600 calories a day = two subway 6"s (breakfast and dinner)

600 calories a day = two subway 6"s (breakfast and dinner)

Is this ok for someone who's 157cm and 58kg? Thats trying to lose weight

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/calorie-calculator/itt-20084939
imgur
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds bad for me, whats your goal weight?

If you're only going to be eating 600 kcal you should be on a proper PSMF, not screwing around with fast food.

Enjoy your ban faggot

Don't do it. I'm 183cm and I tried a diet where I ate only 800-1200 calories a day.

I lost 10 pounds in like 2 weeks but felt like complete trash during it. rapid heart beat, nausea, no appetite.

At least my pant size dropped.

Your body will fight you every step of the way until you can't fight the cravings. You will binge ~3000 calories in one day and cut yourself because you were so weak willed and wonder why you couldnt maintain FUCKING 600 CALORIES A DAY ARE YOU STUPID NO YOU CANNOT SURVIVE ON THAT.

That's not true, I've done a similar diet. You actually lose your appetite. You feel tired all day, you feel nauseous all day.

You try to eat and you want to throw up, it's awful. Don't do it.

I have a small apatite and usually consume ~800 cal a day. If I eat trash like junk or fast food that number can rise to like ~1100.

Instead of trying to eat an unreasonable amount of food like less than 600 cal, just do some cardio. If I eat 800 cal and run for an hour to burn 600 cal, then I've only technically consumed 200 cal for the day.

If you push yourself and run for 1 hr 30 min you can totally eliminate your cal intake for the day without starving or going through binge cycles

>600 calories a day = two subway 6"s (breakfast and dinner)
600 cals is a single 6"

Since you're too lazy to google "calorie calculator"

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/calorie-calculator/itt-20084939

Don't starve yourself, you moron.

>tfw eat 2 apples at lunch and then dinner

I really should increase my caloric intake but fuck it.

even christian bale ate more for his role in the machinist

I too did this but I lost a shit ton of muscle since I didn't have a proper diet just bread and shit

>what is human metabolism??

Not true

800 - 1200 calories is enough to sustain a human for a long time.

wtf is this post

please fuck up and stay fucked up

cheers.

48kg, I'm very short

No, I always get the veggie delite which is exactly 230

>tfw having 700 calories for lunch today

That picture

If 1200 calories causes you to drop 10lbs in 14 days you must be one obese mothafucka. It probably did you some good t b h, fatso.

no. First of all, you're not landwhale mode yet. Second of all you will yoyo back. Just eat 200-500 kcal under your maintenance and when you get to desired weight - eat at maintenance. Better yet - eat at your current maintenance and add 400 kcal worth of cardio to that.

But I will lose weight faster like this, why shouldn't I continue?

Cut as hard as you want just hit your macros

because you'll burn yourself out and relapse in a few weeks

think long term
if you can't carry on a diet indefinitely (without """cheat days""") then you won't reach your goal

Enjoy breaking and bingeating 6 gallons of ice cream fatso.

Here's a tip. You got to the stage you are now because you have absolutely terrible willpower and self-control issues. Going the starvation route to lose weight fast is not going to work for someone like you.

Why isn't two sandwiches a day enough? And I'd still go to the gym when I start eating more (my maintenance is 1300cals) anyway

> every professional actor diets include cheat days

> professional bodybuilders include cheat days

> youtube fitness faggots have cheat days

> most people on Veeky Forums who are cutting use cheat days

i kno you just read your first bodybuilding.com article and think a diet needs to be rice and chicken breast but calm down before I tell your home room teacher you've been skipping out on your autism tablets.

fuck you retards that say you will relapse.

how week must you be to fucking do that. i have sticked to very low cal diets with great succes. just eat your protein and workout.

i have been doing 1200 cals a day for 3 weeks now and i just eat a shitton of veggies besides meat. also IF helps.

the only thing i have a problem with is that quarter legs are 1/5th the price of chicken breasts so id rather use that for protein. but thats 550 cals for 55 protein so i need to supplement that with something else.

i am looking at ways to just eat 2 quarterlegs everyday and still come out very low. like maybe running every day.

>how week must you be to fucking do that
how 'week' are you to get fat?

not exactly heralded as the pinnacle of willpower

>dont know shit about nutrition.
>dont care about getting fat
>start caring about getting fat
>lose weight

duh ?

aaaaand this is the 135lbs cherub from the other thread. 600 calories is a retarded cut and there is no way that subway can accurately dispense 300 calories per sandwich. your going to do one day like this and then jam ~2500 calories of junk down your sloot throat. So do this instead:

just drink a big ol green tea or coffee in the morning fast until you FEEL like a light lunch which hits your macros (massive protons some complex carbs and none of that sugary bullshit you love) then epic meal time dinner of like 800 calories for a total of like 1200-1500 calories in a day.

you best be working out or I feel bad for you - none of that lazy cardio. look up a weight lifting program this is Veeky Forums ffs.

imgur com/a/2qVOU

I lift and do bit of cardio

I've been eating 600 cals a day for 6 days, lost 4kgs

Question:
I'm a fatty on a 2000 calorie maintenance, cutting down to 1500 to try and lose my bitch tits.

For breakfast I have Oats with a banana, and for dinner half a chicken breast with a cup of frozen vegetables.
Can you guys recommend something simple for lunch that can be made quickly, or procured easily, because I'm finding that to be the sticking point.

Going that low on calories has the possibility to make your body go into a "panic" mode and start storing more fat.

I would start 300-500 below maintenance and slowly tweak it from there based on visual results over time.

What you are doing isn´t very smart. What it usually does is that you keep it going for a little while, and then you get all your weight back and then some. it´s much easier to keep your weight down if you lose kgs slower and steadier. You don´t have to starve user, you just have to eat properly and train hard.
You kept it for a week, lost 4kg, think of it as a headstart, but now plan a DECENT diet (it will not include SUBWAYS as your main source of nutrition, for fucks sake) and stick to it.
You don´t have to starve user, you can actually eat very well and feel good and full.
also , cheat DAYS are a retarded concept. try to keep it to cheat meals, and don´t overcompensate when going back on the diet.
change the way you eat, change the way you live. it´s surprisingly easy, in my opinion.

THAts a meme

ITS LOW BLOOD SUGAR.
Thnk me later. TO Everyone who reads this. If you feel sick during a fast, eat some sugar! It will go away within minutes. If it gets to low you could have a seizure. Figured this during a 48 hoyr fast and things have been clear ever since. Some sugar and all that shit goes away. I need to keep some on me during fasted cardio in case.

this, fatcunt here, tried it for like a month of eating 500-600 cals a day, felt obscene the whole time, then broke and binged like 4000 cals in one sitting, then went back to eating too much.

you'll crash into the fucking wall m8, it'll happen.

Why is it always the fat fucks who seem to eat sub1k cal diets.

PT: Because it's not sustainable... they end up binging and overshooting their maintenance leading to a net gain in fat and net loss of muscle due to the retarded restricted days.

Well that was disappointing

Anyone advocating a sub-1K diet to anyone but a female dwarf needs to stfu this isn't a forum for teenage girls with mental illnesses

But I am a female dwarf

>600 cals a day
>90% of it carbs

Enjoy losing 10kg of muscle and still being 28% bodyfat with sagging skin and a pot belly.

>spot the autist

You go back on maintenance after you diet you stupid shit, unless you plan to lose 1-2 lb a week indefinitely or hit the natty wall at 9% bf.

Nice vogue meme, you don't lose muscle before fat ever the reason our bodies store fat is to use it when needed, muscle is the last option

>body prefers fat to muscle on a starvation diet cause apparently fat is easier to tap into

Ahahhaha get back to teen bodybuilding you nyr piece of shit

We want to stop being fat fast

Yes, but you're trying to solve a chronic problem with a quick fix. Losing alot of weight quickly is bad for a number of reasons:

- You end up with flabby skin
- You're going to lose alot of the muscle mass that defines the shape of your body
- It's not healthy
- You're more likely to burn out
- You're going to feel groggy and tired the whole time

Just lift, eat -500 TDEE like everyone else and put in the fucking work. It's going to be the hardest thing you've ever done, but it will be worth it.

Alright, that means 1000 calories a day

How long will it take to lose 10kgs?

It's completely different for everyone. If you are trying to lose weight to make a certain weight-class, then I would look at it as "I need to lose Xkgs in X days", but otherwise, you should be more concerned with shaping your body into a more attractive figure. That is a more worthy goal than losing an arbitrary number of kilos.

Look to gain muscle mass (which will help you burn fat and calories), while losing weight. That's two birds with one stone, you'll look better naked and you will lose weight faster.

Try psmf. It works

Yes it was, got smashed hard at some point.. ughhh

Have you tried it?

I do lift?

Are you grill? Subway sandwiches are a bad deal, just eat some chicken and brocoli with lemon.

Do intermittent fasting and eat the second sub later in the day. Also eat a couple of eggs also and hit at least 900 calories. You will on average lose more weight then.

>how to fuck up your sugar balance

Yes
I don't eat chicken, are there vegan options?

daym

How did you get fat being vegan jesus christ. fuck it just eat lettuce like a fucking rabbit i dare you to get fat(ter) on that

Broccoli with lemon

>157cm and 58kg
lol you shouldnt try to lose weight. no wonder youre such a manlet if you eat that little

>if you eat more you will lose weight faster
dont listen to this low IQ person

I'm a short woman and I used to eat a lot, the diet is new obviously 58kg is fat for someone this short

post body, dietary tips may vary on composition

Holy fuck I think I just jizzed
H O L Y F U C K
O
L
Y
F
U
C
K

it doesnt matter what you do to lose weight. all that matters is that calories in < calories out. essential for this is consistency. no cheat days, no bullshitting. losing weight is easy. people who fail to do so fail because they lack the consistency, they resume their old and bad eating habits without sticking through it till their habits change

and why do they lack the consistency? because they're lazy, they lack self discipline. they dont actually want to lose weight, they just want to be thin

Who is this sea man D-man?

So it won't make a difference if I have chocolate instead of the sandwich as long as I stay 600 cals?

B R E H S

I NEED HER

yeah except that youd need to supplement your minerals, vitamins and so on so that your body still works properly because apart from sugar and fat chocolate doesnt contain shit

If all you care about is losing weight without being healthy, why not just cut off a leg?

Yes it will, you need vitamins, fibre, fat etc. Also I don't see why going as low as 600 calories is needed, 800 - 900 should be enough to lose weight, don't make it too hard for yourself or you will fail cause you can't keep it up.

You should also have a plan for what to do after you got where you wanted, or you will start gaining weight again.

Didn't he just drink one cup of coffee and eat just one apple a day to lose all that weight?

Drinking water is default behavior obviously.

fOr the love of god. Pls gib name and moar and sauce.

This.

Back in the really oldene days of hunter gathering, eating was absolutely necessary to survive at all times, just to even walk.

Then we started villages and then cities and then eating mostly became a "fun thing to do to pass the time" instead of necessity just to survive.

Cause having one day a week where you can eat like a retard and still lose weight overall is God tier.

holy shit id fuck her to pieces if i walked in on that

you shouldn't really go under 1500, you're gonna be way stressed and probably lose hair

MY FUCKING DICK

That is the perfect female body. Holy shit.

It's also not that dangerous. If you've been on a cut for a while, it's hard and requires effort to really blow it on a cheat day. You're just not as hungry as you were before.

Sweet mother of jesus have mercy on my soul

>guys how do I develop anorexia??

I'm not a man

>
>500 cut from 2000 calorie maintenance
>unhealthy
What?

Just get a Subway foot and cut it in half damn it.

french fries probably

I think he misread, no one is hating on 500cal deficits.

This

It's the safest way to do extreme low calories. Look up Lyle McDonald's method

Lyle doesn't have you cut THAT much though