Tfw eating a can of tuna a day

>tfw eating a can of tuna a day
am i gonna die

yes but we will all die at least you will experience mercury fueled madness

Is this a meme now? Don't eat so much fucking tuna. Eat more eggs or something.

>don't eat so much mercury, eat more cholesterol instead

>le eggs are bad meme
kys

don't be so irresponsible, someone might take your shitposting seriously

this

Learn the difference between memes and goofs goof

just eat sardines instead, they're low as fuck in mercury

>The cholesterol guys
>Don't eat too many eggs guys
>Eat mercury everyday guys

been eating a can of chunk light tuna 6 days a week for the past 7 months. nothing has changed

Is there really THAT much mercury in fish these days?

Where the fuck does all that mercury come from for fish to even have a single percentage of mercury?

Did some piranhas eat some idiot Chinese Emperors corpse or some tiger shark eat a bunch of thermometers?

what could you replace tuna with that is still 100 cals and 22g protein?

Fuck if I know, go to the marine biologist board

There isn't in "chunk lite tuna" because it is skip jack tuna which is small and low on the food chain. Albacore tuna which can get huge are way higher up on the food chain so they ingest mercury from the prey they eat which gives them a higher mercury content

>tfw eating two cans of tuna a day
Surely it would take ALOT of tuna a day to actually have some sort of mercury poisoning?

Look it up. I would not eat that much tuna a day for any extended period of time.

just eat chunk light tuna. it's the lowest on the food chain therefore it has the least amount of mercury. should be fine to eat it every day

wait for 5 years when your internal organs are failing

yeah i mean im not gonna do it forever. im just losing weight right now and tuna is super efficient. i'm moving on to lentils soon

ya the thing about mercury is it stays in your body and is not flushed out

not entirely true

Yes, unless you eat it with ramen noodles

Quark.

Kali Muscle did it so you'll be fine

Not entirely wrong either. Mercury tends to stick around for a long while.

I've been eating like three cans of yellowfin a day for a looong time and this is the first time I've even thought about mercury. Shit.

My freshman year of college I ate a tuna sandwich from subway everyday. After a week my urine started to smell like tuna.

But it has less protein per serving and more expensive. It's like switching chicken for red meat

>can of tuna a day
>CoTaD
calories: 150
total fat: 10g
sodium: 200mg
protein: 13g

thats a retarded analogy and you should feel bad. if it has less protein then it should have a higher omega-3 content, and fish is healthier than chicken and red meat, leaving out the mercury in some of them

Ok, tuna could poison you. Something else to fuel my paranoia?