How do you get mired by girls?

Ive been lifting for 2.5 years and have 16in arms at 5'9 so it looks like 17, 43in chest, but have only been mired by dudes. Wtf bro

>5'9"
>Wonders why girls don't mire

youre self esteem is shit and your confidence is probably right there with it.. or youre just ugly as shit? whats your stomach like? females dont care about how much you can lift.. they care about how much it looks like you can lift

you have no game, just like 99% of Veeky Forums

youre all faggots who post insecurity and "mirin" threads. Truly the lowest scum of the internet. You oughtta be ashamed of your damn self

Could be worse /r9k/

16in arms are above average at 5'9. i am like 18 percent bodyfat tho so its probably 14.5-15 at 10% but been asked about my routine n shit plenty of times from guys.

>same site
>slightly different board

jesus christ you truly are an idiot. Thats like saying "dude im not a faggot but i did fuck that guys ass last night"

time to step outside your house or grandmas basement whatever the fuck it is

phag

Thats like saying to the person whos fucking you in the ass "Dude you're a faggot! why are you fucking me in the ass?"

in most cases the guy getting fucked in the ass has a perfectly fine opportunity to decline the ass fucking in the first place, just like you are perfectly fine to make the decision to not come here and shit post about your insecurities.

phag.

>perma bulk fatty
>won't cut
>wonders why women won't more

Ps: your jawline looks worse past 12%bf. This is why I cut down to 9-10 and then don't bulk past 12-14

A chick was miring my ass today, WAT DO?

Subtly draw attention to your ass doing various lifts.

>super setting pull ups and leg lifts
>grill stops me between sets
>"you're seriously a beast"
>t-thanks...
>"really! keep up the good work"
>mutter thanks again and shuffle away

;_; did the same thing when a different chick said my squats are awesome.

Bf doesn't matter unless you're shirtless all the time, and arm size barely matters. Answer these questions for yourself:
>Do you have a V taper?
>Do you walk confidently, make eye contact, have good posture, etc? (pic related)
>Do you dress like an autist? If you're out of high school, gym shorts are autistic. It's bad if they can tell lifting is your only hobby.
>Is your face horribly ugly?

most girls don't like guys with massive muscles. also you are 5'9. also face is more important than muscles, no chick cares about an ugly guys muscles, though she may admire a hot guys muscles.

Forgot pic

Just this week

>friend says i have big arms
>old customer at work said "excuse me big guy"

Idk senpai

It's entirely possible you have been. With the exception of wasted chicks and old ladies that don't give a fuck, women tend to be much less overt about it.

I got mired for the first time last week.

The amount of people with forward head is disgusting

Foreward head here. Would fix it if I knew how, but I think I'm fucked, captain.

I think I got it but I don't know how I can fix it... Sucks

FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU

BIG GUUUYYYY

FOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR................
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH FUKCING LLLLLLLMMAAAAAOOOOOOOOIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW PPPHHHAAAAMMALAAAAM

what does being mired even look like? i get stares all the time on the street but it feels like they are looking at me like i'm from another planet

Be taller

i get mired by ugly and fat girls

Fucking niggers.

tfw only get mired cause tall

> Fell for the girls like guys who lift meme

sleep without a pillow.
If you have the right posture in 8 hours of sleep, your body will get used to being in that position