You are at least 8 inches long, right Veeky Forums?

you are at least 8 inches long, right Veeky Forums?

9" actually

But i know you won't believe it.

Anyway, it's cool, but that's all.

>8 inches

Hello dicklet.

10.5 x 11in reporting in.

anything above 9 inches require pics fam_

>falling for this shit tier bait

good luck with your crippling social anxiety and inability to find a mate

>small dick feelsbadman
real talk, whos that bitch

None of these surveys have any credibility. How many women have measured a dick? How many of their partners have told them the truth about their sizes?

Bullshit, desu. Most women can't even handle 7in.

But it sounds so much better...

6 inch dick? That's pathetic, my boyfriend has at least a 7inch cock! If you don't have at least an 8.5in dick you'll never bottom out my pussy! I mean men need a MINIMUM of 10 inches or else there's nothing to work with!

Who is that girl?

This bait is insane.

Average aroused unstretched vaginal depth is like 4 inches. It stretches, of course, but anything beyond 8 inches is a waste.

This seems less like a woman wrote it and more like a guy with a 4incher and way into humiliation wrote it

>70% are average

ahahahah how do amerifats manage to leave primary education this retarded

>8.5 ideal.

Spoken like a true pencil dick faggot. 6 inches and thick is masterrace so wtf are you on about, 8 inches in length?
You cant even bottom out with that you stupid neckbeard faggot (whoever made that image)

I'm 10" on anonymous image boards but irl I'm 5.9"

I have a small-ish dick, my girlfriend is a petite Japanese girl and is fine with it. I can barely fit 2 fingers inside her.

I am roughly 2 inches in diameter. Like a tuna can, if you will.

nah chode
8 inches long and 6 inches around is the master race

Tfw average 6"

im 14" long and 10" girth.

Infographic made by a man to look like it's made by a woman for an audience of women, but in reality it's made for an audience of men with the purpose of instigating slut shaming.

Women struggle to grasp abstract concepts including math and averages.

9.5x9.5 here