Training calves is mega boring

187cm tall

Front pic for quads

no bully

>Is there anything i can do about my calves or should i just pass
get really fat for a few years then cut. all former fatties have amazing calves

superbulk seems counterproductive

Its not when you're a skinnyfat dyel you dumb lanky looking goblin

I hardly have calves too. I live with it though. they really aren't all that important. Least not for me.

>Training calves is mega boring
Oh well we can't have our little Special Unique Snowflake being BORED by pointless trifles like doing WORK, now can we?
>Everything has to be a Fun Game or he'll CRY and throw a TANTRUM
You must also be one of those spoiled 8 year old girls who has to have everything SWEET, too, aren't you (like flavored whey).

Well, here's your wake-up call, Sunshine: You want to Make It? You have to DO THE WORK, whether it 'amuses' you or not. So either GET CORRECT and get your ASS into the GYM and DO THE WORK, or fuck off out out Veeky Forums and go be a Veeky Forumsggot.

Judging by that pose, you want a cock on your lips

>out out

beautiful underwear, nice ass, good bulge. FL?

nah not really
i love squats and deadlifts, even THEPress

i kind of dislike benching
but calves are straight up boring

i did them on machine, know any good subsitutes ?

i have no idea what im doing, im straight

Nice b-bulge... n-no homo

>totally missing the point
DO THE WORK
DO THE WORK
DO THE WORK
DO THE WORK
DO THE WORK

Retarded tough love drill instructor itt

dude... work your glutes

do you even squat ?

>no quads
>no glutes
>no core
>no arms

I think you meant team nothing right?

Due to an ankle issue from being born with club foot and having it fixed as a baby I have to work my calves twice has hard to get half the result as anyone else which is minuscule to begin with. Suck it the fuck up I hate people with normal ankles that don't train them.

PS. Triggered a lil bit yeah. But y'all take your full limb range of motion for granted until it's not there.

op here again

you guys motivated me a little bit
as far as overall progress

im still new to this, lifting for 2,5 months only
Stilll cant decide between brosplit or SS but i think SS feels more natural to me

your arm is flexed differently in tthe second picture. if your arm position was the same your arm would look exactly the same. do you have a problem training arms as well.

kek
ok senpai
back to basics then

He has shit insertions, they won't ever be big.

SS is a good program, but don't only do the 3 workouts...

Add pullups and chinups at least. You will learn to love them. Especially when you can do 10+ unassisted when normies can't even fucking do 1. This will help your back and bis a lot. Add in barbell curls as well and you are golden.

EAT YOU FUCK
TUNA ISN'T ENOUGH YOU NEED TO BULK

i was doing chinups and dips since beginning
recently changed chinups into wide grip pullups but those are frickin hard for me at 85kg bodyweight and barely any lats, can do like 3 not clean reps now

chinups i can do like 5
throwing in some direct ab work and hyperextensions and shrugs for good measure

i dont really care about huge arms, i want nice set of traps strong core and solid base in form of legs

i do tho

eating WAY above 200g protein a day, and aiming for 4000 kcal

scale shows slow increase in weight, but im not gaining that much fat, at least i didnt notice

Post your food logs senpai

breakfast
100g oat meal + 2 scoopz protons with water
then
1 2 3 meals totalling 300g brown rice and 600g chicken. sometimes spaghettio with chicken, 200g pasta and 500g chicken
evening
usually white cottage cheese (200g), or skyr if i feel fancy, usually i add in 2 scoops proton shake for good measure

i eat clean, avoid sweets, if i reallly need one ill eat some 85% chocolate

some days of the week i just eat fish like 600g salmon with shitton of spinach and other veggies

in general i try to add veggies to every meal and i dont really count those calories

OP, it's really easy
>JUMP ROPE
>JUMP ROPE
>JUMP ROPE
>JUMP ROPE
>JUMP ROPE

Jump ropes are cheap as fuck, and easy to learn. Do it with no shoes or socks on a cushy mat or other surface that is not hard, i.e. concrete, tile, hardwood floor. Make sure what you jump on has cushion or else you will fuck up your knees hardcore. Jump rope will make your calves and cardio explode to super human levels. Also it will improve posture if that is a problem for you.

seems like a good deal
we have some nice jumpropes at my gym

how do i learn it without looking like a retard tho

Honestly everyone who starts out at first looks dumb. You could just buy one at practice at home or outside somewhere. The cheap ones are like $7 or less. The really good ones, like speed ropes or ball bearings, cost up to $20 but you'd pretty much never need to buy another one ever again. I like to switch it up between a regular cheap rope and a speed rope depending on what I want to focus on.

The speed rope helps when you want to go all out on cardio and get a good sweat going. Also the speed of jumping is what really gets those calves fired up. The calves respond well to constant, repeated punishment.

As far as getting started, this is what i did. Just practice doing a few at a time. Like try to do 5 in a row. Then pause and rest for like 10 seconds. Of course 5 jumps won't make you tired but that's not the point. The point is to build confidence and form so you can jump longer and longer. If you can do more than 5, go to a higher number like 20. Find where you limit is and try to make it normal. After a week or so you will notice how much better you are.

After that, mess around with either reps, i.e 100 then rest for a bit; jump for 1:00 minute straight; do tabatas. I like to personally do the rep count because if you jump for too long of a time it can hurt your knees the next day, especially when you first start out.

i have slight pain in knee caps during normal dailly activities

doesnt happen during heavy squats tho

what gives?

Probably because normal daily activities put more cumulative stress on your knees. Also might depend on what exactly gives you problems. The heavy squats utilize many muscles so the stress is spread out throughout your legs. And I assume you warm up before squats so your knees lubricate themselves to get ready for the stress it expects to come. Maybe try some bodyweight squats early in the morning to get the knees ready to go. I like hindu squats.

all throughout the day, if i do for example squatting movement without any weight
i feel sharp pain on top of my knee
it gets better after few seconds, as in usually first movement is the worst

its not terrible but i just hope it wont develop into soemthing worse

and i do fair bit of squatting at work, picking up boxes with about 20kg, because bending over is ofc less efficient

When i squat with 0 weight my form is different. Try squatting without weight but make sure you're not leaning forward too much.

out of curiosity i just got up and tried few squats

no pain

shits fucked
might be due to cold environment at work or general movement wearing my joints out idk

definitely look up Hindu squats or Tiger squats. At the bottom of the squat you are up on the balls of your feet. I did them a lot and noticed that after a week or two my knees never hurt very much no matter what. There are stories of people having eliminated knee pain all together. Although some say they got knee pain from it.

I used to cycle a lot for transportation and when I did my knees never hurt. When I stopped, I noticed knee pain that I never had before. Perhaps spending some time on a bike or cycle machine will help with your pain. It's low impact and works the area of the knee well.

i know how to do those, any rep counts or time ?
should i just be on down position for long time ?

Well this might be extreme but this is what I did.
I started with hindu squats and followed a simple routine. I started with 50. Then the next day I would add ten more to total 60. I did this until I got to 220. If I missed a day then I would add ten and still add ten the next day. Also do it all in one set, don't break it up. The power in these is that you build up the endurance and ability to forge through the burn. You can shake out your lets if you need to but don't take a break. You will get a huge pump in your lets when you get to 100 and eventually you will feel like 100 is nothing.

I would say that do them at a reasonable pace, you don't need to pause at the bottom. I would advise not to come down so hard that you bounce because that could stress your knees a bit. Come down and go up in a controlled fashion. When you get better you will be able to breeze through them and go faster.

Before you start you can stretch by squatting down like a slav and holding it down. It's totally okay if your knees go over your toes. The deeper you can get in the squat the better. Also do a few quarter squats to get your knees ready for the 1 set of squats you will do.