I'm a 25 years old skinny fat dude. Is it too late for me to become fit?

I'm a 25 years old skinny fat dude. Is it too late for me to become fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_NirdKTLCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

why didnt you start yesterday?

No

Dude I'm 24 and skinnyfat. I started 5 months ago and I can't imagine life without the gym now. Just do it. It gets easier.

I started at 31, stop being a faggot.

yes. your muscle insertions close at the age of 22. give or take 2 years. after that it is very hard to gain lean muscle. except if you were somewhat physically active here and there but I highly doubt that because you are "skinny fat".
Mind that you can achieve some improvements if you are motivated and hard working. You should take creatine, that will softens the muscle fibers and will open up muscle connections for further developments. This will help growing muscles. Also you should take HGH, becuase that will open up the muscle insertions and make space between them and those spaces will be filled with what? Thats right.. With muscles. Also it will strengthen your grip strength (aka more power) and it will make your regeneration phase shorter and ur perception stronger. (better ability to hear, smell, more stable balance, these are sweet side effects)
Dont forget to eat atleast 2500kcal a day, eat a lots of potato, pork, rice, chicken. Be careful with your crab intake.
Protein powder is a hoax. Dont fall for it. Real bbs eat real food. It is easier to drink lot of calories than to eat, thats right but your system cant use fluid proteins with high efficiency. You need 6times more proteins if you drink it. 6 times. Not worth it.

With good rutine and diet you can gain 30lbs of muscle in 5 years but its gonna be a hell of a ride mate with lots of sacrifices so you should ask yourself this: "Do I really want this?"
If the answer is yes, then do it. If its maybe or anything else, then this is not your world.

>your muscle insertions close at the age of 22
What the fucking fuck are you on about m8?
I've literally never heard anyone say that before ever.
Your whole post seems filled with the most broscience I've seen crammed into a single reply.

Im doing this for a really long time so believe me when I say I know what Im talking about. These are my experiences.

What you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

It's never too late breh

>These are my experiences.

Have I just been baited :/ I really feel I'm being baited.

Im doing this shit for 9 years, 5 times a week, 1 hour/session. Little to no acohol, no smoking, no drugs for 9 years. Im not going out to nightclubs. Im not drinking beers with buddies.
This is my fucking passion and you dare to call me an insane idiot? Ive seen guys like you come in to the gym with high hopes and most of them leave and never come back.
I will be still in the gym when standing up will be a mere tought for you..
read...

HELL SEGER

nej

jo

nej

ja

ne

Faaan måste Jimmy va en sån jävla hanrej...? Gudrun har fanimej mer balle än han. R.I.P. Svea Rike...

fucking lmao, post pics plz

I started at 28, my powerlifting total was 1300 in 2 years... Just stick with it, eat right, and always be learning

HE SE

Just so everyone knows, the woman is a fucking retarded leftist feminist who loves immigrants and refugees and are a part of swedens doom. The man is one of the last normal people in this god forsaken country.

Does she have nudes? You got a name? I need to crank one out in order to sleep.

Åsa Romson, she is an irrational feelings-driven retard that was kicked out of her party a while back. Her party is famous for having islamists in it.

Baited hard m8

Based as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_NirdKTLCk

6'4 245lbs, winter bulking

This thread makes me confused.

yoo what were you thinking with them tats man

Its never late, just go hit the fucking gym right now, you'll regret not having started sooner. Even starting at 18 I felt that way, why didnt I start at 16 or 15. Folks starting at 30 probably ask themselves why didnt I start at 25, 40 y/o s about starting at 30 and so on. That feeling will go away after a while, but only if you keep giving it your all.

Not even broscience, more like retardscience.

I was young and dumb. I dont regret the tribals tough.
thats why you are skinny and weak.

stats pls

biceps 17,5
waist ~48
chest ~51
age 38

forgot pic

so real food instead of powder huh.. .GENIUS