Tell me the best coins with innovative tech for 2018

Tell me the best coins with innovative tech for 2018.
Will give 0.1 BTC to the best answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

navcoin.org/
players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001)
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alis/
alismedia.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LINK

1L64aMKBZgegye1zearX5JmqULRBTf9kpR

Eidoo

odn

Fuck

vertcoin isn't promising 100x but it will make you money
keep your .1 nigger

WTC
ETP
ODN
OMG

Walton Chain

1P3YfUndKJwXSEKSxUCmgJnToMxZ52sjAH

Thanks

ODN - Decentralized, secure and anonymous payment gateway and business platform

LINK - Decentralized oracles for smart contracts, using real-world data trustlessly

SIA - decentralized file storage

XMR - Bitcoin++

Explain the fucking technology and why people would want it.

NIGGERCOIN

Oh and I don't use BTC, just ETH

0x96c866014E8AaD29E8e6F4a994E567CD6a360D31

Literally going to rape and steal your gains if real

SUB = Substratum
LINK = Chainlink
ODN = Obsidian

1BqpqDk5rydAH5PpSr33Sco7qdqCCyxySk

odn,link,ark,omg,xmr

PEOPLE DON'T WANT IT FAG IT'S PUMP AND DUMP

i dont think its about the tech honestly, just whatever coin has the best insider news

Tezos even with the recent news. The futures contracts have been crazy way ahead of release.

Odn
Kyber
Link
Feenix doesn't look bad either

Walton Chain combines RFID with blockchain tech with the intention to reduce counterfeit goods and increase efficiency within supply chains. Being able to trustlessly track goods from the factory, through shipping channels, to the warehouse and ultimately store inventory. This is just one use case of Walton Chain, they have patents on their own RFID chips which are absolutely tiny(500um by 700um), and cheap, at about 5 cents USD per chip. Current RFID chips are bigger and about 15 cents USD. Chips will be NFC enabled so your smart phone can read them. Imagine getting a really expensive, high end product, whatever it is. Just scan it with your phone to verify it's authentic.

Bitcoin rally sucked away a lot of the hype, so right now is a great entry time.

OMG is in a very good buy zone, I still believe in sia despite it's decline in value
14MTeXKg4hbCBcAknxADK1Lgjq9RpdkPLR

meant to quote

Stellar Lumens. Fuck the IBM noise, thats irrelevant. Its going to be the normie coin.

Nav, it has a clear road map, the team is awesome, they are working on interesting things like polymorph which will allow you to do anonymous transactions using the coins that changelly has, they deliver updates each wednesday, it it's PoS so you can buy hold and profit just for having it, 5% by year warranted.

Heres my wallet 145GrDsqdF1WnD1cVCTvBDWVbNTGwisv8o

thanks.

SALT - Crypto backed loans. Basically, you can put up their crypto as collateral and get a cash loan. Why this is awesome is since you are not selling your crypto you don't have to worry about taxes.

I can see tons of people using it if they need cash and don't want to sell yet. Also imagine ICOs using it instead of dumping their eth on the market.

Anyways, I think it's an incredibly innovative idea and once they go live with their platform In about a month I think a we'll see a lot of people using it instead of selling.

1LrPYmebGHBURdDaCDG4j39CeCL7wy41pg

Eth: distributed verified computing platform, impossible to ASIC
Odn: I don't really know but people are liking it
Xmr: Fully anonymous transactions, ability to mine on CPUs effectively due to (comparitively) high memory requirements, very unlikely to ASIC

1MZhcVNtUvw3hLZCSq28YEsJFbzc5DKr6f

IOTA

15yE6yX62EFUx7uvFKnRUWMkpiM7EEwcjq

OMG.
Keep the 0.1 and use it to buy some.

everything can be ASIC'd

coin is currently ranked 97-100 on CMC
its been around since 2014. 61,908,284 NAV coins circulating
was $1.55 in sept/7 now its 63c
nav coin - 39mill cap - $0.630269 (-3.30%) this morning
1500 members on telegram

~ "reminds me of ant shares" (this is when ant/neo was trading at 92c then mooned to $40+
~ "really small" (market cap of NAV is around 39mill this morning, the same as when Ant/NEO shares were trading at 92c)
~ "coming off a high level" (it was trading at 1.55 -- 2 weeks ago, then it droped to 65c
~ "not really well known" (nobody knows about their double blockchain design which has better privacy features than Monero... coin is ranked 100 on CMC!)
~ "its got incredible team" (goto navcoin.org/ and look at the bottom. Huge team!)
~ "solving a huge huge series of very important problems" (He's talking about polymorph where you can exchange 25 different coins from
Watch this video and LISTEN to what he says.

teeka-tiwari on video (players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001) said: (watch from 11.40min)

He clearly says:
your wallet without using an exchange)
~ "its a very cool ide"a (NAV is completely ground breaking. All the other coins like VERGE, ZCOIN, AEON are just lame forks)
~ "the solution to the problems that they found are excellent" (Again, he's talking about the double blockchain which allows transactions to be hidden)

"We still like Monero. But we've found another privacy coin that we think could eventually unseat Monero. You'll read about it in this motnhs PBC issue."

1MHFGMr9fYcekFMTTYXBEEKVbr8Vq7cJ2R

Modum

Tokens to be released on 22-10-2017
Very unknown with a total token circulating token supply of around 22 million.

ICO raised about 16-17 million dollar.
Token provides dividend and ICO was purely a fundraiser.
Has a working prototype product and existing customers.
Product solves a very specific logistics problem required by law for medicines which up to date has no proper solution.

no need for a tip as I participated in this ICO and need to unload my bags

This. Seems like some big news are coming out tomorrow/before the end of the week
Sitting comfy on my EDO

Q1 2018 will be amazing: REQ, OMG, MOD, AST, DLT. don't say i didn't tell you

IOC should be on that list as well.

Still there OP? I've literally found a gold mine project that's gonna blow up soon. Just post a throwaway contact address and send me the BTC after I tell you what it is.

shhhh let it fly under the radar, gotta accumulate first

LINK-REQ-MOD-WAN-RPX-ENG-BTM will be huge in a year's time. Screencap this. Tres comas soon for me boisssss

EOS - 0.5 second blocks and 100,000 transactions per second. Public testnet will be out in December and ICO ends in July 2018 and the blockchain will be released then.

Eth currently around 13 sec blocks and 7-20 tx per sec. Plasma and Raiden are in the works but who knows if they will be released before EOS goes live.

EOS has gotten a lot of FUD and been called a scam due to the structure of the ICO. My advice would be to contribute a little bit per day/week/month and cost avg into the ICO since the price has been in a downtrend since it started. Or just wait closer until the end of the ICO and buy then. But if the public testnet comes out and is successful or they have some big news before the end of the ICO that could reverse the trend and cause the price to go up so dollar cost avg might be the way to go.

ALIS Looks like something that will be a big thing in future. No Idea how to buy it though as they had an initial pre-sale which closed at the end of Sep. If anybody finds an exchange it can be bought on let me know :)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alis/

alismedia.jp/

5 cents is pretty expensive. Do they plan to integrate with any modern MES?

Nothing is impossible to ASIC, it's just memory intensive so ASIC would be expensive. That could change in future though

POSW

the big sleeper

Byteball and Emercoin because they have already done what 99% of ethereum shittoken icos are promising