Hey, Happy Thanksgiving buddy! Glad you joined us...

>Hey, Happy Thanksgiving buddy! Glad you joined us. Your Aunt Patty was just telling us about how she's been getting fit undying Zumba Toneā„¢. You like that stuff, right? Any tips to help her tone up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TUCUsNx1HTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Yeah I got a workout for her! *unzips dick*

>stands on Thanksgiving table
>pull down pants and spread asshole
>shit all over the food and family
>tear off clothes
>roll around literal shitty food
>scream incoherent noises
>stand up
>say "thats my advice"
>roll fedora down my arm and pop it in the air
>fedora lands on my head and I tip my way out

Jokes on you. No way my family would be happy to see me.

If that's aunt patty on the left then I'll give her a private lesson downstairs in my bedroom

Let me tell you about the jews

Well played.

That's an old balding man user.

>"ok...mom, do we have any more milk?"

Squats? don't do that user. You'll blow your knees out.

>last year on thanksgiving day we leaned my grandma's cancer came back, went to her brain stem, and thanksgiving weekend and the week after was spent was spent going from her being fine, to the ER, to the hospital, to getting her hospice services in my aunt's (dad's sister) house, to her dying within a week

>this thanksgiving, my cousin and his wife had twins but apparently one of the twins has been in the intensive care unit since birth a few weeks ago because of kidney problems or something so not seeing them this year either
>just stuck with my parents

Such a sad time.

"Meme arrow, zumba. Meme arrow, not gonna make it"

me: youtu.be/TUCUsNx1HTs

Fuck dude, same. Grandma died of blood complications quickly after the holidays. Then my great aunt died soon after. The hardest part is seeing my great grandmother suffer the loss of two of her daughters in one year. My advice is to make due. Happy holidays, friend.

dude how young are you that your great grandmother is still alive jesus

>Thanksgiving #1
>depressed vegan faggot
>skelly long distance runner as well
>have tofurkey cooked just for me
>brothers laugh at me
>Dad is disgusted
>fill up on veggies and potatoes
>eat my depression away

>Thanksgiving #2
>Been lifting now
>Eating meat, stop being a faggot
>Measure how much Turkey I plate
>macros don't lie, I take a lot
>brother 1 calls me autistic
>brother 2 calls me fucking fat
>continue to eat
>no turkey sammiches for anyone next day
>dad is proud

Thanksgiving #3 (this year)
>lifting like mad
>looking good, get QT3. 14 grill
>mom tells me this year is BBQ
>have grill invited
>mom and dad both proud
>seeing doctor strange with bros tomm
>feels good man

Well, shes 89, my grandma was 68 and my mother is 46. Im 20.

My family has a tendancy to fuck real early in life.

Yeah it was all around bad for me too. That grandma died a few days after my birthday, had to put down out family dog we had for 10 years (he was 15) 3 days before christmas, grandpa (grandma's husband) died a few months later, and we had a cousin who was like 26-27 die of an oxy+alcohol combination a few months ago

We gotta love the people we still have, brah. The pain of losing someone goes away but the regret of not loving them enough stays forever.

This. Holy fuck I miss my grandpa. He was a piece of shit but i loved him.

Lol my Grandma is 80 and my mom is 46

damn that dad seems like a real asshole

FPBP

Good for you user. I bet all those years ago you thought you'd be miserable forever. You pulled through though.

Lifting to your victory rn

Pretty much and thanks senpai. Going in tomm with the plan to eat pecan pie and poon tang pie afterwards.

Hope you have a good Thanksgiving tomm.

I got a pitbull mutt puppy 2 days ago. He was a stray dog and he's about 8months old. I literally didn't have a life these past 2 days. I spent every minute of these last 2 days watching this dog and taking him out. He has a fucking bladder problem where he needs to go to the bathroom multiple times per hour. Thanksgiving is gonna be hell. He will drink a cup of water in the morning and a cup around dinner time and he still pisses like an absolute mad man.

lol
it's fake btw

Low weights, high reps

Your dog is a sick cunt bro

I'm currently cutting, am I better off not eating until thanksgiving dinner, or just trying to use common sense? If I can't weigh everything out I fuck up counting calories and macros.

Keking maximus

>of course!
>it doesn't matter what her plan is
>what matters is her food intake
>>I don't think that's how it works user
>can somebody get this hot head out of here!
>>user that is extremely painful
>for you

Thanks user. I'm Australian though so we don't celebrate it. I honestly don't even know what it's about really. All I have to go on are TV shows and movies