How do I attain this sort of mass and thickness?

How do I attain this sort of mass and thickness?

Genetics

Get hit by a gamma bomb

Why not just use photoshop?

you gotta eat big to get big CMON!

No way why is Christian Bale so young?

>that fucking tattoo

holy kek protect my sides

Ayyyyyy

This meme has gone too far

>theres no such place

If hasn't. I'm loving it.

>mfw i see it

I love it, makes my penor hard as well

i srsly dont know wich pics are real or fake, this is hilarious

heloo reditt helloo sir :DD

>How do I attain this sort of mass and thickness?
I gotchu

lol You guys are so mean to her.

"him"?

DAMN, CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

DAMN, CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

thanks man

DAMN, CHLOE MORTEZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

hard work and dedication

why is she doing this to herself?

hollywood isnt hiring hulk hogan looking bishes

Someone please post the RARESIP of Chloe holding the can of sips. It's the rarest sip and I haven't seen it in two months.

pls gib lats

okay i kek'd

S(ubway)S+GOMAD

juggernaut genetics

LENNY LENNY BLAD SO SKINNY, LEAVE THIS PLACE YOU LATLESS NINNY
DAMN CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

LENNY LENNY BLADES SO SKINNY, LEAVE THIS PLACE YOU LATLESS NINNY

Kek, what?

Christian Bale is so much hotter than this dyel faggot.

Hahahaaaayo that tattoo... my sides... on man

Kek, the baby.

>in the background

>tfw arms are smaller than hers

>DAMN, CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

What would Veeky Forums do if she took up weightlifting?

why is there always a mexican with a look of disdain on their face in every single one of her photos?

This is the original pic

oh, i don't mean him
i'm talking about the woman

is the mexican boy supermanlet adult or kid? wtf

What do you mean? You asked about the mexican right?

What did he see we'll never know lmao.

That's an adult

He is probably wearing Acqua di Gio

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

I smell pasta

ABSOLUTAMENTE ASQUEROSO

SI!

I want to be her slave.

Should be in spanish desu.

Imagina ser Pablo en esa foto y tener que ser todo como "maldita sea, Chloe Moretz, estás muy bien, todo sexy con tu cuerpo de nevera y horrible rostro rechoncho. Cuando todo lo que realmente quiere hacer es follar a otra latina de 16 años en el vestidor de Chloe. Como seriamente imaginar tener que ser ese chico mexicano y no sólo abrir esa puerta mientras Chloe Grace Moretz hace alarde de su cuerpo repugnante delante de ti, la luz del sol revelando sus piercings de pezón y cameltoe, y simplemente se quedan allí, una y otra vez, mientras Ella lentamente se desliza fuera de su coche. No sólo tener que tolerar su vagina monstruosa de mierda, sino su actitud arrogante como todo el mundo cerca le dice que ella todavía lo tiene y DAMN, CHLOE GRACIA MORETZ parece LIKE * ?? Porque no son los que tienen que estar allí y ver a su cara de hombre de michelin maldito puta sentarse flácido y aburrido en su cuerpo repugnante de la nevera. Usted ha estado jodiendo nada más que una dieta saludable de latinas apretadas, marrones y más tarde supuestas víctimas de violación de cárteles por su CARRERA ENTIER, saliendo directamente de los barrios marginales de México. Nunca has visto nada de este puto repugnante antes, y ahora juras que puedes probar el sudor que estalla en su asqueroso calzoncillo mientras lo deja abierto mientras llevaba esos pantalones deportivos ajustados de manera incorrecta, seguro que está disfrutando de la oportunidad de conseguir Pagado por estar allí, abrir la puerta de su coche y deleitarse con su "belleza", la belleza que tanto trabajó durante 7 días a la semana en los meses anteriores. Y luego llama a abrir otra puerta, y sabes que podrías matar a todas y cada una de las personas en este camino antes de que su seguridad te ponga en el suelo, pero te sientas allí y aguantas, porque eres un puto mexicano. No vas a perder tu futura carrera de chofer por esto. Sólo tienes que soportarlo. Cringe tu cara y tómala.

kek

Perfecto

>LENNY LENNY BLAD SO SKINNY, LEAVE THIS PLACE YOU LATLESS NINNY

>DAMN, CHLOE MORTEZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

>LENNY LENNY BLAD SO SKINNY, LEAVE THIS PLACE YOU LATLESS NINNY

Memes aside is there anything she can do to fix that?
Does she just have shit diet or are her proportion permanently fixed to be awful?

G-gondola?

How can anyone be this new

We know exactly what he saw because there's another photo from the other side. I don't have it, but somebody ends up posting it in maybe a third of these Chloe threads. One of her ass cheeks folds over at like a 90-degree angle. Hard to explain. It's horrifying.

I can no longer tell what is shooped and what is not.

Someone post this pls