Hi /fit I just wanted to thank you all for the manlet memes, as a guy who is 171 cm...

Hi /fit I just wanted to thank you all for the manlet memes, as a guy who is 171 cm. I have been saving up money to do a limb lengthening surgery in India in the end of 2017. It will make me 7.5 cm taller and will cost more than 10.000 USD, It's gonna be worth it even though my friends and family strongly advise against it. I fucking hate beeing so small and i could finally be 5'11 or 6' with shoes. I just want to thank you guys for pushing me to do this I can finally be a man pretty soon. Also i'm 22 now will be 23 when i do the surgery. The reason i'm gonna let a poo in the loo do my surgery is because it's way cheaper than in Europe or the US. It costs 100.000 there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KkJcA5R0Sd4
drsarin.in/height-gain.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thy tho

(You)

On the off chance you're serious, you are a legit pants-on-head retard

Bait

I am serious. 100 percent, i never had a problem with girls but the thing is myself and my own confidence. I don't feel like a man. People treat me too nice and like a kid. I could never be shoulder to shoulder with other men. I have close friends but I want to feel like a fucking grown up wherever I go. I don't really do it for cosmetic or women just myself and my own confidence.

He looked better before now he looks like a trex

enjoy being in a wheel chair when you're 40 and never squating or deadlifting = never making it

nope
I won't the bone heals and as long as i get my calcium and protein and keep my muscles in order then I won't. And you can still squat and deadlift. I've been on the forums and read that one guy still deadlifts 400lbs+ after the surgery.

you'll always have the personality of a 171cm guy, the manly thing to do is to accept your height, you're going about it the wrong way

Why not go to a doctor and see how your growth plates are doing right now? If they are like 20% or 30% he'll prolly prescribe you for HGH, but it's obvious you're too stupid to do that.

U have serious mental problems you insecure little bitch

if you don't "feel like a man", then being 7.5cm taller won't change that. consider talking to a therapist about this, and think hard whether it's worth having your legs likely get fucked up for life.

how the fuck can i change something that's been with me since i was born. If i do the surgery now next year then I can at least slowly turn more confident unless I dont and keep being a pussyboy.

Most retarded post I've ever read on Veeky Forums

not OP, i'm 18 and planning on getting on some mk 677 for 6 months to increase my height 'potentially'.

will mk 677 be enough or would you recommend something else?

>you're most probably not gonna be 7.5cm taller, make your decision based on 5cm because that's more probable
>even after the surgery you will be noticeably shorter than the average 18-30yr old male
>you will have to endure months of extreme pain while being bedridden
>even after that you will not be able to lift for a whole year or more
>you are LITERALLY RISKING YOUR LIFE by getting this surgery in a 3rd world country

>months of extreme pain

yeah but he's a big guy

you're going to look weird with long legs but a short torso. Your arms will be the same length, so you'll have difficulty even reaching down to tie your shoes. You'll probably walk like frankenstein with stiff, freakishly long legs.

I'm going to assume you're trolling, OP, because if you're not then you're literally the most pathetic human being on the planet, even worse than the faggots over in /fraud/ threads and /dnp/ threads.

>still manlet

what happens when you have a manlet kid ?

only viable if you are a roid raging shounen manga character

How about you pay me half and I will get you a gf

Therapy about this is cheaper than the surgery. Ignore the manlet memes, they're fucking jokes you insecure twat.

Agree.

I think this kind of operations are really good for dwarfes and midgets, or half-aborted monstruosity. But 1m71... lol...i have friends even smaller and they are fine.

OP you should go to india to learn about meditation it would solve your problem for cheaper and less harmfull, dipshit.

Lot of people against this surgery, i'm op btw.

Maybe it would be better to reconsider but i'm still strongly for it though

I'm doing the same, 5'9 here, come from a tiny people country, never been bullied for height, but being tall is so much of a free ticket in life, and I'm studying business so... I want to end up as 6'2

Do you have info on your surgeon? Are you risking a job or anything in the 6 months you'll be on a bed?

Or is this thread bait

are you fucking kidding me?

going from 171 to not even 180 won't make a significant difference to your height, you'll go from slightly shorter than average to average, do you really want to go through months of recovery and physical therapy so you can just make it to average tier?

This sounds like a confidence issue and if you're that insecure about your height going from manlet to slightly taller manlet isn't going to change anything, you'll still be insecure about your height.

Get therapy, something much cheaper and more permanent than this shit that you will likely still feel inadequate around taller people, except now you wasted $10,000.

Own who you are, get therapy for any insecurities you have, save that money on a nice trip that will enrich you culturally, lift, and be happy. Fuck that stupid surgery shit. It's like fat people who won't stop fucking eating and get a lap band put in.

7.5 cm is not even three inches
you'll go from 5'9" to just under 6'0"
don't put yourself through all that bullshit just so you can be average-tall.

I have some info on my surgeon, he's indian as I said but he has alot of experience on his page. Also alot of people has said some good things about him so it seems safe. It's in New Delhi. cost is 10.000 USD. I live in Europe I'm not sure if it would be wasted if it actually does make me taller, it gets the job done except now i can feel normal instead of short. Because that's what i'm looking for not to be taller than anyone just be normal.
I probably will get therapy, my parents and friends recommended it as well. but i will be getting this surgery.

I know a guy who is 5'4"-5'5" (he would probably be 2-3 inches taller but he took test when he was still going through puberty) who would be disgusted by this

Own who you are and don't be so much of a pussy that you have to change yourself to fit some bullshit self-induced image of yourself.

a u t i s m

u

t

i

s

m

That's for the basic treatment which is done in only one area which usually lasts less than 6 months, the other one can get you to 4 or 5 inches
I'm living in Europe as well, can you share his name or website?
I hate this "getting therapy for completely external problems" thing

I've actually been considering getting a limb lengthening done due to my left femur being about an inch and a half shorter than my right one. The length discrepancy causes a lot more issues than you might imagine.

The only thing turning me off is the price. God damn. Something like $3K wouldn't be hard to swing, but the $12K-ish I'm seeing would get me a nice used car. It's tempting to just live with the back pain and the awkward makeshift heel lifts.

This was the one that caught my eye, seems a lot less invasive and clunky then that procedure the Russians came up with:
youtube.com/watch?v=KkJcA5R0Sd4

jus b urself

You made the right choice OP.

All these leddit SJW telling you you're wrong for doing this are complete morons. they don't care about your personal struggles - they just want you to be miserable like them.

Let me ask you leddit SJW a question: if a girl gets a boob job, is she wrong for that too?

here you go brah
drsarin.in/height-gain.html

Do whatever you want.

Next generation, we will have designer babies all being 6'+ and 3 generations after that, everyone will have robot limbs.

It doesn't matter.

Guys is there any real disadvantage to getting poo-in-loos/Azns/Eastern Europeans/Sub-saharans/Gypsies/Abos for this rather that first-world civilized """"professional"""" white folks?

>implying human civilization will last that long the way it is heading now

you're going to have to operate twice to not be a manlet, you gigagnome

I broke my leg earlier this year and currently have a broken thumb from playing sport. I would never willingly break a bone, it's horrible. The recovery and rehab for breaking both legs at the same time will be nightmarish.

Wasn't limb lengthening therapy originally invented for people who have a leg length discrepancy?

Your whole body has got to adept to this shit, which causes imbalance and bad back health.

Do you live in the USA? Because I think here in the Netherlands you would get some money by health insurance to perform the surgery

I live in Sweden unfortunately where everybody is tall as fuck. i'm talking about 190 and up. Most of my friends are 195 cm +

I know, what that feels like. As 177cm where men are at average 185cm.

But being a manlet is a mindset as well. Don't give a crap about it because there's so much more for a person to grow in.

Anyway is this surgery on medical grounds covered by health insurance in Sweden?

Not covered brah, it sucks but with the help of my parents i'm gonna save up the money in about 8 more months which isn't that long.

Alright swede-san, godspeed you, grow to the heavens

I've seen this kind of surgery before. They are literally going to break your leg bones and install metal spacers in them. Forget about lifting for the rest of your life, that surgery will fuck your legs up. if you're going to do something so retarded, might as well just chop your legs off period, then buy some tall prosthetics.

Has Veeky Forums gone too far?

>enrich you culturally
Are you suggesting op gets BLACKED?

Honestly, you shouldn't care about the manlet meme. As another poster said, it's all a mindset.

In saying that, I'm 176cm and walking around the shopping mall today, most dudes were taller than me, and quite a few girls were as tall as me.

Kinda weird cause my country isn't known for its height. Just got back from Germany and I didn't really notice tall dudes that much. But back here, even asian guys seem to be tall and buff as fuck.

Its not gonna work you dipshit

learn what potentially means

and go ahead and learn why hgh is given to under devolving kids

S H I T S K I N

>5'11 or 6' with shoes
lmao still manlet

>India

Are you fucking retarded? At least do it in a first world country. Russia at worst.

Have fun watching your grand children play from a wheelchair.

>7.5 cm is not even three inches
0,04x3 = 0,12 cm.
3 inches = 7,62cm.
>not even three
technically you are right but you are still using foots and inches, gallons and miles as a measurement unit. barbaric asshole.
>americans be like: be 181cm... OH YISS I AM 6FOOT LONG
>have 16cm long beepis... OH YISS IM PACKING A 7 INCHER

you guys are retarded. there are whole world inbeteen inches and now you act like 0,12cm matters? fucking 1,2mm? u fucking bastard go suck a niggerdick

>195 cm +

Quit memeing.

bump for making it where it really counts

>armin tamzarian.jpg

thats funny my name is armin actually

>Have fun watching your grand children play from a wheelchair.

>implying i want to live that long anyway. I'm depressed as fuck, if i can be happy until i'm 40 then i'm fine.
Honest to god, my best friend is 193, other friend is 195 and third one is 201 cm. Srs
I'm fucking 170

please don't do this OP. do you ever see women with those creepy frozen plastic surgery catfaces, like melania trump? and think, fuck, why did they do that? you are suffering from EXACTLY the same mental problem. some poo-in-loo will happily take your money to horrifically mutilate you but it will not change your happiness or """manliness""".

i recommend taking a medium-strong dose of lsd or mushrooms and really contemplating what this surgery involves and what your motives are. i guarantee you will be disgusted with yourself. then take the money you've saved and spend it on travel, cambodia is cool.

okay man i'll think about it, thats some good advice.

Should have stayed in camelfucking Land bro

tfw white

If you cant get women when you're 5 foot 7, then you won't be able to get them when you're 6 foot.

unless you get face surgery too

too bad there's no surgery that'll ever fix your bitch ass personality

I feel you it sucks being 168cm here, I feel like I'm shorter than most girls under 20

Weird, all of my friends are in the 180 - 185cm bracket. We all live in Cuckholm.

>doing it for women and not for respect from other males

i live there as well.

Don't listen to here fags telling you to not do it. Height is overrated if you want girls but life would be misery at your height if you don't have a jock face and frame.

>be man
>talk to therapist

do not pick two only one

>All these lanklets scared that soon all manlets will be taller than them with surgery
ahh this is a great time line boys

enjoy your squats
WAIT NO HAHAHAHA

>tfw only 5'11.78"

I might look into this. What's the company?

>lanklets also get the surgery and now are 8'9"

What now?

Are we ignoring the nosejob?

>limb lengthening surgery in India
what could possibly go wrong

what are you talking about? nothing about only jaw was mentioned, nosejob counts as face surgery right?

dude, I am 5'7 myself but before putting so much money into invasive surgery (on bones that are perfectly healthy otherwise) I'd do some laser eye surgery, get my teeth fixed etc but this shit is on the bottom of my list, right after making my farts smell like roses

i know

Damn
Feels good being 6'3 sometimes

You're arms will forever be shorter than the rest of you. You will look stupid.

bill please

Dude take that 10k and go on a pussy slaying adventure in Thailand instead. You'll skip the retarded surgery and thank me later.

>6'3 with broad shoulders and good face
>have no friends, want to kill myself
>all because I was overweight growing up which lead me to be anxious, depressed and withdrawn

Confidence comes from within. After the surgery, you'll find something else to be insecure about. Girls like guys with confidence. Fuck surgery, go out there and be yourself. Fuck what other people think. You'll gain your sense of confidence through this.

>Veeky Forums is filled with high school kids making high school memes
>an adult actually gets bothered enough by high school students to prove to them he is cool

>not taking the 10k to thailand to invest in a business, maybe exporting to sell back in your homeland
>not living amongst people whose average height is shorter than your current height, ultimately accomplishing your goal of being taller by percentages.

Nice meme

This guy isn't gonna make it in business with 10k startup and this bad a personality problem.

Clearly this nigga needs pussy.

please tell me OP is joking

>I N D I A
You will have a better success rate if you do it yourself, just saying.

>Fucking your self up for rest of life
>for 5'11

Dumbfuck. At least go for 6'3

all or nothing, normies taught me this life is not worth living unless you're superior to everyone