What are Chad features? Germanic?

What are Chad features? Germanic?

Mediterranean if you're a man

medditerraPAJEET KYS

Liam is almost as hot as his brother, but Id pay my wages for an entire year to be DP by the brothers at the same time as long as they didnt use condoms

Poo in loo

jesus, you would need a PhD in memeology to understand all the layers of reference in that pic

There aren't no such things as 'Chac' features so to say. It's a way of life + your looks + your height.

Zyzz was the king of Chad's even though he's closer to sand nigs in genetics than Germans (inb4 Kurds are Germanic- take a look at his brother). Jeff Seid has a lot of potential to be Chad but anybody with a brain can see he's riddled with insecurities.

Literally just be socially dominant and confident and you're set.

Kurds aren't Germanic but they are indo-european. Doesn't really matter though. Race is irrelevant when it comes to being chad.

>Kurds aren't Germanic but they are indo-european
I mean so are Indians in a way but they're the most bullied race here senpai.

I don't get how Jeff can be so insecure. In terms of looks, he's completely set, so he can just be himself.

I feel really bad for Indians 2bh. Even if you're a rare god-tier handsome Indian man, you'd still look better if you were anything else

I disagree desu.

That's more personal biases than anything else.

I know our features aren't really attractive by Eurocentric standards but
>Even if you're a rare god-tier handsome Indian man, you'd still look better if you were anything else
Is bullshit.

A lot of the white people I meet nowadays are pretty dog shit fat and ugly (thanks capitalism) but that doesn't mean I make retarded generalisations of a billion people.

I think he was saying that if you were a 10/10 Indian you'd probably be an 11/10 if you were white or something

Indian

All Indians are ugly, you idiot. Stop trying to white wash your customs and stop the French customs of the toilet and bidet.

POO IN STREET

PS he'd look better as a white

>PS he'd look better as a white
Lol whites are majority dogshit ugly. The only good looking one are Scandinavians and they're tiny compared to the majority of Europe.

P.S- the Indus Valley made the first toilet/sweats system.

>PS he'd look better as a white

4u you mean. The world would be boring and generic if it was only white people.

Nice b8

Finnic-Italian mixes.

Like Chris Evans.

who is the german chad though?
we got american chad
indian chadjeet
chinese vince
german ...?

Chadolf

False

Attractive black men are absolute top tier

>implying the world wouldn't look like anime if everyone were white

lookin good

10/10 in india, 4/10 in america

>so he can just be himself
Insecure autist? Or do you think self-confident people need to roid from their teenage years?

Hans

How to tell if she's only there to encourage you to talk to her so she can say no and get them bitcoins from your haters?

Dropping some actual facts in this thread

Who says? Some random autist on the chans? If it was up to Veeky Forums they'd say actors like Idris Elba are super ugly because they're ethnic.

You mean like Japan right?

Chinese is either "Chang" or "Long Dong"

Seconding this

>I don't get how Jeff can be so insecure.
I know for a fact that his penis is under 5 inches. No ammount of muscles gonna change that.

gtfo pajeet. there is shit on ur face

>generic decent-looking man
>with an enormous beak nose

Indian men don't look, sound or smell good Pajeet.

You could be the most eloquent, intelligent nigger in the world but you'd still be less desirable than a white guy.

The left is Idris Elba. The right is somebody you probably couldn't name without cheating and using Google. Tell me with a straight face old Idris is better-looking.

>couldn't name david gandy, the fucker that puahate and bb.com won't shut the fuck up about

Caucasian with dark features / mediterrean look is superior with olive complexion. Trust me, I've slept with at least 100 beautiful women with no hard work at all.

Like this??

What does that prove exactly?
>Here's an attractive man, but look, here's an even more attractive man
Yeah, Idris is less handsome than that specific white guy, but he's still more attractive than most white guys.

>tfw I kind of look like RyGo
Been lifting for 2 months, I'll be Chad mode soon

He's talking about Paleo-Antlantids, so more like Pierce Brosnan, Timothy Dalton, Batman, Superman, etc.

They are the image for "tall, dark and handsome".

Elba really, really isn't good-looking. Let's be serious. There surely are good-looking black males, but Elba isn't one of them.

>tfw mom tainted our superior spanish genetics with dutch shit tier genes.

At least she got me some height...

so brown manlets are chad?

>tfw light brown haired green eyed kurd

I have seen dark Turks/Kurd and even blonde ones, it varies.
While Arabs look always like sub humans for example

R u a grill?

> spanish genes

Not even once, Paco.

why do people say he's so good looking? He looks pretty average to me.

>White people
>Generic

>Greatest variation in phenotypes

>Indians
>All brown

>The world would be boring and generic if it was only white people.

I've always hated the face of the guy on the right. This squinty face wants me to punch him, idk why. Looks like the "manly, mature" version of a fuccboi.

>mediterrean look is superior with olive complexion
R-really?

>mfw my father is white italian masterrace, but i got the olive skin colour from my mother

>Tfw white
>Quarter Mediterranean
>Just enough of their genetics to be potential Chad mode
>Not enough to be gross wog mode
All I have to do is get my shit together and get Veeky Forums, guys. Then I'm set.

do you guys hate that some masculine features actually aren't appreciated by society?

>very big chin
>hooked nose
>tall beyond 6'2 with big frame
>adam's apple
>dick size

Like 10% of Chads actually have the last 2

>hooked nose
>Chad

Pick one and only one shecklestein.

>Hooked Nose
>Very big chin

these are just unattractive

He's not obese, so that puts him ahead of 70% of American men.

But user there aren't that many fat people in anime

thumbnail kinda looks like two dicks with phimosis

Greatest genetic variation in phenotypes is the kurds. They have everything from amber eyes to ginger curly hair. While being one thousandth of the white population m

OP stop perpetuating these eurocentric standards of beauty. Your discrimination ignores the self esteem issues many minorities face as a result of your prejudice. Many minority kill themselves over their looks each year.

Please stop posting. Forever.

BWHAHAHAHAHA...

no

Yes. High Germanic to be precise, not the baby eyes low-land shit.

>Zyzz was the king of Chad's
No. Chad was playing football and fucking cheerleaders while Zyzz was planning WoW and then juiced until a bunch of autists from the internet started fapping to him.

>he's closer to sand nigs in genetics than Germans
And he had surgery to look more Germanic.

His face is ugly, masculine, but not exactly a model.

>The world would be boring and generic if it was only white people.
Yeah, because white people all have the same iris and hair colour.

But he looks like an arab, so no matter how fit he is, he will always be inferior to the most whites.

It's obviously going to be different for each country.
Here in Argentina, the typical Chad is a Upper-middle class 5'11-6'2" Trust find baby, tanned rugby player with a nice car, and lots of daddy's money.
So, genetically? I'd say Mediterranean or Germanic, but like the South Brazilian Germanic: with a nice tan and a non autitic personality.

>Dutch cucking the Spanish...AGAIN

It proceso that the most attractive black man can't compete with the most attractive white man, or the next 1000 most attractive white men for that matter.

>le pol shits are are going full autismo again

thats why i always stay at fraud, no disgusting frog, weeb, or pol posters

just manlet faggots on steroids with cringe tier blogging

/thread/

Yes, /pol/. Those desert pussies will be flooded once they set eyes on this.

>very big chin
>hooked nose
Is this a joke?
>tall beyond 6'2 with big frame
You draw the line at 6'2" for a reason. It is tall for our species' average. If you want to be a meat titan it gets to the point where you aren't considered human anymore.
>adam's apple
It looks good if the rest of the neck is proportionately masculine. Otherwise it just looks malformed.
>dick size
After 6x6 inches what's the point? Just more wasted meat that can't be used or appreciated by the majority of our species

Beauty is perfection not being a freak.

He's also rich and famous which helps

>Many minority kill themselves over their looks each year.
So do ugly white kids, why aren't you defending them?

sry but noooo, those bulgy eyes are a deal breaker lmaooo

keep coping buddy LMAO

You don't think that's attractive do you? Might look better without facial hair and a more flattering hair cut, but as it stands it's painful to look at.

Go back to /r9k/ you insecure losers

>>adam's apple

An overly protruding Adam's apple really just means that you're slack-jawed and have poor posture in general. A mouth breather at worst.

North Atlantid
not memeing here I say this as a Med

>meat titan

keked

Probabaly western european mixed with Italian or Spanish for that healthy tan color with European features with superior skin color.Like Marlon Brando was breddy attractive.

Girls like this with this skin color but euro-centric faces are considered very attractive.

Ryan Gosling is extremely attractive

Physically? Tall, at least 6'
Personality, very assertive, projects confidence, comfortable taking initiative, etc. Basically just never ever views women as equals, since women actually hate that shit

hooked nose isn't masculine
very big chin has to project in the right direction and when it does its appreciated
tall beyond 6'2 with big frame, adams apple and dick size are all appreciated wtf u chattin cuz

Honestly anyone can be chad. Broderick Hunter is a pure African blood and he has 10/10 face aesthetics. But some social groups have a higher quantity of chads than others.

That dude has European in him.

>Helstatt Nordid

>Shitty spelling
How spurdo speaks

>Toilet jokes/poo in loo etc.
India's open defecation problem

>N.M.
He's the prime minister, nothing more to it

>A fucking wagon wheel
India's flag

Not much in there desu.

I did some research and couldn't find anything that confirms that he has a European ancestry. These are his parents, they don't look mixed to me.

also
the whole thing is a modified pasta