Shaved head or Long hair? Debating to cut my hair short (Military style) or grow the shit out. Whats /fits hairstyle ?

Shaved head or Long hair? Debating to cut my hair short (Military style) or grow the shit out. Whats /fits hairstyle ?

Long hair is for a very niche type of men
No man ever looks better with it but a few can pull it off
It also attracts a very niche type of women

100% of guys with long hair look like bums except when it's coddled for a photoshoot. short hair, you bum.

BREHS

I like to think I got lucky with the hair genes

short hair weird al

You look the the highschool pothead
Cut it faggot

Nope. Average at best. Cut it you fucking neanderthal

>No man ever looks better with it but a few can pull it off
this is true OP. the only men who look good with long hair would look good with short hair.

look up the best hair stylist places in your area and ask what they think would look good on you.

Give it a shot. You'll never now unless you try. Unless you're both obese and ugly, don't bother trying in that case. (And I mean ugly ugly or fat fat, not "bawww Veeky Forums I don't like myself" fat or ugly).

Keep in mind that there is a transition period of growing out that doesn't look good on anybody. Paying more attention to your hair than a straight man should can reduce, but not eliminate this.

Asking Veeky Forums isn't going to help you much. Most of these guys call you a fag for any hair style you choose.
Personally, while a military look isn't bad, it's extremely boring. If you have nice, healthy looking hair, I think it can add to your attractiveness.If you have dry, dull looking hair, it'd going to make you look like shit.

if you have the jawline for it, long hair

hey dont listen to these guys, you got wicked curls and good colour man, looks like some Robert Plant shit, cool as fuck.

Long hair is the way to go. I usually put mine in a pony or bun too, girls like it and it looks good on me. Cant stand this new half shaved head shit going on these days

I dunno I mean if you have weak features in long hair can sometimes frame your face to make it less noticeable

If you can pull it off

If you want to look like a child yes, keep it long.

If you're built and attractive you can do almost whatever the fuck you want with your hair.
If you look like chris chan you're either going to look like a power metal weeb with long hair or private pyle with short hair.

I think that every man that is actually able to grow his hair to at least shoulder level should try it at least once in their lifetime.

I tried it and it looked nice, got compliments from girls like "noo dont cut ur curlz hehe" and such, but i also like how i look with short hair a lot, but let me tell you one thing, long hair is a bitch and a half to take care of, IF you don't want to look like a fucking bum that is. Shampooing it is fucking horrible and i had to dry it for like 10 minutes otherwise i'd look like chewbacca. Cut it like 6 months ago.

Go for it, see if you like it, don't let receding hairline and balding fitizens (80% of fit) tell you otherwise

Just get this hair.

Do you fags even Vikings?

But I can't grow a beard user-kun..

Just a dirt stash and neck beard

Fair enough. I'm debating on jumping on this bandwagon but my autism is holding me back. Not that my hair is long enough yet anyway.

Look out, tough guy alert

Grow it long and see how it works for you. If you don't like it, just get it cut. No one is forcing to stick with a certain hairstyle. Just look in the mirror and ask yourself if you look good. If the answer is yes, then its fine. Just keep it clean, use conditioner and style it in a way that feels comfortable.

PS: I have long hair and I think it works really well for me. I've never had more confidence in my appearance.

This.

Just be aware that for most people the midlength period is going to be kind of awkward. It's not a great look on most faces.