This can of "premium tuna chunks" (looks like pic related) is like $1.50 where i live

>this can of "premium tuna chunks" (looks like pic related) is like $1.50 where i live
>73g of protein

how true is the mercury meme? will i die if i eat this every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/22/chart-how-much-canned-tuna-is-safe-to-eat-per-week-based-on-your-weight/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomagnification
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

macros

Gee if only you could google this or something

4 cans a week with no worries. Two cans in a sandwich - but i'm 6'1'' 240. I would be concerned with myself if I canned more than this more long period of time. I supp with wild caught frozen fish though too.

1 can of tuna $1.5

irreversible brain damage from mercury posioning, priceless

and for everything else there is mastercard

Don't eat it every day.
Eat once on workout days.

I think twice a week is the most you should ever eat. The danger of mercury from tuna is very real.

The FDA answered this in 2014 or so.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/22/chart-how-much-canned-tuna-is-safe-to-eat-per-week-based-on-your-weight/

A 150 lb man can eat 1 5oz can of Albacore a week or 13 oz of Light Tuna per week without issue.

>heavy metals
>meme

please continue to eat tuna everyday OP

I workout 6 days a week bro.

>Being retarded
Unless you're including running in there, make a better routine.
3-5 at most.

What brand is this?

the fish eat the mercury and they're fine so why wouldn't you?

This
are you weaker than a fucking fish? Especially a damn tuna.

and I eat loads of those fish and I'm fine

OP is just a faggot

>I'm fine
Well clearly not considering where you're posting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomagnification

>Wikipedia
lmao all you're doing is proving you're weaker than a fucking tuna

There's literally nothing wrong with 6 days week, if you know how to manage your volume and intensity.

There is literally no reason to go 6 days a week when you can achieve the same results in 3-4 days.

what the fuck is oz?

you literally can't though
PPLPPLx is master race for natty lifters if you're an advanced lifter

You illiterate bitch.
I read this goddamn worthless article three fuckin times thinking I was missing something when the actual problem is that you didn't read anything but the graphic.

The graphic is by fucking ConumerReports not the goddamn FDA. In fact the FDA says to eat more fish!
Fucking retard...

>aesthetic lifter
lmao should have said you were a weak cunt

Check out this guppy.

You need to try on a salmons shoes, my friend, swim against the current and climb waterfalls every once in a while

not even remotely interested in your thread but if someone is trying to dispute PPL as the greatest natty routine they need to post their body IMMEDIATELY along with whatever shit routine they do

it has to be safer than eating canned chicken

>not aesthetic lifter
lmao should have said you were a fat cunt

I got girls before I started lifting, so there was never a need to be aesthetic.

You are the metal head from high school. Being weird, and hurting yourself for fun

True enough in the sense health professionals agree you need to limit your intake to only a few cans a week at max.

This made me lol

obviously weaker than a fish lmoa pussy

dead set

The fish end up in a can to be served to a bunch of land monkeys. I wouldn't call that fine.

The mercury meme is exactly that. A meme. Unless you're a baby or geriatric fuck there's no reason to care at all.

If you're worried about it still you could always head to the dollar store and buy some Mackerel. In brine, a 10oz can is like 65g protein, 400 calories for a buck with 1/100 the amount of mercury in tuna.

Sardines, Salmon, etc. are also good alternatives, but really, just eat the fucking tuna.

Eat selenium. It binds to mercury in your digestive tract. Eat one brazil nut with tuna and never die.

Mercury poisoning is very real and I would advise against your idea. I know it's cheap and all but your health isn't

tinned tuna is a poverty staple

how many people have you heard about getting mercury poisoning from eating tuna?
precisely

eat your fish op, it's naturalnews tier hype

FACE HEIGHT FRAME

yeah i read that dyels should eat 3 to 4 cans a week at max so thicc men can probably handle one per day

that dog fell for the gomad meme

the only advice you'll ever need, fuck the fda cucks.

but seriously are there any recent reports of people dying because of fish intake?