Did you check out the new Conor Murphy video?

Did you check out the new Conor Murphy video?

youtube.com/watch?v=dTjDPhMfZTQ

Why do people like this guy. Literally every single video (not exaggerating) is just him taking his shirt off in front of girls and then fishing for compliments.

it is extremely cringe worthy.

Are there any really aesthetic guys who actually have a personality or a life outside of their physique?

People like connor murphy and jeff seid literally have nothing else in life other than their physiques.

>no personality
>no hobbies
>no friends or sense of humor (because all their time is spend working on or taking pictures or staring at themselves)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDBZ80NoChI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happens to these guys when they get old?

Once the lose most of their muscle and are only shadows of their former selves, do they just kill themselves

>>no personality
>>no hobbies
>>no friends or sense of humor (because all their time is spend working on or taking pictures or staring at themselves)
lol stay mad

stop posting this fake youtube bullshit and this queer fag

everything I said is true though.

I am not mad friend. I am honestly a little bummed out. I feel sorry for the dude.

Spending your entire life focusing on body building and how you look in a mirror is the manifestation of a body image disorder.
how do we help these people

ye sure bro

that is all you have to say?

they hop on (more) gear

Hes doing a degree in computational mathematics

Vitruvian Physique and Bradley Martyn are the two I like to watch

He also plays the piano, op is fucken retarded.

I agree his videos are cringe af tho.

Fishing for views.

Conor pls go.

Top-tier genetics right there. I still won't watch his videos.

> plays piano

He just bangs out noobs chords to shitty edm songs on a keyboard

HOWEVER he's a good golfer.

>Physique
>degree in computational mathematics
>Play Piano
>Good Golfer

I also heard he is a good florist

you're projecting man, hes obviously having a blast, while making money and getting laid, we'd all be doing the same thing if we had his aesthetics

I am pretty sure the person getting triggered by someone like him and posting on Veeky Forums to rant about his useless life is much much more sad and pathetic than he is.

he also plays golf

Jon Skywalker and Frank Yang are both aesthetic guys who aren't autistic

No, but frank is bipolar

Love him anyhow, guy is literally a madman

How are you gonna do a comparison pic with you as a child

he was born with that jaw

Don't forget his budding performance art and pottery works.

This was my thought. What the fuck.

Soooo...

Degree in using a calculator?

lol, project more

Makes me laugh errrrtime

Studying physics, so yeah, he's learning how to be my assistant.

Connor, please leave

This goof's face bothers me so much.

being this delusional
keep on coping nerd

Jesus christ, american grills dress like shit.

>physics

lmao. you stupid cucks rape math and think you're intelligent. I've seen physicists make the dumbest faults.

t. pure math student

>Are there any really aesthetic guys who actually have a personality or a life outside of their physique?
youtube.com/watch?v=yDBZ80NoChI

He even admitted he has not called a single girl who he got numbers from. He admitted it in his most recent vlog.

The dude is an autist. Woudln't be surprised if he was a virgin.

he could be fucking 8 all the time , but he doesnt.

He could bang 9 and 10s, but itd take a little more work since he has no personality.

prove either of these assertions
girls seem embarrassed, doubt he makes much $

i dont watch any of these fitess youtubers to be honest but this was mad fucking awkward. At first i was going to tell OP to stop hating but thrn i saw the video and I cant blame OP for hating this dude.

fitness*

hahaha
you are a moron. Typical physicist, most of you are just pseudo intellectuals who think they are much smarter than they really are. Computational mathematics is an area that will make you a fuckton of money, unlike physics

>he's mad jelly he can't be alpha like conor

>consumerism filling the void

nice hobby, its like girls saying shopping is their hobby

they dont even race
>I want to look cool
>I want people to look at me and go "damn"
>I want [gratification from other people]

consumerism is empty.
So are his biceps.

It is a life outside of his physique though.

idk. I laugh at his videos and don't think i'm jealous but i definitely feel that he shouldn't be doing this just for the reason it's a bit degrading to your own person. But he is making some sweet money of of it so more power to him i guess.

Hey Conor! I see you're promoting your channel again. You do look very attractive, but your routine is a bit stale. You need to branch out and show more skin. Maybe follow the Bryan Hawn strategy and just show off the goods. That seems to work.