Veeky Forums, is 5 inches dicklet? Asking for a friend

Veeky Forums, is 5 inches dicklet? Asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Flaccid quite average, hard its pathetic

If you arent at least in the 10" range you might as well kill yourself

5 inch diameter is quite normal

i mean length

You better start studying the Kama Sutra my man. India is the dicklet capital of the world (3.8" avg). They had to invent the Kama Sutra for a reason.

Is it really that small?

How come girls clit grows of roid? Shouldn't penis also grow?

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

that's funny but I was talking about my dick, not some PILs

Nah dude 5" is average. Most girls won't leave you for that as long as you can beat the pussy up. Most girls can't cum from PIV anyway. So work on your oral and finger skills. Also sex is more than just genital friction. It's an experience, she'll cum hard with proper foreplay.

>tfw don't know how to do any of that nor have any way to practice it

Its ok being forever alone isn't that bad

At least you will never be cucked

Same here, plus 6'3
I've heard everything from "I forgot how big you were", "my ex was bigger", "I didn't know it would work like that" to "thank god, if you were bigger, that would've killed me" and whatever else bullshit girls make up.
The whole thing is in your (and other men's) head. Unless you're gay, of course. It's hyperimportant in the gay scene from what I've heard.

>from what I've heard
You're gay user admit it Veeky Forums will accept you for what you are

I guess you're right. Thanks for commenting.

Half an inch under average erect length. It's nothing to brag about by a long way but your an inch over the consider suicide range at least.

The good news is if you figure out how to use it you can still make girls cum with it, it just means some positions won't get her there.

>Most girls can't cum from PIV anyway.

t. micropenis

Nah, but I live in a city with tons of gay and lesbian dudes and am friends with some of them. I honestly doubt that's the case for most of Veeky Forums.

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling

I have a 7x6 inch dick and the only girls who can really take it are whores and moms. If they haven't had a kid before they complain about it hurting them and tell me to go slow or won't let me go all the way in. Shit is not very cash. Girls won't let me fuck them in the ass either. Kinda sucks when the only girls who want you to go balls deep are raggedy ass single moms. But when I cum in them I jam it all the way in and that is a sure fire way to make them moan hard.

This
For china, ayy
Learn Kama Sutra, OP, but your dick size is a little above average so you better git gud at sex or else you will never have a good lover and get NTR'd harder than my dick when i see those big anime tiddies

AND DON'T EVER THINK OF JELQUING, IT'S A PLACEBO

>little above average
i mean't below, damn it

5" is the smaller size of average
Most girls won't be able to tell the difference, so don't go around blabbing about your 5 inch penis. Just say it's 6" and they'll probably buy into it.

Got a 5.2" dick. Never had a problem.

All these other anons are right. Make her enjoy the foreplay, read up on karma sutra and most importantly have a good time. If you're happy in the bedroom she will be too. If you don't enjoy yourself and are shy because of your dick, she isn't going to enjoy herself either.

Kekd