Decide to look back at old progress pictures

>decide to look back at old progress pictures
>look at all the pics i was ESPECIALLY proud of when i took them
>all carefully named, dated and sorted
>some have little happy faces or exclamations drawn on them in MSPaint I was so happy
>they all look like complete shite

Holy fuck I cant believe I used to be proud of this garbage. Its downright embarassing. And the worst part is, I still look like crap.

How come I only suddenly realised this now?

The first day you step into the gym is the day you will forever be small.

and by that I mean you have body dysmorphia

It definitely isnt that lol

unless you mean i was dysmorphic before because i used to think i looked at all like someone who exercised

Thought I made it in just my first year with a underwear pic, smug face, and thumbs up. What a fucking fool I was.

man I'm exactly the same. weird stuff
>take heaps of pics
>so proud of the size I gained
>nervous to lose any

>look back 8 months later and cringe at how fat and shit I looked

The funny thing is I am less happy about my current body than I was about it 8 months ago

>The funny thing is I am less happy about my current body than I was about it 8 months ago

This x1000

yepp

The better I look the more dissastisified I am with my body

When I looked my worst I was totally happy with my body because you know, hey, I didn't care about my phsyique at all

Veeky Forums is the most pathetically insecure board somehow
If I had to bet I'd bet on /r9k/ and now I know I'd lose money

I know your pain OP...
I had this fucking DP on facebook a few years ago... oh god...
Chicks thought I was super hot... but they were just fucking normies, anyone who ACTUALLY trained hard at the gym probably laughed at me

One of pics, DYEL mode in reality.

Same, lmao. When I started putting muscle on my skeleton frame I was so goddamn hyped and excited and proud of myself, I flexed at parties all the fucking time.

A year later I feel like shit, I'm making gains but I can't help noticing that my calves are too small or that my ab insertions are shit or that my deadlift is lagging behind the other guys at the gym. I wear baggy clothes and avoid looking in mirrors.

/blunderyears/ thread?

bro you really need to stop skipping back day

>>tfw thinking about all that time you spent lifting with shitty form and how all the pros must've been judging you for it

My gott, this thread *sniff* all body dismorphia, and so on

>all the years I let myself be fat as fuck

All these years I let myself be Skelly as fuck

I'm a year in, and that basically describes where I'm at.

>those times i talked to HER on facebook messenger and just came off as a cringey autist

why

Man fuck we need a daily thread of the negatives of roiding or im going to brew my own tren

The daily thread is reading fraud. It's basically a group of the most fucked in the head retards whining about life.

That will be you if you roid for aesthetics. Literally no downside to roiding for strength though