Is ZMA a meme?

Is ZMA a meme?

no definitly not. Much more power and also no muscle cramps at all. Also no illness
And the sweet side is the vivid dreams

Biggest and hardest stiffys ever

No, it's a real product that you can buy.

I've been taking it for roughly a year. I would honestly say it's one of the best supps I've tried in terms of gains, definitely noticed improved recovery, and what people say about vivid dreams is pretty true. However I have not noticed increased semen volume, somewhat disappointingly.

ZMA changed my life

99% of the people on this board are at or under intermediate level in terms of lifting yet they are all taking more supplements than professionals do. not to mention all the meme ones

sweet one

Is only effective if you take it on an empty stomach and also not with calcium

None of this for me. Power over the last 4 months is the same, muscle cramps are a non-issue unless I do 1RM bench presses (fucking hamstring cramps), and I've had the most horrible stomach bug I can remember in those 4 months.
Oh and sleep has been as shit as ever (which is the reason I've started taking it).

I guess my diet is just not deficient in zinc and magnesium..

Dont know what you are doing wrong maybe you have a shitty product. I take this one from olymp nutrtion and 2 Capsules before sleep and everythiing is fine by me and also very fast recovery

I like it for the dream gains.

>dream gains

Vivid dreams can be achieved with zinc alone.

Also, ZMA is a meme in that you can achieve the same effects by buying the three main ingredients separately for much cheaper.

myprotien has zink magnisum pills with b6 I paid 10 €for a 3 month supply

So how do you protect your home and gym?

I take Zinc, Mg, and Vitamin Bs individually.
Didn't notice anything.

I took it for about 3 months, didn't notice any difference in terms of recovery, but did have vivid dreams. I figured since I eat a lot of spinach (which has a lot of zinc and magnesium) I wasn't deficient in anything that ZMA supplements

I don't take ZMA. I had my zinc levels checked and they were on the high side according to their markers. Should I still be taking it?

Proven to do absolutely nothing for test levels long term. Only use is to help you fall asleep and give you bigger loads.

i have them too but isnt the recommended ose(3 pills for men) a lot? it exceeds vitamin b6 for 700%

no increase in seme volume.
cant say for gains yet, have only been using it for about a week.
i feel more refreshed in the morning and i pretty much get a deep nights sleep every night.

also the dreams are fucking crazy, not kidding, 2 days ago i dreamed about ramming stacy from behind

oh also, forgot the addition of higher libidio, i get random boners like im 15 again, its fucking awesome

How?

OP here. That's what I'm looking for the most. I already have a high libido but I want to wear my gf out.

Also I read that it increased test levels in a controlled study but I can't trust articles on bb dot com because they're supplement company shills. Anybody who's not in gear notice any difference?

i dont really know, i have noticed my chest hair to have been growing a bit (it never did that before) and as i said, i have gotten higher libidio, morning wood and random boners, dont know if these are indicators of increased t

>tfw take these from time to time
>decide to take the full dose after a month or more of being off this
>dream about complaining about my teacher that the state created a new tax where you pay more money if your house is more exposed to the sun and have windows(this is actually true and happened irl)
>dont remember what she said but I remember she said something about loving multiculturalism
>get pissed
>wake up

zinc definitely helps with libido and skin health

i sleep a tiny bit better with magnesium but most importantly, i dont feel completely dead on the morning after a deadlift workout if i take it before bed. i dont know if that has anything to do with recovery though.

bought individually, 50mg of zinc picolinate and 500mg of magnesium citrate a day is like 30 dollars a year.

I've been taking it for a month now. No changes. I'm not buying another bottle.

I take the same thing, also 2 capsules.

kek, i love the dream gains, its so funny

I supplement with 45mg zinc a day
as far as libido and erections, zinc vs not on zinc, it's a night and day difference
I used to have interesting dreams when I first started taking it but not anymore
what I'm not 100% sure is whether it boosts my immune system or not. I know something that I'm taking or doing does, but I'm not sure if it's zinc