Racist Gym bully

What's the easiest ethnicity to bully at the Gym?
Asians or Indians?

asians

because they walk in there knowing it

Asians

Pajeet are too autistic to even realize you're bullying them. Plus the smell naturally shoos you away.

I don't bully Indians
I don't want my hands to get stincky

Indians don't smell that bad do they?

whites

They do, since you're indian you can't smell it yourself but it's really bad
Even the incense they use in their house/store smell like shit

Britbongs

Whites are big guys

Pajeet smell will keep the gym bullies away.

Whites

Does the guy on the right smoke?

Perhaps Idiotically?

>tfw i will never be as big as piana

feels bad man

i just want to be huge

like a monster

For you

Not gonna lie, nothing smells worse than a pack of wild pajeets working out. The stench is incredibly aggressive.

Brits are Muslim.

Mussies

>'Sikh gains dere bro!'
>'a-actually I'm a Musl-
>Put ear buds back in 360 and walk away

definitely asians, they stare at the ground 90% of the time

As a Turk invading England, I always like to pick on the minority here, talk shit about the queen around them and then watch as they start flinging muslim crumpets from their wide assholes

The only thing that rivals pajeet funk is the smell of an obese black woman in the gym.

Indians have a weird spicy musk, its like sweat with curry in it. It's very consistent in all the Indians that go to my gym and makes me want to puke.

The only thing worse is the African exchange students at my university, none of them wear fucking deodorant and they all smell absolutely foul. Thankfully none of them go to the gym so you just have to avoid sitting near them in class. This excludes the Nigerians, Nigerians seem to all understand and use deodorant.

I wish all of you brown people would leave my country.

asians because they stutter and always look at the ground when approached by white or black that is 6' or over, cause they are essentially all manlets with micropenis they know who the top dogs are.

Neither... Arabs. They lose their shit at the drop of a hat. Like, totally lose it. It's like an entire region of lolcows.

Arabs are alphas and whites are the betas

>alphas
>most can't handle 1on1 conversations/debates without losing their composure
>can only use common animal mob tactics when it comes to fighting/brawling
>alphas

Kys

Anyone who is talking on le 4chin calling himself an alpha makes him instantly a beta

>musk

Easterners tend to have different standards towards hygiene. Which means they don't shower enough, and keep wearing the same clothes to the gym on end.

Not surprising that they also apply the same lazy ignorance towards lifting: 40% in my gym's free weight area is non-white, only one Arab guy has good gains and a body worth miring; he's cycling roids.

Shit spotters, too.

Oh hi there, Britcuck-chan

Asians by a mile, then women.

>I wish all of you brown people would leave my country.
We said the same things about your ancestors but they seemed just as adamant about staying as we are

Does nobody realize that the dude on the right is way closer to the camera?

>implying not resulting to voilence isn't an alpha trait
>implying getting into a discussion isn't beta as fuck
>arab men domesticate their wifes and their wifes are loyal not sucking tyrones cock like every white mans wife
>animal mob tactics =/= not alpha as fuark

kill yourself whitey. WHITES are the most beta and passive race. more beta than asians.

They don't use deodorant, even the females. It's always that armpit sweat smell.
Source: musty pajeets in college

Tee-hee, Abdul got triggered.

How come every arab has a fat wife then?

Indians are Asian you idiot. You mean south Asian (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka) vs east Asian (China, Japan, Korea).

Arab men are just as obese as their women. Like the kings of old, it's a sign of alpha status.

Then I wish them good luck in the coming european civil war lol

asianmasculinity is the other way my elliot rodger friend

INDIANS
1.They fucking smell so bad

2.They have sense of personal space because they are used to being jammed packed in tiny ass country with a billion people. They will stand right behind you when you are sitting or laying on bench.

3.They will stare at you

4.I shit you not... they will wear sandals, american eagle sweatpants with polo shirts

5. They will hog up machines and benches lifting FUCKING 20 pounds or less

6.I have never been around so many austic, non confroming, unamericanized people who will wont touch any weight over 20 than the Indians