Why are beta men allowed to exist or encouraged to better themselves

Tonight a girl in my class threw herself at me. She's been wearing low cut shirts for weeks trying to get my attention. I allowed her to walk with me for a bit. She admitted that I made extremely wet and she ogled me all class. She was giddy at the idea that I noticed her breasts, and got upset that I didn't outright drool or grope her.

Then she told me about how hard it was to wear those shirts for my viewing pleasure when other guys were around. She had to tell one squirrely loser who looked at her, "Eyes up here, creep." And the professor was a total perv who caught a glance. But she apologized to me for covering herself at those times in case I wanted to stare at her double D's.

Why don't you inferior men just die? Completely pathetic. Making women feel uncomfortable by your very existence, and making it harder for them to throw themselves at me. Grow up.

Isn't that guy some welsh manlet?

BWC desu

Would feminism even exist if it weren't for betas running around thinking they deserve women?
>Don't objectify me!
>I'm not just a toy for sex!
>I hate attention from men!
These are things women say about men who aren't like me. When it comes to men like me, all they want is to be manhandled and deep dicked.

Betas are the worst invention ever.

I feel you alpha-brother. How I would arrange this problem is that the lessers are locked into factories to produce goods for us and the females. That way they can have a meaningful life while being out of sight and actually contributing something to society.

tfw going on Veeky Forums instantly makes you a beta

Maybe 8 years ago when this place was obscure, it's as normie as Cracked now

Why don't you just shoot up the place? Only a beta wouldn't kill his inferiors.

>encouraged to better themselves

I'm doing that for this exact reason.

>Why don't you just shoot up the place? Only a beta wouldn't kill his inferiors.
What did he mean by this?

>Because I see some ladies tonight that be having myyy babyyyyyy

Did everybody start clapping wen she told you?

>that I made extremely wet
are you trying subconsciously tell as that you wet yourself in your class?

yeah

she also gave him a $100% bill

fukin niggie ballz ma man

yeah and then you did a quadruple backflip into your maserati and drove away right

You didn't fucking creampie her in the classroom right then and there??? Low test beta cuck nu-male detected.

Stop misusing that fucking gif you monkey

This thread is fucking stupid op and everyone who responded to this garbage tier bait should be euthanized, myselff included

>$100% bill

laughed much harder than I should've

Unfortunately for people like you male desirability doesn't always correlate with capacity for violence. The minority that the ladies fawn over would be wiped out by the rest of males very quickly.

Carli banks right ?

The girl?
Albert Einstein

Wow man that's one neat story.

Wow she's cumming just from looking at him!

yeah. ill take the bait and post with autiso truth

alphas need betas to do the beta work for them

life isnt that complicated bro

He's telling her some story about his cancerous mother or something.