn't bare to see her all skinny and bony. It might physically pain me to see her lose that huge, shaking, pumpkin-shaped dumpster of an ass. Between that and those thighs, it's all she has.

Wait... she's not dead is she? It would be even more of a travesty if she left us before we could even see that goddass in all its glory.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7X_j6ZzFOUg

Dick status: Diamonds. No, platinum- TITANIUM DIAMONDS.

Also, I like how "body-positivity" models just have a GIANT ass, WIDE hips, and HUGE tits in comparison to their waist/arms/head, with all their fat stored in those three desirable areas. Like, these are the women who, if they lost any reasonable amount of weight, would be fucking bombshells that put regular models to shame.

It would be like a male "body positivity " model who "subverts fashion tropes" because he isn't quite as chiseled and rugged as a typical male model, but he has a GIANT bulge holding an anaconda of a cock, and does a bunch of shoots modeling underwear and swimwear, jiggling his giant package all over the screen.

What the fuck kind of advertisement is that? Who is it targeting? Fat girls? Neet guys who have fat fetishes? Both I guess huh.

the tits are part of the latex suit, that girl is likely flat as a board

Please hang yourself tyreese

people scrolling past on facebook.

you guys sound really damn stupid. I hope it's just my age showing.

>he thinks high-waisted pants will ever go away
LMAOing @ ur life

Breh who is this semen demon

Based on how the whole thing is filmed, I'm going to say the target audience is them - those three models.

They picked any random product (in this case a cell phone game), and shot a generic commercial showcasing themselves just to watch it over and over again, basking in their own "glory" while surrounding themselves with the endless comments of praise they "deserve" from thirst-knights and womanatees.

Like, sometimes I rag on Japan for their crazy commercials where you can't even tell what the product is until the reveal at the end. But imagine a Japanese guy watching this. What would he think the product is? Swimsuits? Cosmetics? Plus-size fashion? Hamburgers? A gym? Then there's a big shot of the cell phone displaying the game and the Japanese guy says lol wtf in Japanese.

You missed the part where I said
>if they lost any reasonable amount of weight, would be fucking bombshells
This is Veeky Forums. A reasonable amount of weight for those particular ladies to lose is like 80 lbs at least, give or take depending on height.
Also, I would have claimed myself to be the "male body positivity" model I described because it would imply I had the giant dick, and no redguard would miss a chance to imply they have a big dick.
Brush up on your niggerology.

>39489405
dont know been trying to find sauce

Stevie Shae