Its 2252

>its 2252
>genetic engineering and prosthetic body modifications are off the charts
>at first, it was for the ones who have money, but now everyone looks like the way they want, and have the body to do whatever they want
>wanna 1 ton? just enter 1 ton to your prosthetic arm
>working out is never necessary. nobody works out
>sports became a competition of latest scientific development and gambling
>there are people who take it too far, and turn themselves into a freak show, but things got old after first years of developments. people live common lives mostly, like it was back in 00s
>everything physical is achievable, this lead many to seek the pleasure in psychological and spiritual
>real, weak and natural is the new sexy
>at first, people were more than satisfied with robots for sex and doing their errands. but it led them to insanity. they wanted real human connection, even tho "what is even real?", a question they ask to themselves on a daily basis

what would you do, fit/ ?

thought about it once, people'll never mire skinnyfats tho

I'm super fuckin lit now but I just read that and op you have amazing writing skills

oh? thanks man

>wanna 1 ton

desu I dont see why the whole 'get jacked without working out' hasn't come up yet.

with our technology you'd think we'd figure out a way to stimulate and break down muscles the same way that lifting weights does. after all, lifting is just breaking down the muscle by putting strain on it. I guess its tied into the fact that we have to make our muscle move via brain signals, WE have to try to move it.

>i dont understand why an industry that makes billions didnt stop milking the folks yet
shiggy

I'd be dead, because I will not live until 2252

Motoko please go

I'd probably either still lift.
Tyere is no way a fit, natural looking body will ever be unattractive.

was expecting this madman

>I'd probably either still lift

glad we got these two out of whey

Buy an estim or ultrasound machine, the ones they use to rehab patients with, and use it to stimulate your muscles. It will break down tissue and stimulate muscle growth as long as you hydrate and eat protein. Only catch is that I think you have to be licensed to purchase one, so grab a friend doing kinesiology or swipe an older one off of your local college sports team and you're good to go.

>>working out is never necessary. nobody works out
>real, weak and natural is the new sexy

You sound like a DYEL who never touched a girl who wants easier way out

>You sound like a DYEL who never touched a girl
>Cheekie the Asian
lel
hope thats a joke

>hope that's a joke
Your one rep max is

Altered carbon?

i dont talk with board whores
pls get out

At first I thought you meant prostate engineering and that in the future everyone just has anal sex.

Gay as fuck future.

Cheeki post your glutes plz

you replied though
I already did in /hm/

out

>finally the dream comes and true and I become moe anime loli
>pleasure fat old men for money
>bully virgin anons till they spaghetti all over the floor
Yap, I'm in heaven now

haha you guys are so wacky XXDDDd. I can't wait to screenshot this and post it to /r/Veeky Forums!

rude

What i usually do

Get close to people then fuck about with their lives to a) make life in general more chaotic and hence interesting and b) make people as miserable as me

Cheeky r u chinese or Viet??

Cheekie post vag plz

Absolutely this.
I'll be the coolest grandpa. Twintailed anime loli grandpa.

>implying prosthetics will be desired
>can just have consciousness transferred to Bio-Android
Prosthetics and Cybernetics btfo!

I would never stop.

One of the main reasons of why I lift is mental gains. I would probably kill myself if I stoped.

I always had depression, it came with seasons and big ups and downs. The lowest down I had was when I suddently droped out of UNI and would spend the next two years lying in bed 20 hours a day reading fiction, of those 20 I would sleep maybe 4-6 hours a day.

Lifting saved my life.

>cool story bro, etc

no mate. respect.
what are your fav fictions? maybe i give em a go

This is what Zyzz done, I hear

Catch 22
Animal Farm
Brave New World
Call of Wind
Great People Decisions
Do Androids Dream..
The Man in High Castle
Neuromancer
Great expectations
The old man and the sea
Moby Dick
Don Quixote
The three musketeers
Dune
Foundation series

A lot of fantasy as well.

Tolkien, Terry Brooks, David Eddings, Terry Goodkind, Terry Pratchett, Robert Jordan, Robin Hobb, JK Rowling, Patrick Rothfuss, Trudi Canavan

wow. some long ass literature there. thanks for the effort
used to read when i was a kid. then couldnt keep the attention on fiction because mind is full of real life things. growin up in this way sucks eh? ill try em sometime tho and get in the imaginary world back hopefully

Jap
You mean my penis

bump