Be 5'5" 27 year old female, weigh 155 pounds

>be 5'5" 27 year old female, weigh 155 pounds
> go to gym at least 1-2 times a week but speed walk for at least at hour every day
> to lose one pound a week I would have to have around 1200-1400 calories a day
> keep track of calories but always hungry

Am I doing something wrong? I'm trying to limit my calorie intake but what kind of food should I be eating to not be hungry and hour later?

I avoid most bread except for whole wheat/whole grain. My diet consists of protein like lean grilled chicken, eggs, peanut butter, plenty of veggies, avocado, oatmeal. I avoid most sugars except for the occasional milk in my coffee, fruit or whole grain bread. I avoid anything greasy or fried (mostly because it gives me a stomach ache). I also drink plenty of water.

The other day I had two eggs cooked in olive oil, a few turkey sausage links, and a slice of whole wheat toast with some natural peanut butter for breakfast. Two hours later I wasn't just hungry but it felt like I didn't eat all day.

I'm pretty sure I don't have any underlying medical issues, so what should I be eating to stay under 1400 calories and not feel hungry?

lots of leafy greens and lots of water. broccoli will fill you up nicely

Hey fuck you, bread is awesome.

youre gonna feel hungry while cutting. youre undersupplying energy just keeo doing it and eventually you get more used to it

No, not again

>peanut butter on a cut

'Cut' that shit out

>speedwalking for an hour

why not just do biking/rowing/jogging for 15-20minutes save more time and actually sweat

It is going to happen.
I drink a lot of water, tends to fill my stomach.
Water all day, black coffee in the morning, can of sips once a week.

Food.
> Greek yougurt
> Chicken
> Turkey
> Lean Ground Beef
> Nuts
> Vegetables
> Fruits
> Water
> Protein Shakes
> Peanut Butter
> Whole Grains

Listen, little baby.

You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>have around 1200-1400 calories a day
That's the problem. You have the mind set that "calorie is evil" but to hit fitness goal, calorie is the key to success. It's good that you are self conscious of macros but 1200~1400 cal is too damn low, that's what an 8 year olds would eat to maintain. Calorie is there so that you can maintain your lean mass.. without it, you will only be a skinny saggy mess in the end. Eat around 1800cal~2000cal for a safe weight loss and do a proper cardio like stair master or running for 45mins 5 times a week with heavy weight lifting. Too much calories? not really, as long as you're giving 100% in cardio and gym those digits would be great for you.

she's 155 lbs of fat, not 155 lbs of enlarged clitoris and man muscles you fucking mong

Depending on your TDEE 1200-1400 calories may be a reasonable level of calories.

You're only working out 2x per week, and "speed walking" the other days? For a 27 year old that's fucking pathetic. My 62 year old parents get more exercise than that

Make sure you are counting calories correctly, eat 500-800 below maintenance based on TDEE, and lift at least 3 days a week, doing cardio the other 3-4.

Under eating to an extremely low calorie unless you're doing contest prep for a show, is an absolute nonsense. You get result quick but if you rush anything it'll only be messy. Eat at a healthy caloric intake so that your muscle can stay on while you're leaning out. You don't want a pancake butt lady!

Speed walking, kek.

Is this what fat people are using as a means of getting cardio in their day? Jog, bike, or run instead. Actually get your heart rate going without wasting time shuffling your corpse around the mall while passing that cinnabon your gut is telling you to stop and stock up on.

you have no idea what the hell you're talking about

im 6"5 male and i workout atleast an hour and half 6 days a week.
i eat 1200 cals a day and don't get hungry are you a fucking whale?
you have to eat like 600

Thank you hungry skeleton

Agreed, a plate full of broccoli is about 80 calories! Also very good for your health!
I genuinely find this type of imperfect English cute for some reason.

But yeah, I agree. Do more exercise, fill up on calorie-dilute foods(vegetables), and maybe do a less aggressive cut(smaller deficit) if you're having trouble.

no actually im 290 lbs

>two eggs cooked in olive oil, a few turkey sausage links, and a slice of whole wheat toast with some natural peanut butter for breakfast

that's like half your daily calories right there if you are eating 1400 per day

You're delusional

>go to gym at least 1-2 times a week
>always hungry

You are just used to eating more, presumably, but eventually you will get used to it. In the meantime, work out more to take your mind off being hungry.

Also, ignore retards saying you're fine the way you are or that 1200-1400 is too low. You're doing the right thing.

Shouldn't you Europoors be getting ready for bed?

ready for bed at 3-4 pm?

Where did you read that I wrote as if she's a clit hulk? Do you even fitness?? Stop fucking stealing bullshit fitness cosmo magazines from your 62 year old parents. What do you think maintains muscles, calories. What does muscle do, burn calories while you're being alive. Why eat less and get rid of something that's benefiting her.

>Depending on your TDEE 1200-1400 calories may be a reasonable level of calories.

I am imagining an DYEL typing this shit. People who eats low ass calories to lose weight are the ones that are lazy sack of nuggets who would rather not do cardio 5 times a week and not lift heavy and just rather be haunted by hunger, crappy mood and pancake ass.

Don't get me wrong 1200 would work, but you're gonna look worse after that, if that is what you want that is.

Actually it is 7:45A.M so waking up and shut posting on Veeky Forums.

Everything you wrote is 100% fine for men.

But it just does not apply to women.

Women look best with a tiny bit of muscle and very, very little fat. 15%.

So simply eating very little and excercising not so much is 100% fine, will get her an ideal female body.

Your arguement is 'men look best with tons of LBM and 6% body fat'

Yeah, we know. Op is not a man and is not TRYING TO LOOK LIKE ONE

No disrespect to you but some women want to look... like women.

not in europe it isnt

What a bag of shit website that is, first of all everyone's body is different and will burn calories at a different digits. My body for example 5'5, when I was natty I was 124lbs. I ate around 1900~2100lbs and maintained my weight and stayed lean for 2 years with heavy lifting and cardio combined. Plus too you put on her info that she's a "light active" person, That's like as if you don't want her to eat and workout differently to change. Of course she would have to fucking eat more and do shit more to change that or otherwise her TDEE is that digits forever. Do you even fitness man
I was playing pokemon moon real late, no proper engrish 4 u shits.

You're a dumb useless whore.

Cheekie, I lift so I can protect your smile.

>But it just does not apply to women.
Are you fucking mental, I am talking about the basic law of Thermodynamics.
>Women look best with a tiny bit of muscle and very, very little fat. 15%.
Some people lift for people's validation, but did you know that some don't? And I'm not trying to give her an advice to be a jungle woman I'm telling her common sense.
>So simply eating very little and exercising not so much is 100% fine, will get her an ideal female body.
If pancake ass with saggy skinny fat body is what you consider perfection then your fitness advice would be a golden one for you
>Your arguement is 'men look best with tons of LBM and 6% body fat'
My argument is that no one looks good with saggy ass
>No disrespect to you but some women want to look... like women.
No disrespect to you too but some women want better advice than starving their ass off and getting shitty body to get validation

Aside from the delts and arms, cheekie looks feminine and sexy as fuark so your argument is invalid

yiss

And Cheekie got that way from being a roider. You minimize the roids and delt/arm workouts and you have a way to build a perfect female body.

Cheekie. I saved you a seat at my Thanksgiving dinner. Will you be there?

Sincerely,

A Veeky Forums cuck

Protein is generally more filling than the other macro nutrients. You should look for foods with a really high protein to calorie ratio.

Peanut butter is high in protein, but doesn't have a good ratio because it's also high in fat, I would replace this with something like Greek yogurt or cottage cheese.

Just lol @ all the meme comments of eat and exercise more to lose weight. Cardio can make you even more hungry. Do weights 2-3x a week and accept the hunger.

How long do you think I was natty throughout my lifting years? Take a guess. And have I made any example by using my roided body now? Na. I used my natty self as an example. You are literally implying that 1200 calorie diet would NOT give her a pancake ass from poor nutrition and calories. Like I said, it will work on her weight loss.. But that "weight" won't be only coming off from her fat guaranteed.
Come on down to my Golds and I'll see ;)

Eat pumkin,
Low calory, High saturation.
Sweet, so kinda helps with those cravings.

Just prepare them the Same way as carrots, add some spices and eat them in stead of Rice/potatoes

Cucumber, carrots and small tomatoes.
All require little to no effort to eat, are low in calories and relieve you from being hungry.
I'm eating them as of now as snacks when I'm hungy, it really helps!

Have you seen the photo of cheekie in her comp state?

>stirarations
>shreds everywhere
>5% bf
>no tits' just a pectoral muscle

Just admit that you're gay and sleep with men instead of lusting after women that look like men

>skinny fat

Literally the most pleasing female form.

>saggy ass

You're stretching the truth here, soft,sure, saggy or cottage cheese? Not losing 50 lbs like OP needs to

Loose skin is a problem when you loose like 100 IIRC

>not everyone work outs for validation from opposite gender

This is 90% of 'men' that lift and 99% of women

Kek, let me know the time and place Cheekie.

>be 200lb, 22y.o. male
>jog several miles a day at work
>same can be said for walking
>moving tubs with an average weight about 30lbs, frequently above 60
>have no idea how many calories I eat every day
>last time I tracked calories, I was on about 3500kcal a day
>was losing weight

just felt like throwing this out there. I have an extremely active job that seems to be allowing me to eat like shit and still lose weight. seriously, I have way too much sugar and carbs every day, but even on 3500kcal, I lose shit. how fuckin hard can it really be to lose weight?

>Literally the most pleasing female form.
We didn't ask your preference but good 4 u then, I'm talking about the basics of fitness, what ever people do with their body is not my biz, it's HOW they do it, that's my focus.
>saggy or cottage cheese?
what is the fucking difference dude both looks terriheckingbad and you're implying that you would rather fuck a bag than an average/fit healthy ass.
>This is 90% of 'men' that lift and 99% of women
Then be that 10% that doesn't chase around women's ass like a dog
Today, WEM gold's Gym West Edmonton. 8PM.

kek'd

Kill yourself roastie, you'll never feel hungry again

soooooooo fucking triggered

Listen here sweetie, Nowhere did i say she shouldn't attempt to exercise more. In fact I implied the opposite. I simply brought up the TDEE calculator to show her that at her level of activity, those amount of calories were warranted to lose weight. You suggesting raising her calories to 1800-200 without the requisite muscle or boost in energy expenditure you gained from engorging your clitoris, would just make her fat.

Face it, before you roided you looked like shit, didn't know what the fuck you were doing, now your delving out advice because popping some var made you a resident expert on 'gains'

This. I'm 5'3 and cut at 1400 and my breakfast is oats, tea and low fat yoghurt or almond milk. Unless you're not eating at lunch you're overeating OP.

You should have never been fat in the first place