We see people here arguing all the time who is the rightful successor of Rome

We see people here arguing all the time who is the rightful successor of Rome...
But who is the rightful king of Jerusalem?

Jesus

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

>mfw the fucking Brits handed over the most holy city in the world to the Jews for no reason

finland and/or albania

How?

Actually, the part of Jerusalem that the crusaders fought and bled for (The church of the Holy Sepulchre, Absalom's tomb, Saint-Anne's church...) are under the palestinian control zones, not israeli. In fact, some of the consecrated sites are part of the domain of the Republic of France, like the Pater Noster's church.

>Israel out of pre-1967 territory - Jerusalem, capital Tel Aviv
>Palestine out of West Bank + Gaza Strip with extraterritorial highway connecting the two
>Jerusalem independent city-state ruled by a council with guranteed Jewish, Christian, Muslim, and Samaritan representation, guarded by the Swiss Guard

Thank me later.

Thanks, Jack.

This guy

explain

god bless

A Jew of the Davidic line.

I am the rightful King. God wills it. Seriously, he told me himself.

thats cool! now go dig up Charlemagne's Grave, Crown yourself King and conquer Jerusalem in order to provoke the Apocalypse. I'm really not tryna go to work tomorrow morning so do hurry on that.

>TAKE IT BACK

Who is the rightful successor to the chinese mandate of heaven? China ended when Song was conquered by the Horsefuckers

Otto Habsburg, as House Habsburg-Lotharingia were the last to inherit that title from House Anjou

Chiang had the mandate very breifly but lost it when he prioritized fighting communists over japan

It then passed to mao who also lost it with idiotic economic and agricultural policies

But since deng the communists have solidly held the mamdate, chinas explosive economic growth is proof of this

>ywn join that user's glorious crusade
Why even live?

This, but unironically

Nigger Habsburg have abandoned their titular claims

I believe some royalty in Spain currently holds the title for Kingdom of Jerusalem right now, if we get legal about it.