Brehs I can't stop. Already half way through he container in one sitting

Brehs I can't stop. Already half way through he container in one sitting.

Its moosetracks btw.

Dump it outside.
Also you have the same spoon as me

Maybe don't buy ice cream in the first place, then you won't be tempted? Or just buy those tiny cups.

Thats wasteful.
Honestly I agree. Icecream is the only food I get urges to binge with. When I dont buy it I dont binge. The problem is every few months I trick my self into thinking "bro you can fit that into your macros if you jusy count the portions and eat before bed". There should be an eating disorder named for icecream cause I can have a fridge full of fatty meats, cakes, steaks, and cookies and I wont care unless its ice cream.

shit that's nothing i ate 4 pins from culvers already

thinking of going to the store to buy some more it being thanksgiving eve and all

Keep going my man

*pints

Yeah and its not even THAT good of ice cream. The bits and pieces in it are good but the ice cream part doesn't have enough vanilla flavor. Shoulda gotten some b&js or bluebell.

What flavor you smashin though bro?

right now banana pudding ice cream

>Its moosetracks btw.
>not even THAT good of ice cream.

Are you retarded? Moose track fudge is fucking delicious, that's why you are the whole carton.

In all honesty, you could have done worse. If you look at the carb and sugar content on most ice cream it's really not that high, desu. at least not as much compared to other desserts and sweets. I'll go off on that shit every once in a while. Just make sure you work that all off.

damn I want some fucking ice cream

Fuck this cut

Glad I'm not alone in binging ice cream tonight.

Mine was halo top though so i have no shame.

Dude i know that feel. During a cut, I limited myself to one pint a week and often i would just finish it in one sitting and feel miserable mentally.

It was some off brand shit called mayfield thats contracted to make moosetracks. Compared to my favorite brand of moose tracks, safeway extreme moose tracks, the ice cream is almost flavorless except for the bits.

And dont worry Im finna go hard on the treadmill tomorrow for my pre thanksgiving fast

I love halotop. Its one of the only icecreams Im satisfied with eating a pint of. Almost as good as b&js to me + it fits my macros.

Iktf bro. I tried eating icecream in moderation on a cut once. You honestly just have to cut that shit out of the grocery basket and eat a container of ff cottage cheese with spelda/peanut butter if you really feel you need something.

This me tomm with both pumpkin and pecan pie.

>it's an user drives 20 minutes into town to get a tub of b&j at 3:00 AM to binge eat in one sitting episode

Any chance your name starts with an L

cold water is what works for me on a cut. 2refreshing.

My sides! KYS fatso.

>not Panda Paws
Never gonna make it.

you just killed yourself im pretty sure those ice creams have like 3k+ calories

That's why you don't buy it in the first place if you know this could happen.