I've ordered my first pills with a mixture of the following:
L-Theanine
Sulbutiamine
NALT (N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine)
Choline Bitartrate
Aniracetam
Noopept

Placebo.

So that is based on a bad experience you had with nootropics, If I'm correct.
Tell us about it user

shameless self bumb

I did some adrafinil in the past.
Felt like shit on it but it was much easier to be productive.
A bit overrated, but it gets the job done.

Noopept is now in my daily routine.
It is really subtle, but i feel like my head is much clearer and my memory and eyesight is much better.
I once combined it with LSD, and i was like my eyesight good boosted up from HD to 4k resolution.
But it didn´t have a bigger impact on the trip in general.

Plan on trying ritalin in the future.
But from what i heard, it only helps you focusing at your task. It doesn´t make you smarter or lets you enjoy your work more.

I used to rail phenibut when I was 17. Sometimes I felt amazing sometimes I felt nothing. Worth trying if you would consider yourself socially anxious

didn't go over 3g piracetam, but I didn't notice any difference. Maybe I was a little more aware. Or maybe it was placebo

those are hard drugs, not nootropics, stupido. Drugs ate your brain

Guys I'm having a first date after a pretty long time tomorrow, what would you recommend for getting over intimacy issues and pretty hard anxiety?
Will xanax suffice, and would mixing it with adderall be problematic?

noopept is a meme. any effects you feel are placebo.

Veeky Forums will know better, OP

But anyway, i don't do any kind of that shit but i only take fish oil, a good multivitamin brand, good sleep and practice my math and logic skills

my stack:
aderall
modafinil
noopept
bupropion( overall helps me, not excatly a nootropic but it kind of helps with sadness and shit in your head)
and phenibut

Wikipedia:
Nootropics (pronunciation: /noʊ.əˈtrɒpᵻks/ noh-ə-trop-iks)—also called smart drugs or cognitive enhancers—are drugs, supplements, or other substances that improve cognitive function, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation, in healthy individuals.

Of Course Nootropics are "Drugs".
They are by definition psychoactive substances that increase your cognitive funktions.
Calling them "Hard Drugs" is stupid, as the definition of "hard" is entirely based on a social norm. Like alkohol is a "soft" drug, while mdma is "hard" drug.

Do you use Aderall on a daily basis?
Amphetamins are pretty heavy stuff.

Idk man, i get huge confidence boosts on nootropics more than actual brain gains as people say. I think a lot of people just struggle explaining the feeling.

Like on nootropics ill be confident enough to shoot a 3 pointer for example and it might go in. When it goes it it reinforces my brain to make more shots to experience more excitement maybe along with the other physical feeling.

Personally nootropics numb me out from all the stimulus and its just more comfy to work in that environment

adrafinil and ritalin aren't nootropics

strewth im knackered mates ive had a beauty of a weekend wound up acting a total gallah getting pissed as a fart on goon and stubbies, pashed 2 different shielas then me and me mate ripped some cones and started digging into the tucker like bogans at the bottle-o, woke up with one of the shielas after buggering around for another hour took off back home, me mate was asleep there with the other shiela so i woke him up and hes like oi come with me to some cunts barbie, so we rocked up like a couple of stunned mullets and starting sinking stubbies as soon as we got in had a heap of snags and had a nice quite arvo acting like a couple of dags. next day get up go to the dunny, lay a fair dinkum log and feel fucking ripper again. so now im loading up on some tucker feeling knackered as fuck and wondering what you fucks are up to. whats cracking cunts?

Both are used to increase your focus and your motivation.
I would argue, that that qualifies them as nootropics.

Take a single dose of 50,000 UI vitamin D. This is a similar amount to what you'd get from the sun from being outside full exposed for the day.

Within around 20 minutes you'll notice your mindset will become more positive and you're sex drive will increase. It will also make you nice and sleepy and get a great nights sleep after. Really great as a quick fix for mild depression.

Op here
I have zero experience but what can I expect from the pills mixture I've ordered
Also what are some good tips to have with you when using nootrips.

>50,000 UI vitamin D
Sounds healthy m8

It's odd to stack Sulbutiamine with ani and noopept.

The L-Theanine and Choline are a great mix alone. Sulbutiamine will make you kinda loopy, hopefully in a good way.

I guess i'm not sure what the overall goal of the stack is. It's going to be a huge boost in productivity not as much in alertness. Keep in mind Sulbutiamine is addictive. I can't let that go. The others are cash.

Personally I used to take Noopept daily until I read it causes nerve growth in unwanted areas. Modafinil addict for a minute and loved it. I stick to lighter stuff like choline, fish oil and vitamins now.

Thank you for this good post!

phenibut addy. Ive been doing this for like 6 months now. It's cool.

What does the other shit do?

PHENIBUT
this shit cures autism

Phenibut 10/10
Modafinil 8/10
NA semax 6/10 not worth it
NA selank 5/10 not worth it

Everything else felt like placebo

>Modafinil addict

Wut? I've taken it on and off and haven't developed any sort of addiction for it. What dose/how often were you taking it?

It's not necessarily physically addicting per se, but if you take it daily you can definitely become dependent on it.

I was at 200-300mg/day for several months and coming off was fucking hard. Felt like I had to drag myself into work and through the day for the two weeks after.

Where can I buy phenibut?

Google "buy phenibut" fucking moron.

Nootropics are for retards. Snake oil. See You need confidence to shoot a fucking basketball?

Not sure if this has been posted and since I'm drunk, I don't give a fuck. Lawyer here. Recommend provigil. It's not NZT from Limitless, that's number one. Number two, I've gotten 4 people to try it and from what they report, you either respond to it or you don't, no middle ground.

That said, provigil (modafinil) is where it's at. It's the only class of drugs that I've tried that improve motivation and drive. It's a mild anti depressant. Most importantly, it's a wakefulness drug. Not with the methy-ness of adderall. It's like the high you get from a cup or two of coffee, and it doesn't relent. I take it at 9am, lasts me 12 hours. I combine it with effexor which stims the adrenal glands. Wonderful combo.

Effexor is easy to get from a doc. Feign depression and fatigue.

Absent a neuro referral, a primary care doc won't get you modafinil. So google DuckDose.

You're welcome.

hey guys, all my life my mental processing has been noticeably slower than others. my reaction time, anything that requires mechanical skill, I'm awful at.

I've been diagnosed with ADHD since an early age but I've never really had attention problems, it was just my mind being slow. Adderall doesn't help.

gonna try microdosing LSD this month to see if it helps.

I've been micro-dosing mushrooms every two days for the last month. Feel more alert and happy. There's a moderate body high and time passes strangely (nothing even close to like a full 3.5g dose though). There is also thinking metaphorical and novel ways, which is good for problem solving and creativity. Not sure if it will give you amount of focus you're hoping for. I recommend it though. The days just feel better.

What dose do you take? Anything less than 1g, even if done every few days, does nothing to me. Maybe I need to microdose significantly lower.

>DuckDose
Seems fairly quick and legit from reviews for mod.
And what do you recommend for getting addy on the quick?

yeah, don't do this.

Honestly, addy on the quick means finding someone a) you trust; and b) who can pass a primary care doc's analysis. And of course, this depends on how much that doc cares about losing his/her license. Bottom line, find someone who could convince a doc to prescribe addy or vyvanse. Get them to go through the hoops bc you really don't need addy/vy if you're getting modafinil - unless you legit have ADD/ADHD. As a person who doesn't have that and has tried all of the foregoing, I find that modafinil is the best for improving my performance at work. I don't think that addy/vy helps much at work unless you actually have ADD/ADHD, and most of the docs who prescribe that stuff end up getting in trouble with the law - and yes, I'm speaking as an atty and not as a random asshole on Veeky Forums. That said, I do focus-flip as I call it. Modafinil no later than 10 am, and adderall or its equivalent between 1 and 2pm. It's helpful. If I could only choose one though? Modafinil, every time.

I understand that, I meant online - not in person. I've done both addy+mod, but more of a curiosity thing and would like to try them again. As a sidenote, I rarely do any stimulants outside of curiosity so even 300mg caffeine pretty much keeps me going all day and gives me tunnel vision if I go hard in squats/deadlift. I was just looking for a better option (online, cheap) than trying to contact old 'friends' for a fix.

Gotcha. I never really got into addy for lifting, but like I mentioned, it's all about how the individual reacts to...whatever drug you're trying. I always liked a modafinil between 11a-2pm and whatever pre workout you want to take, but no later than 4pm. Load electrolytes when you take your pre, plus protein. In my experience, this maintains the energy of provigil and also keeps me from getting sick as my glycogen is depleted. I do have a caffeine addiction such that I feel sick if I don't have it, but the withdrawal symptoms dissipate if I hydrate from 1pm onward, take a pro at 11-ish, and have real food (with electrolytes) roughly 90mins before lifting. YMMV, but I feel great when i stick to this.

Woops. So by "gotcha," I meant that i don't know how to get it online, as opposed to in person. Sorry guy.

Noopept is pretty good. It's a shame powder city stopped stocking Piracatem because I got great results off of it.

why?

anyone know where to buy modafinil?

Doesnt your tolerance shoot up? When imwas doing them recreatiomally in my youngerndays, mymtolerance wouldnshoot up in no time.

Anyone have any experiences with NALT?

Ashwagandha 300mg
L-theanine 200 mg
Bacopa Monnieri 300mg

Man I don't know if its placebo but it really help kill a lot of my anxiety. I just been more social while taking this stack. I noticed myself also taking more risk in social events and not giving a fuck about the consequences. Like approaching a shit load of girls in the club with the stupidest openers. Maybe I made it brahs?

Don't do xanax unless you wanna fuck up the date and forget what happened the next day

Sulbutiamine is my favourite supp but remember if you take it daily you're suppressing dopamine production. Great for a motivation reset if you take it for a month, but you might get fired/failed for not doing any work

>cntrl+f
>no alpha brain

Uni student with a shit ton of work.
Tried Modalert and right now I'm on Modvigil (budget)

Both are good, I think Modalert is a little stronger and you can actually feel it a little better.

Tried L-Theanine when I didn't have these, didn't feel much difference

Today I tried combining Caffeine, L-Theanine and Modafinil. Not really noticing anything.

Modafinil is great though. My sleeping schedule and I got like 2 hours of sleep today and I feel alright cause I took some.

Don't mix pre-workouts with modafinil though, it amplifies the effects like 5x.

I remember I took 2 scoops of noxplode when I was on modafinil damn near had a heart attack. Literally thought I was going to die. Some preworkout is good tho, you can feel it better on modafinil

Ask me anything, I am pretty experienced nootropics wise.

(Also don't forget to eat and take choline to avoid headaches)

>RUme?

NA-Selank is GOAT for daily anxiety. Phenibut for those special events.

the only things that will make you smarter are amphetamines, caffeine, cocaine, and modafinil.

pretty much anything else is marketing bullshit that people who want to believe in that sort of shit will eat up.

where do you get your modafinil from?
any tips?
do headaches subside, or do you have to continually supplement with choline?

>what is google

Choline Alfoscerate

Felt much more lucid and thoughtful of my actions. I already am a very mindful person if that means anything

phenibut + a bit of booze
you'll be fine user

afinilexpress.

I never had a headache on modafinil and I consumed around 60 pills over the last 8 months I believe. (I don' t take it when I don't need it).

People get headaches cause they forget to eat and drink. on modafinil you barely feel hunger or thirst. Be smart and remember to eat and drink.

Choline is quite important (Choline for brains is almost like protein for muscles, speeds up recovery since modafinil makes your brain work faster and your brain gets tired, if you dont supplement with choline you will get a brain fog by tiring your brain out).

I took modafinil without taking choline and had no headaches but then again I did a lot of research before taking and a lot of people are recommending choline to be sure.

Also another big reason why people get headaches is that they don't get enough sleep. Modafinil allows you to sleep 3 hours and function the next day and people take advantage of that thinking that they can get away with it so they sleep for 4 hours, take modafinil, stay up all night then sleep for 5 hours and then take modafinil again so of course you'll get a headache, your brain is tired as fuck from all this shit.

microdosing is typically done between .2g and .4g every 3 days for shrooms

I have insane ADHD. Took i Vivanc for a while and it was extremely helpful. I tried literally every nootropic on the market since vivanc limited my eating and couldn't bulk. Every single one is purely placebo it's funny how people think they work. I thought this shit died like 10 years ago? Stick to amphetamines if you want real gains.

>alpha brain
I am almost two weeks in on two a day

There is a small but noticeable change, but goddamn its expensive

>Any fool with a basketball can shoot it, but it takes real confidence for a basketball to take a fool and shoot him.

You have the power to get one date. That means you have the power to get another.

Just repeat that to yourself and lighten up. Don't expect too much from a first date.

Only worthwhile nootropic stack is:

EPA + Uranine + CDP Choline

/thread.

Correction: Uridine.

FLMODAFINIL - like 4x the strength of modafinil apparently. it's great. like a poor mans extended release adderall

PRL-8-53 - great for memory

ASHWAGANDA - this shit gets me horny as fuck

L - THEANINE - combined with caffine and seems to make me extremely focused to an autistic level

ALPHA GPC - taken so i don't get headaches with

fptbp

Pramiracetam
Pyritinol
CDP-Choline
Caffeine

Pretty okay I guess

>Vitamin D toxicity, where vitamin D can be harmful, usually happens if you take 40,000 IU per day for a couple of months or longer, or take a very large one-time dose.

Seems ok desu

But probably doesn't do anything

>DuckDose

someone explain to me how the fuck you can order drugs that are prescription only on the clearnet and just get away with it

THEANINE AND TAURINE

maybe a phenibut if you've taken racetams before. otherwise just go with the above