What is appropriate Veeky Forums for a girl who has asthma...

What is appropriate Veeky Forums for a girl who has asthma? She wants cardio bunny levels of fitness but that triggers her asthma.

>jump rope
>cycling

or meme teir
>rebounding

Well if she can't even do cardio and doesn't want to lift then it looks like you're stuck with a bitch who doesn't want to lose weight. Shitty lyfe op

what the fuck are u talking about nigger, i have severe asthma and run a 6 minute mile.

there are olympians with asthma, asthma doesnt prevent you from doing anything. you just need to use your fucking inhaler.

dumb bitch

came here to write this cyka blyat

sounds more like she wants to make excuses than fitness

Tell her to deal with it and build that respiratory endurance.

An inhaler, and 40 minutes of incline walking on an empty stomach (maybe 3 caps of fish oil) first thing in the AM.

Don't want to inflame the bronchials.

>Hey, I can't dunk.

Swimming is thought to help with asthma.

Also this. So many elite endurance athletes get diagnosed with asthma so they can use inhalers - massive performance enhancers and basically no one cares.

>walking
wat

Suck my cock

ok

Resident resp doc here. Sounds like exercise-induced asthma. If she uses her salbutamol inhaler (2 puffs) before exercise she should be fine. If she's still having issues she should ask her GP about also using a preventer.

I have asthma as well. I always take my inhaler before I work out.

Swimming is the best cardio for asthma. Ive never had a prob while swimming.

She's never really been fit. Got away with her genetics but she is a really conscious eater - chem/bio student and actually sorted my meal plans for me when I started lifting. She's been a really great help with that among other things.

She's getting skinny fat now, and is not very flexible given her height (6'1) and has had a history of medical issue. She's a lot better now.

is that all?

she wants fitness more than excuses.

how?

thanks

She swims pretty well desu.

thanks for this, I'll ask her about the specifics of her asthma. She tells me the inhaler she uses but I've forgotten.

I think she'll like swimming.

Sprint

Not enough time to develop asthma while sprinting and you have big breaks so you can use your inhaler then.

Lifelong swimmer and asthmatic here; I'm convinced its built up my lungs cause I can cycle uphill for 45 mins straight and not have an issue. Get her wet OP

One of my football buddies plays Linebacker and he has asthma. No excuses.

Cycling, get her on Montelukast/singulair and she should be fine, I have been.

Is she medicated for her asthma? More importantly, can her doc tell her how to manage it during exercise?

Also, I'm thinking jumping rope or cycling. Swimming also, except if she has an asthma attack in the pool she's fucked.

I'd say find her something she enjoys. and just increase intensity on that gradually.

Asthma is incredibly common for athlethes aparently, or atleast taking medicine for it cause lmao it enhances preformance without being illegal.

Sounds like a cool grrrl OP. Besides, swimming is fun to do together too.

>What is an inhaler

Op u better be in some thirdworld shit hole and your cardio is running away from lions, hence she doesnt want to do cardio

Fit is for guys with autism, not girls with asthma

starting the day off and end it with two hits of seretide (aka 4 in total).

2-3 hits of ventolin and a can of suger free red bull before going to the gym. Best feels.

think im addicted?

Judoka here, had (have) asthma, and used an inhaler, but I started using an O2 trainer and now I can do judo competitions and training with no inhaler.