Can Somebody Explain Gym Wear To Me Please?

>>Old gym has nobody that goes there
>>Use to working out alone with maybe like one old old old person
>>Go get a membership at Chad Equinox gym
>>Didn't realize how much of an autist I really am
>>I wear Diesel underwear, yoga pants and a wife beater, says "Starcraft 2 over girls"
>>Uh oh I forgot I talk to myself
>>Uh oh youngest person here
>>Uh oh I never knew hot chicks were actually that hot. I'm like what the fuck, *(I life a really enclosed life. Never go out)
>>Uh oh, I am not super shredded but skinny and toned.
>>Wore my MAGA hat

So now what do I do? I am thinking that if I blend in somehow with these people and look like I chameleon style. Then what do I need to wear>>./?

That's a nice outfit as long as the tank isn't too tight. Better post a pic to be sure though

in case you are literally that autistic, just wear shorts and a shirt with NO graphics on it since you obviously wont know what is cringey and what isnt.

so basically plain colored shorts, plain t shirt. this is the safest thing that will never go wrong. the only way you can fuck this up is by doing retarded colors like a bright pink shorts and fluorescent shirt

also yes, its acceptable to wear the same thing every time, it makes things easier so you dont have to plan it out. its like someones "gym attire". just make sure its fucking washed each time.

Fuck..... I'll remember that for next time.

My other tank top is a grey plain one and I have one that is white and a little larger. Two pairs of Yoga pants no shorts.

Last question, It's literally filled with adonis's. Do chicks look at disdain with peeps who aren't super huge?

No. Chances are chicks won't look at you at all. You're basically an inanimate object to them

Literally wear anything with an under armour or gym shark logo for Chad gains

Don't forget Ape Athletics.

Can't speak for other girls but I silently judge small guys. When I walk past them I let out a small laugh. If I can out lift a guy I move close to him purposely so he sees and sometimes I take pics and send them to my gym friends who are some staff, stacys and a few chads.

kys

Depends on the girl. They're not some homogeneous blend of emotion. Doesn't matter though, if you want to be like that are you going to make it by staying home?

Well it isn't because of being a skinny broseph. It's the fact I have a head that auto magically stares at hot chicks in that "Oh man magical unicorn" sort of way.

I know that my actual training is abysmal. Only 160 pounds 6 foot. But I don't go outside. I am very shy. I am also a chickenshit. When I spill my spaghetti I feel bad.

I think chicks hate me tho.

maybe they hate you, maybe it doesnt. what difference does it make? you got to be this way because you neglected your body when you were young, now you are paying the price. and you will continue to pay the price for another year or two, then you will get mires. either way you have to push through and you will make it.

Why would you wear a MAGA hat? You know you'll just end up stressing out about people getting offended over it.

Maybe if you were really confident and didn't mind acting trolly irl but it really doesn't seem that way

why would a maga hat offend people?

If you can't tell this is bait then you're seriously autistic.

Because only autistic the_donald redditors wear them? It's like a billboard advertising how much of a social outcast you are

>wore my MAGA hat
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I wear one and have never been to reddit. Also have a gf who wears one.

>you'll just end up stressing out about people getting offended over it
Found a pussy. How many times you were grabbed this week?

A real alpha doesn't give a fuck
Go there, lift, talk if necessary and get out when you're done, dont even look at dudes or bitches
You came to YOUR gym to WORK OUT, you are so alpha you dont have time to worry for what other people thinks, you finish your lifts and the get back to the important stuff you had to do (probably vidya and masturbation but you dont care because thats what you choose to do)
You have to believe in yourself , I can feel your insecurities from the first few words you are writting, once you learn not to care you'll be one step closer to be alpha even if you are ugly (no visible deformations)

thanks for correcting the record, but you already lost, faggots

MAGA

BWAHHH YOU'LL HURT SOMEONE'S FEEWINGS :((

>just make sure its fucking washed each time
not needed if it doesn't smell

your an absolute GOD user! never change :3