Quest Bars

Whats your favorite flavour Veeky Forums? Mine is pic related. Heavenly when microwaved for 15secs.

Is activating quest bars a meme now?

you can microwave quest bars, makes them soft and warm, it's actually sick

holy fuck i never even thought about microwaving them. im gonna try that OP.

girl who served me when i bought the cookie dough one said they're great when you microwave them

wouldn't have minded microwaving her on my dick! haha, BOOYYYYS!

Yeah it's fucking sweet guys. With this flavour in particular it really tastes like a cinnamon roll that's fresh from the oven. Not even exaggerating. Enjoy Heaven friends.

>$4 aud per bar
cookie dough is the best
still paying off the mortgage, but it was worth it

Apple pie any good?

>not buying IMO and making your quest bars

Stay pleb

Kek. Comfy story user-kun

Post pics of your homemade bars

Their new cereal protein bars are fucking out of this world. They're so good, I almost prefer them to the OG quest bars

Kek user nice story

You can get them for cheaper online or at a nutrition warehouse. I got a box of 12 for $40. Not worth it those. Eat cheaper protein sources.

Cookies + cream and pumpkin spice.

GOAT bars, bought a box, bought a box of every other flavour, never looked back, cinnamon is still the best out of all of them though

I've been eating clif's builder bars for awhile now. How do quest bars compare?

these things are literally candy bars with protein

Never tried these but Quest bars are definitely worth your time user. Give them a try. These bars in general though.. it's almost like cheating haha

I'm interested to try pumpkin spice

Yeah i enjoy literally shitting myself for 12 hours after eating sucralose.

Reminder that microwaving milk protein damages the molecular bonds of the protein enough to where they seperate and bind with other lipids and sugars once they enter your stomach.

Your 20g protein and 1g carb bar just became a 15g sugar, 3g fat, and 2g protein bar.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I had a whole box of chocolate fudge and not once thought of heating them up. Mouths watering at the though.

I had some of the blueberry muffin yesterday as well as the cinnamon before my cardio.

Shit's dank.

Nice memescience, all microwaving does is agitate water molecules; there is not enough heat generated when you nuke it for 15 seconds to cause proteins to degenerate.

And by the way protein breaks down into amino acids, not sugar Moron.

>"With 20 grams of the best quality soy and nut proteins"

Trash