Clarence has spoken

youtube.com/watch?v=cKiGjQvFN44
Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
scholar.harvard.edu/juliaminson/publications/minson-j-monin-b-2011-do-gooder-derogation-putting-down-morally-motivated
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's perfect

I was considering going vegan for a long time and I think clarence being vegan is all I needed more lol

>No steroids questions
Dropped.

>5'10"
when

He looks like a stereotypical "if I lift enough maybe they'll notice me" guy.

fucking awesome, thanks OP

don't forget it's a lot harder to build muscle on a vegan diet if you don't use roids.

he's fucking roiding you idiot

>adding weish from week to week
>3sets of eighsh
df is wrong with this guy? Also never seen someone deadlift with that little leg involvement

Getting rid of animal products and believing in a meme diet won't make you healthier, a better person or better than those who do consume animal products and coincidentally don't believe nutritional pseudoscience
>fucking awesome, thanks OP
There's nothing awesomer about jumping to a meme diet
>don't forget it's a lot harder to build muscle on a vegan diet if you don't use roids.
How about because it's bullshit and you cut out major important sources of protein and some of the most nutritional foods in the human diet.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html

I know vegan didnt make him huge like that roids did, but it just shows its a valid diet for weightlifting (not that I needed anymore proof, honestly I just am a fanboy of clarence so if he goes vegan thats another reason for me to go)

source: chaosandpain.blogspot.com

wew lad

btw, about your "won't make you a better person" see this,
scholar.harvard.edu/juliaminson/publications/minson-j-monin-b-2011-do-gooder-derogation-putting-down-morally-motivated

You vastly underestimate how much difference steroids make in terms of dietary requirements as well as training.

Seconding. Not due to ethical reasons though, because that'd be a self-serving attempt if still living in modern society.
This giant rat is vegan and natty.

there is nothing magical in meat that allows you to build more muscle than would be possible with a vegan diet. There are lots of vegan athletes out there that don't use steroids either. Plus I've done my research and every science I read out there seems in favor of vegan diets, I literally since no reason not to other than "but muh bacon!"

>That tren voice

The magical difference, at least for non-enhanced athletes, is that you can hit protein requirements with far less overall calories.

If you're running a ton of gear and have your nutrient partitioning shifted so far that your protein requirements are a mere fraction of what an equal-sized drug free lifter needs, that's a whole different story.

Maybe it's because I'm seeing it more and more but I'm failing to see the downside of a vegan/vegetarian diet. Seriously. All I hear about is how good it is from every health professional. Is there actually a downside? Or is it just "hurr vegans are fags"

>there's nothing magical in meat that allows you to build more muscle
>infinitely higher concentrations of
>protein
>iron
>b vitamins
>healthy fats
>creatine

also need to eat less of it for the nutrition.

what a qt

There's also one major difference: Animal protein intake spikes protein synthesis in the human body, whereas plant proteins don't seem to do that.

Why? No idea. But that's a significant downside if you aren't getting your protein synthesis pumped up hormonally.

You realize that meat simply having a higher concentration doesn't mean you can't consume it otherwise, right? Therefore point still stands: Theres nothing magical in meat that allows you to build more muscle than you would with a proper vegan diet that provides the exact same nutritional value.

>defending a meme diet
>not reading
>implying he isn't right
wew lad
>btw, about your "won't make you a better person" see this
there is no do gooder degradation nor disparaging morally motivated others because getting rid of animal products in a diet is not "doing good" neither is eating meat in your diet bad and veganism has nothing moral or immoral about it
>but it just shows its a valid diet for weightlifting (not that I needed anymore proof
So you're eschewing a diet more effective for the above
>I just am a fanboy of clarence so if he goes vegan thats another reason for me to go
And jumping on a bandwagon
>because that'd be a self-serving attempt if still living in modern society.
It is not selfiserving, selfish, moral or immoral or any other variation of the argument
>Plus I've done my research
Judging by you're following statements you've done no research of any kind
>and every science I read out there seems in favor of vegan diets
Yeah bullshit science. Actual science has proven multiple times over the opposite of what you've said and tells the vegenaism to fuck off with it's bullshit, like being healthier for you
>I literally since no reason not to other than "but muh bacon!"
You're technically right that theirs no reason you can't do it, but doing it isn't healthier or better in any way either
>a proper vegan diet that provides the exact same nutritional value.
Except it doesn't

Working in a hospital pathology lab I see so many people present with anaemia secondary to low iron and/or vitamin b12 or folate. Often to find out they're a vegan afterwards. It's mostly young girls, who admittedly are likely not putting in the work required in study to source these vitamins and minerals from their vegan diet and may have further iron loss during menstruation. But it's a very common meme.

They're constantly feeling tired, have no tolerance for exercise and couldn't gain muscle mass or strength if their lives depended on it.

I'm not sure people appreciate the work required to get these vital micronutrients from vegan diets without the help of AAS or the like.

On another note; Clarence is a bretty cool dood

i fucking knew this would happen the second he said it, jesus fuck why cant you autists stop arguing about veganism

>MasT looks like a mutant and benches 400Lbs
>This guy pushes around all this weight and looks like that

I guess it was true about training for strength vs asthetics (5 vs 12 rep schemes) after all

PLEASE TELL ME THATS A FRONT SQUAT AND NOT AN OHP I CANT FEEL ANY LESS WOKE RIGHT NOW

In what world does the start position for an OHP look like that?

"Everybody want to be the steroid man but ain't nobody want to pin all these steroids!" - Steroid man

Dyel mode

fucking everywhere besides your gym apparently

Maybe the starting position of jerk but not ohp.

>because getting rid of animal products in a diet is not "doing good" neither is eating meat in your diet bad and veganism has nothing moral or immoral about it

Why? You'd stop supporting a shitty industry.

>implying produce farming isnt a shitty industry

>lifts like a fucking bull
>is vegan
>doesnt brag about it
he's beautiful

>chaosandpain blog

>lifting for at least 7 years
>only stopped eating meat 9 months ago at the time of the video

>lol guys you can build strength and muscle on a vegan diet!

much rather look like clarence, i don't think that's even an argument though

That's a front rack you mongoloid, why would your elbows be there if you're pressing

>blogspot.com
fgt pls

Veeky Forums isn't your psychiatrist, take your eating disorder to someone else.

is right. Veganism is generally healthier(provided you aren't malnourished like some vegans I know) but that doesn't mean you can't be healthier as a non vegan. Also, meat cheese and other dairy tastes good.

Incomplete proteins. Some deficiencies. Generally expensive if you're trying to eat a significant amount of calories. Needs more calories to achieve the same protein levels, incomplete ones at that.

Other than that, it's great for your health. I'd recommend going nearly entirely vegan aside from adding in some whey here and there.

He's Irish with a mixed accent. Also he's doing stiff legged deadlifts you dumbass.

vegans are not necessarily fags. the diet will just make you a little weaker. you can still be in shape, be healthy, even be a good martial artist. But it's gonna be hard to get swole.

>implying there aren't degrees of shittiness.

Vegans also benefit more from creatine. Odd that he's not even taking it

The magical difference is the all-around fantastic taste you cretin.