Should I fuck 7s while building muscle and waiting to meet my 9?

should I fuck 7s while building muscle and waiting to meet my 9?

just started lifting and a couple of years without sex seems awfully long

bump

no.
never settle for anything less than TEN, like the robot you truly are.

If i could fuck anything above a 4 that wasnt a fat slob or understood basic hygiene id take the chance

but 10s are not interested in me

wouldn't fucking 7s build experience and confidence? women are attracted to men who are desired by other women. the 9 will wonder, how is she getting him? i'm way prettier than her

A 5 thinks she is entitled to a 10 so good look amigo

>good look
wut?

bump

From how your post makes you sound a 7 is shooting high.

Better go for 3s while searching for a 5

Fucking a girl should be a binary choice. Yes/No

Either you want to fuck her or you don't. Grading it just allows you make excuses and will end up with you justifying missed opportunities which could have been great nights of sex. Or with you fucking a girl who is convetionally attractive but lack of chemistry meant bland sex.

I dunno how old you are but by your twenties you should have grown out of sex being a competition about grabbing the highest 'rated' bird.

i want to fuck pretty much any girl who is interested in me and is decent looking. but having chemistry doesn't guarantee great sex. she has to be attractive as well

That's fine. How does that change anything about making it a binary decision?

Creating a grading system just screams of insecurity and the craving for validation based on the 'standard' of girls you are fucking. Cut that shit out and you'll be happier.

it's not a male competition thing. I just don't want to get to bed with her, find out that i don't really like her body and then need to terminate contact

I plan for a long term relationship so she should be fuckable for a long time

And what the fuck does rating her out of 10 do to change this?

nevermind

From my experience all this rating shit is just a massive waste of time and not something to get hung up on.
Stop caring whether the girl you want to bang/date is a 6 or 7 or 8 etc, have fun with them, have good sex whatever.
Lifting isn't going to gift you 9's and even if they want you for your body you and/or they might have fucking hideous personalities

>Lifting isn't going to gift you 9's
are you kidding me? then why lift?

Because you enjoy it?
Because you like to better yourself?
Because you want to be stronger?

because i want to look better and fuck good looking chicks

What he means is your body won't get you 9's.

9's and 10's are fed up with every guy with a tight bod thinking he has a chance with her. What will get you 9's and 10's is ambition and accomplishment. Working out will help you in these areas mentally by reducing stress and giving you energy.

Protip: your obsessive and autistic numerical rating system is what's preventing you from having sex or any kind of social connection (it sure isn't helping at least)

Face is the only thing that can get you girls 6+... you need status/money as well if you want 8-9s. A good body might guarantee lays with 4s and below and a few 5s.

>ambition and accomplishment
you mean career-wise?

From this post, it's obvious you will be fucking no one

kek

Who hurt you?

You don't need money to fuck girls, they're not vending machines. You just need confidence and the ability to act like a normal, well-adjustes person.

If you arent in college you need money transport and housing to have a relationship.

I'm still in the process of losing weight, currently at 32% bodyfat, and still attracting pretty attractive women. Not feeling sorry for yourself and being outgoing can go a long fucking way.

Oh.

I thought you were saying girls only wanted rich people, not just that girls want somebody with an actual job.

No shit m8, i wouldn't date a girl working minimum wage. That's typically a sign of being an untalented, uninteresting person.

> 32% bodyfat
wtf man, what's your height'n'weight ?

>you need a job

And yet I get laid more than you do without one because I look better and am more interesting than you are

You need face + money or lots of money and status to fuck legit 8s and above. You guys have such low standards that your 8s are 6s. Never knew /fit was so bluepill.

Attractive to you... sub6s in reality. See previous post about standards.

This thread is awful. Someone post more pics of solid 7s.