Animia

Anyone have cold hands all the time? How does this effect your gains?

I love tattoos like that

off toic but what is the point of those bows, I don't get it. What the fuck is it suppose to symbolize?

Whores.

Also cold hands doesn't mean you have anemia

I apply moisturizing cream so at least I have SOME grip. Other than that I love it.

I have low blood pressure, so my hands and feet are always freezing. I usually go to the bathroom once I get to the gym and turn the sinkwater to scalding hot, then run my cold hands through them for 15-20 seconds. That usually gets them warm enough lift.

really? if a 10/10 chick has tattoos like those, it brings her down to 7

It's to tell you which woman has daddy issues and takes it up the ass.

>effect
Sounds like you don't have sufficient blood circulating to your brain, faggot.

This, had an ex who got these and she ruined her otherwise amazing legs. Dumped her for more serious reasons but glad I didn't have to see those shit ribbons anymore.

You do notice they are (((black))) tied ribbons.

>you noticed ?

If your hands really are cold all the time, talk to your doc about Reynauld's.

I laughed.

slow metabolism. take a long hard look at what you eat. you probably undereat or don't eat enough protein, OP.

>stand up too fast
>lose consciousness
>stand up slightly too fast
>lose vision and hearing for a few seconds
Such is life

Definitely inhibits social/sex gains.

>being tested in a biomechanics lab (I'm a runner)
>this basically involves running through a matrix of cameras with 30-40 white balls stuck to my body
>female biomechanist is sticking the balls on - ie. groping me with her warm, soft hands
>having a nice chat, feeling like we're connecting
>she holds my hand so she can attach some balls there
>feels how cold it is, I see a slightly disgusted expression flash across her face
>conversation stops, all businesslike from then on

This is me besides losing consciousness. I'll often get close though, and vision goes out.

do trashier tattoos exist? those stupid bow tattoos are such a huge red flag.

Not everything is tied to your cuckold fetish, user.

Do you have dental amalgams? I have cold hands and like 8 amalgams.
>left earth for mercury

Those tattoos that make their snatch into a lion or something and tramp stamps. The bows are pretty trashy though. Sign of yet another braindead slut.

Fuck this + the cold touch (even when not felling cold) is me.

This is from low blood pressure? I always thought I nailed the amount of protein in my diet as I eat a shit load of meat.

Do really heavy curls will make your hands really hot and turgid with blood

>tfw too hot all the time

Congrats you're high-test, high-metabolism or you're just fat.

eat cold foods

cold people here eat hot foods

Postural hypotension. I got diagnosed with it when I was 14, same thing here. Was idiopathic causes at the time, but I now know it to be diabetes related given my state last year was approaching bad diabetic. That's type 2.

It can be due to other factors too, get investigated for them, Diabetes is shit and I have to watch my diet even more. I did always wonder why the fuck I could never get past 15% bodyfat and kept getting tired and then wide awake and just figured it was normal. The dizziness, thirst, until I did my degree in human bio.

But I still put on a fuck ton of muscle, 10kg of which was made on gear. Which by the way, makes T2DM worse lol, at supraphysiological doses anyway. I had to take insulin to control it, thankfully the test + tren kept me lean!

Irrespective of that, you need to go to a doctor. It's not a great thing and could indicate some kind of autonomic disease, neurological or CVD related. I suspect I have a tendency towards athesclerosis anyway given my grandfather had a stroke due to one and my mothers cholesterol is high too (diabetic) but I'll leave that for a day where my supervisor lets me test myself, until they let you test your own tissue again...

Been diagnosed with seizures already and take meds for that. Never worried about anything else as docs would say everything else always checks out.

I'll be sure to bring up these facts to her now.