Gym shit that annoys you

>People who take 90% of the 20kg plates so they can do 360kg leg press.
GET ON THE FUCKING SQUAT RACK IF YOU'RE SO STRONG

i have a torn muscle in my back so i cant squat or deadlift but i can leg press

fag

There were 2 old guys that did this with 3 inch ROM. Thank god my gym got some new plates in. Plenty to go around.

People who think the gym 200 other people pay for is actually their own personal gym and can order people around as if they were slaves.

>take a hike

>doesnt squat or diddy
>calls other fag

ayy lmao

what third world "gym" only has 20 pl8s?

stop u dip i can't

People who talk so loud that I can hear their convo across the gym. Annoys the fuck out of me along with those idiots who play their music through their gym bag.

>tfw guy was leg pressing 32 plates yesterday

>people who keep asking me how much longer I'll be using the rack

have you never heard of volume day? and people who actually lift heavy weights need to rest at least 10 minutes in between sets. I'll be done when I'm done, sheesh.

There was this couple, a dyel Asian and his fat gf that would use one of the two power racks in the gym at 5pm for over an hour to do

>1 set of front squats
>5 minutes of ab exercises inside the rack

Repeated forever

I'll take 45-1h up in the rack. I tell people I'll be there a while but they can work in.
>"uh, I-i don't squat much"
It's cool man, it takes 30 sec. to switch plates and I need 5-6 min of rest
>"um, I can wait" (usually someone shorter)
I can lower the hooks.
>I want to row/deadlift/curl
rage

>people who use my anvil to forge plates without my permission
>i have to wait 48 h to forge new additional plates because there's a cooldown

kek

I sometimes get the

>hey can I work in?
>watcha gonna do?
>arms!
>lol man, get another bar and pick it from the ground

they usually get mad and mumble a bit

Heh. I'd love to say "just row it from the ground" but I end up saying oh I have x amount of sets. I then rest even longer than I normally would b/w sets.

>that bar
real motivation not to fail a rep

People who do euro crossfaggot shit in general.

People who drop the bar.
People who don't re-rack.
People who take the treadmill right next to me when there's literally like 6 contiguous empty treadmills on either side of me.

That's it. Also just to look on the positive, here's what I like at the gym:

Hotties in tight yoga pants taking the treadmill directly in front of me.

That's it.

>that guy that does seated ohp in the squat rack

There's literally something made for that, but he brings a chair in the squat rack and does it. He also super sets it with curls and rear delt flys.

What episode is that clip from? Don't think I remember seeing it.

Lol I saw a guy at my gym leg pressing pretty much every plate in the entire building. It was honestly a terrifying display of power.

As your squat gets heavier and heavier, fewer people will even ask

can confirm, I do 115kg skwats and no one comes to ask when Im in my working sets

>Gym has preset bars and ez curl bars with weight from 25 lb to 135 lb
>People still use a barbell for curls

>The guy who wants an entire power rack to himself, just to do kipping pull ups

>Dudes who jump in and start unracking your bar when you leave for a bathroom break with all your shit in rack/by the bench indicating it's yours

I fucking hate this shit. I came back from a piss break, 2 minutes tops, and this dude's taking all the plates off the barbell I'm using, while my belt is draped around the bar in the rack, and I've got a water bottle, stretch band and lacrosse ball lying around the rack. Another time I left the bench I was using, again for like 2 minutes, and some guy just starts tearing plates off. Two guys I know who were using a different bench told this guy that I was using the bench and would be right back. Didn't stop the guy from taking all the plates off and doing one set of 5 at 115 lb.

>Guys who ask how many sets you have left WHILE you're in the middle of a set

>That dude that needs a set of 15, 20, 25, 30, and 35 lb dumbbells and won't let anyone else work in

>People who are working out together, doing the same lift with similar weights, but insist on using two racks or two benches

>lacrosse ball

?????

For massaging my elbows/shoulders/whatever when warming up or between sets

>tfw you have all ur own equipment at home, and you cant relate to any of this.

lol lel kek

>gym has no squat rack
>has a barbell rack where all barbells are kept
>have to remove all except top 3 to squat properly
>proceed to load up 2.5pl8 for 5x5
>skinny dyel approaches
>"I...I need to use the rack"
>"sure ho2 much do you squat? I'll help you load up"
>"i don't squat it's bad for your back I want to barbell curl"
>throw him the top oly bar on the rack instead of the shitty 10kg and 8 kg barbellls and tell him to knock himself out
>"i..i need the rack to curl"
>no.avi
>proceed to squat 2.5pl8 like it's nothing.jpeg
>look around, dyel dropped the oly bar and went over to dumbbells rack to do bicep curls with 6kg dumbbells
>kek

i cant stand fags who curl in ANY rack

Tfw just curl the fucking squat rack
>just

>treadmill
I do this to the women to try and get a whiff of their cunts.

>squat 2.5pl8 like it's nothing

that's probably because it is nothing

Hahahaha
Top Keke

I ROLLED STRAIGHT NINES FOR THAT BABY

I SAID I ROLLED STRAIGHT NINES FOR THAT BABY

GIMMIE DEM NINES YA RAT PRICK

ONE MORE TIME
FOR DEM NINES

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

one off ole boy.

People who do supersets during peak hours. This shuts down two pieces of equipment even though one is in use at any one time. Kills me. Worst I saw was a dude who was using a cable machine but also using a barbell to do shrugs in the squat rack. The one squat rack in this gym is gone so he can rest his barbell for shrugs.

Quints
>i have 8inch peenor
Girth 5.9
>tfw when pencil dick

what does massaging yourself between sets accomplish?

she has more olympic medals you can count

>only one squat rack
>bitch comes in and ask how long until I am finished
>around 10 ten minutes
>bitch proceeds looks like she just suck on a lemon and stand next to the rack with her ugly face staring at me
Instead of five, I took 10min rest between each set, fuck that cunt

>be me, almost finishing my set, mirin that empty bench (the only one in my gym)
>see mouthbreathing beta fag who thinks he is piana
>nigger is with his dad and his girlfriend
>just as I am going to the rack, he starts using it
>does one set and goes chat with his dad/girlfriend
>oneeternitylater.jpeg
>nigger is finishing, his dad comes by and take the bench
>oneeternitylater.jpeg
>his girlfriend takes the bench to squat the amazing weight of 4 kilos
>leave the gym that day without bench pressing
>mfw

correction
>takes the bench to press

>existing

I moved my sleep schedule around so I can go to the gym at 4 am because people existing around me pisses me off.

Jesus Christ man. I just hit 20 plates a few days ago. I couldn't imagine 16 each side holy shit.

>no bench racks available
>my gym bro builds one with his body
>get in between his pecs as his arms hold up the bar
>he gets hard and keeps me locked in place
>slaps my ass after i finish my set

no homo

i do this one or two excercises after my squats you fucking spic son of a bitch
>muh pl8s

fight that little shit next time

that's nothing, last week I saw a guy leg press literally the entire gym. he just loaded it onto the machine and pressed away. it was crazy.

Kek my gym has legpress thats 280kg without any plates, just need to add couple n its set

2.5 pl8 is nothing but good job user

>that guy that hurt himself and can't squat and deadlift
i-it me...

people who use the squat rack
my gym has tons of meme machines, but only one squat rack; i go here because it's literally a 3 minute walk from my place, and it's cheap

thing is, barely anyone here ever squats.
the only people I've ever seen squatting are my sister, and a giga nigga (total bro btw) that squats 240kg for sets of 5

so, when someone keeps the squat rack busy for half an hour, and gives me shitty looks when i ask if i can work in, I'm mighty pissed off

is anyone else triggered that Nathan is obviously not touching the bar to his chest since it's not all bloody and shit from the spikes?

>literally 90% of the thread has to do with squat racks

you faggots on here will almost have threads devoted just to making fun of shitty un-ironic leg day memes but then you become a self fulfilling prophecy by unironically bringing up squats and legs like an autistic cult every chance you get

like what do you get out of mentioning squats in every other post you make? we get it, the internet loves "le legs day squats xD" and you want to be cool, but holy fuck do you cunts do nothing but squats you fat legged sows?

that's nothing, last week I saw a guy leg press literally the entire earth. he just set is feet on the ground and pressed it away. it was crazy.

is this earl aylmao

>full ROM
rifk

also known as standing up.

>doing squats is literally leg pressing the earth
>bw squat = 6 * 10^24 kg leg press

Really made me think

I finally hit 2.5 plate squat yesterday and then read this

Man thats not bad at all, remember this is Veeky Forums everyone is either lying or fat

>360kg leg press.
>360kg

Nigga, you have no idea how much cardio I get every time I feel like leg pressing

>tfw 500kg leg press for sets of 5, after squatting.

At least people actually cheer when I'm doing it and joke about hiding the plates when I'm not, but they don't know what's my plan for the day.

You can, it'll just hurt a little more.
fag

Or actually strong.

But squatting 2.5 pl8s aint bad if you're under 190lbs
It's actually a weight that can carry you a long way and most bodybuilders I know just stop there and do reps.

>TFW 2x20 with 2.5pl8 before deadlifting

literally I can count on one hand the number of people who i've seen squat 2 plates or more at my gym. Most people who squat either do quarter/half reps, do literal babbyweight (something like 30-40kg) or squat on the smith machine with a personal trainer who makes them superset babbyweight squats with deadlifts until they're sweating puddles, then probably thinking they're going to build muscle by torturing themselves, fucking normies.

Also, to keep it thread related

>that dyel faggot who deadlifts 1pl8 and slams the weights on the ground after every rep

Gr8 b8 m8. Keep on kipping that 1pl8 clean.

Depends on your gym tbqh lad, my old gym was a shitty commercial one and it was exactly as you said, I was the strongest fucker for being able to squat 4pl8 now new gym guys literally benching that for a triple and squatting 5-6 pl8s for reps. Don't get me wrong they're either fat short guys or bearmode tall guys but still props to them.

so does everyone on fit just squat now. kek.