Sport Fags

What sports does Veeky Forums do? I do rowing because I'm tall and get to sit close to other big strong sweaty men.

Paintball and hockey.
I'm a 5'9" manlet and it works for me in the snake.
I'm shit at hockey but it is fun.

I surf.

Same here, SoCal Chad requirement

with who do you row?

im with AASR skoll and i hate it desu, only reason i continue is cuz i still have a few months of membership

I swim competitively, did a bit of boxing last year I would like to start again but don't have enough time

Also, how the fuck do you get into rowing? Universities in my province have some clubs but there no civil clubs anywhere

Judo. It is kinda like lifting, except you use people instead of weights.

for students (or people of students' age) there are usually certain periods during the year they accept new members. (fall and spring in my case).

My old ass university in the UK, some of my best male friends are also on the club so I would be faggot supreme if I quit

I used to row. what's your 2k?

>mfw one of my m8s quit my club for another cuz they have hotter chicks (and better results if im honest)

he is a fucking faggot but goddamn i envy him

New as like new to the sport? I have always been intrigued by rowing, I would love to try it. I am swimming competitively right now, I guess the transition could be possible.

Hockey, curling, broomball

t. a fucking leaf

I used to do kickboxing, but these days i barely have time to lift

Used to swim, now I dragon boat.

used to play handball competetively when i was younger, nowadays just liftan for fun

>rowing

Muh nigga.

Used to do it in high school. Because they promised a free gym membership at a close by gym.
Now I do it for pretty much the same reasons everybody dose.

Hawaii here brah

I'm into cycling because I'm a total faggot and because cycling can be really great HIIT if you do it right.

It get really fun once you get fast enough to keep up with traffic.

Cyclist are the lowest form of sub human shit

Remain upset

You arent keeping up with them. They are stuck behind you. Get out the road faggot, youre not a car.

I am when my speedometer reads 60km/h and the car in front of me brake-checks

skoll is voor knorren, nee jokes
sowieso ken ik jou

How come you hate it?

what is this faggot shit? why? is this some closet homo thing or what? Im confused

>because I'm tall and get to
You should have taken that time to work on your literacy, you fucking Neanderthal cuck. Now kill yourself

Turks get stoned if they're gay so they invent a national sport to touch eachother's dicks no homo tho

wrestling

I play division 3 club rugby here in the USA. I played in college and had fun. I wasn't big enough or talented enough for d1 football so I started playing.

It's great to make new friends and have fun. We practice 2x a week and usually do some social shit too. Good for cardio gains, def recommend it if a club is near you. All rugby players in America have been really friendly and accepting.

Kankerknorren op mijn Veeky Forums, godverdomme.

its just pretty boring after a while. Don't get me wrong, it has it's merits and some sessions i enjoy it but at the end of the day it's the same shit with only scenery changing. Which you usually can't enjoy because you need to focus and keep your eyes in the boat.

De sletten van nereus zijn om te smullen gap

>5932
>File: hey knul.jpg (67 KB, 500x500)
vo voor nereus! zijn er hier nereiden?

Hij bedoelde skoll als vereniging zelf denk ik

i still play it, i lift to get stronger at it

Geloof ik graag, skoll is echt een pauper roeivereniging

Ga lekker kanoën lul

This. Played small time college football and missed the team aspect and hitting motherfuckers. Keeps me in shape and gives me a good reason to lift. Rugby in USA is super tight knit too so beers with opponents after games is basically a guarantee

Zeker waar, veel lekkerder dan de chicks van skoll

I'm an asshole. I get really high and ride super fast on the bike path and through traffic. I sprint full out for 45 minutes then turn around and go home. I can barely walk afterwards. It's such a fucking rush going 40 mph with no helmet or shirt on. My only fear is injuring myself so I won't be able to lift.

what weight class are you hitting?

Cool, I'm going to Oahu in a couple weeks with my board. All younger surfers there are beautiful people, like literally 10/10s, at least around tongs reef where go

Same, 165 pound scrub here

kek

Lullo's