How do I stop my balls from sweating

how do I stop my balls from sweating

this is a major problem because I can only afford to have three pairs of underwear but only one laundromat trip per month

wear cargo shorts

>Only afford to have three pairs of underwear a month
wot

baby powder /thread

you need to change your life around if you can only afford to do laundry once a month

the fuck is wrong with you guys, jesus christ

Seriously OP you can make enough money to have a clean pair of underwear for every day of the month in about 2 hours of begging on the corner

>can't afford underwear
>can't go to laundromat
>ball sweat is biggest concern

not buying it man.

This and go shopping I guess like an outlet store.

I spend a lot of money on my baby, a '93 z28. She's gone through three head gaskets this year because of the shit radiator. Also I take care of my sister's kids because she has drug problems and hasn't been around for a few months.

Don't shave

gold bond feels so good on my balls and dick. when i first put it on my balls i put to much and i could not tell if i was pissing myself or not. it was like my nuts were dipped in mint. but after a while it starts to feel good. it's like a comfortable coldish mint feeling

Learn to hand-wash. Do it in the sinks at the gym if you have to (to avoid cost of water). Hand soap will do, use the hottest water you can stand. Shit's easy.

If your z is blowing gaakets, why not get a decent aftermarket radiator and run decent coolant? It's not like you can't find them cheap and even second hand reconditioned for a steal.

This op

A pair of underwear is like $3. You are just autistic or homeless and traveling light.

Not even that. Seriously OP. You've gotta be trolling. Couch change will buy you a pack of 10 of shitty generic underwear.

Get an actual job.

radiators are expensive and I use water as coolant

that $3 could also buy a gallon of gas

Nah, even being homeless, he would have had to have been kicked out of shelters.

wrap your balls in toilet paper

You have a mental illness that prevents you from effectively prioritizing things. I'd suggest you seek help but you're probably an American and so you can't afford it, the same way you can't afford underwear

hey man don't hate, I got like five kids to take care of and only two of which are even citizens. You know how much money it takes to feed someone? Like, a lot

People with mental illness shouldn't be in charge of children. I hope child services removed them soon.

Also good job. Got me to respond. Here's your (you)

I do have a job, I drive trains for NJT

this, you can also wash socks and smaller tshirts like this pretty quickly.

Ok if this guy cannot afford to buy underwear they he cannot afford to do laundry. Hand wash your clothes and dry them out in the sun. Each time you do this take your savings and buy 1 underwear.

Repeat for a few weeks now you can afford 10 pairs of underwear you stupid fucking retard.

>I can only afford to have three pairs of underwear but only one laundromat trip per month

yeah and i'll bet you're spending $150 on a gym membership

buy more underwear you filthy fucker

>all these anons taking pleb teir bait

Guys you gotta try this! Its changed my life and made me more confident with chicks.

Problem with swamp crotch? I used to have that. A lady friend (prostitute) suggested I lather my junk with antiseptic hand wash after each shower. Feels amazing. Also after about a month my business was smelling minty fresh, it ate away at all that built up stank.

Won't necessarily help with sweaty balls, but at least you'll be clean and fresh at least half of the time.

Goodwill used underwear for dirt cheap. Get you some real silk g string for pennies

>I use water as coolant

Umm wut?

I don't know if you are fucking stupid or dedicated. Also don't wear underwear when you are home.

He probably waste more money on water over time then coolant. At least dilute some concentrate

Guy at work straight up doesn't wear underwear when he has jeans on.

Sounds like a good way to get your junk caught in the zipper. Not worth the risk IMO.

I am trying to understand why he is using only water for coolant. The guy has blown 3 gaskets this year. Does enjoy torturing his car?

>A lady friend (prostitute)
So a whore told you that your crotch smelled bad?

just wash 'em yourself you worthless faggot