How to get bearmode/thicc look

for some reason online its hard to find any routines/ diets that are optimised for this sort of thing. for example all the bulking advice is usually unrelated to this sort of niche. i used to do calisthenics/fullbody with some split days so i'm sorta stuck in otter which was fine for a while but now i'm more focused on being thicc/bear than ripped.

This my goal
Body
>tfw 6'4
>the former fatty of 290lbs
>the cut to 190 then bulked to 250
>the cut down to 220 currently Around 240
>gonn cut again in December
>tfw know I'll have to roid to achieve husbando mode
>tfw just turned 21 so imma ride the natty train a little longer

Is this doable in 4 years lads?

Coming from skeltal, 6'0 138lbs.

yeah roid

Any chance of a current body pic? I'm 6'5" and around 250 rn, and wanted to see what others look like around my bw/height

plz help, any advice i live in aus so roids are not an option, i'm around 5'9 @ 59 kilograms

fugg

How are roids not an option in aus? Steroids are extremely easy to get and are insanely prevalent in gymgoers of almost every gym you go to

>in Aus
>roids arent an option

>'its hard to find any routines/ diets that are optimised for this sort of thing. for example all the bulking advice is usually unrelated to this sort of niche'

Wtf am I reading you autist...'optimize my training for LE BEARMODE!!!'

Just lift weights to put on muscle you fuckhead, and stop making the whole thing an autistic circle jerk

I'm at work right now and don't have any currently but I look like shit shirtless breh.. I've been drinking a lot lately and put on like 10 pounds here's one imtook
Like 2 weeks ago at the gym and I know at a shitty angle but ohh well lol I have pics from when I was 190 btw

You post one as well

>thinks he can achieve bearmode at 5'9"
Are you stupid bear mode is self explanatory its for tall guys, or 90% of Australian males

Here's me at 190ish after my year long cut from fattass mode

plz tell me then, in brief, how to go about finding these magic roids?

An easy google search will do breh ;)

Is this doable at 5'11? I'm 180lbs, i just wanna be a big strong boy :(

Have you tried eating?

looking good

bear mode implies you have some lean mass as opposed to just high body fat

Joocy brah

Anyone have experience with "legal steroids" are they just another supplement industry scam?

Yeah I know breh I'm cutting in the beginning of December again.. and that top picture was me after eating shitty and drinking so I had a lot of bloat and water retention.. no doubt I can drop like 20 pounds which I plan on doing.. hell looking at all these old pics of me when I cut down to 190 makes me realize I looked sorta decent even tho at the time I thought I was still a fat fuck

Thanks for this thread op I can't wait to cut back down and shave some body fat off

One last pic of when I was 190ish at 6'4

daddy looks good

sarms work kinda

shit you get at nutrition stores (test boosters etc) are 100% bullshit

I look like shit shirtless too, heres me at 115kg with a sickening pump and gr8 lighting

And then me at 122kg

Shit yeah I can't wait to
Cut I've put on to much fat from unessesary drinking with bitches... but at least I look "buff" in some shirts.. at least that's what girls tell me lol.. but shirtless I look shitty now.

>tfw wife hips
>tfw fat goes straight to my love handles and wide hips make it 100x worse

There's a reason I'm turned to the side in my 190 pics lol

And are you natty lol? How long lifting? And how old I'm mirin that waste

>What to eat to go bear mode
Literally everything

Same senpai, I honestly look terrible without a shirt, but with a shirt I get tons of compliments, I was 153kg in march this year, hoping to get down to 105kg within the next few months

You look good though lad, keep it up

Yeah man I'm natty, been lifting for about a month under 3 years now, and thanks lad, been doing my stomach vaccuums

You're lighter than a plate

You should just let people warm up on deadlifts with you

mirrin dude

Better than most of /fraud/ has achieved

T-thanks :')
>tfw slowly making it

You're 6'2".

Keep it up breh

I'm 6'4 user good try tho

Y-you too

Best physique I've seen posted on this board. Fookin joocy.

Is this that Polish poster? Damn I envy that physique. Would succ very homo.

What about this one

t. dyel

This is the best physique posted to this board hands down

Yeah. He was talking smack on a /pol/ post related to fitness. Posted this pic and shut them up.

Reckon i could find myself a little sissy faggot bf if i made it to bear mode?

Let me rephrase. Best physique of actual Veeky Forums lurker. This is clearly a rando photo that's made its way into a bunch of shirt posters folders.

This tard. Please. Impressive physique with a shit ton of gear. The pic I posted is a natty.

>the pic I posted is natty

We can tell.

>Shit ton of gear

Take the same gear and report back when you look like he does.

Daily reminder he was bigger and better than you in natty photos

But I do agree. This guy has flawless proportions.

6'4, 250 lbs. About to get into the fit life. Im a bit overweight, decently strong I suppose, hate running but obviously just going to get through it. Any advice?

Even if you believe that was natty with his fucking ab and pec veins, that took him 5 fucking years to get there at 5'7.

Depends on your goal, my only advice is to track your calories at least for a few months so you know how many calories you need to lose, maintain or gain weight at, and so you know what you're putting in your body, then once you get good at tracking calories without a food diary, you can ween off of meticulous tracking and just eyeball/ballpark your food intake without being insanely inaccurate

Vascularity is genetic. Some people have great vasclarity.

You don't. That sucks. Get over it. Better luck next life.

Ha! Sorry. Not a chance he's natty in that photo. I respect that you think masT has the best physique on fit. I think the dude I posted is something attainable with work and no /fraud/ ing.
We all don't have to like the same thing bud.

Wait wait wait. MasT is 5' 7"?

Pic related is the closest you'll get natty.

You need to simply forget about abs and get as strong as possible without getting fat. Most importantly you need the genetics - frame and fat distribution is incredibly important here

>not a chance he's natty

Does that make you feel better about not looking like he does natty

Eat cleaner. Train harder. Don't tear down people better than you work to look like them.

Not gonna make it attitude: Ha! That body is steroids! That's why I won't ever look like that! It's ok to lift with low intensity and eat garbage!

Good attitude: If I do everything perfect and push myself some day I will look like that.

Where do you stack up?

He's 6'0" and posted photos to prove but people try to tear him down anyway they can

That's when you know you made it. One day people will try to tear me down like that.

I'd be yours if you achieved it

Just stop, masT. For the love of God. Go to bed.

How did he prove it?

I think you know you've made it once you stop coming to this shit hole. Have you even read his posts? He never gives advice. No humility whatsoever. Resigned to the fact that his life is going to be cut short. He's either emotionally disturbed, retarded, completely lacking in self confidence or a combination of the three.

6'1 240lbs

Lifts are decent and always improving and likely always will

You have a great frame. Those wide ass shoulders man. Keep it up.

>he never posts advice

Accept all the advice about rep schemes, diet, accessories, and how to train with intensisity that he regularly posts.

Open your eyes. Everything MasT says to do I have been doing and I am seeing the results from it.

Not only that but he is extremely motivating. When I lift and I want to give it anything other than 100% intensity I ask myself 'if MasT saw me lifting would he be impressed with the effort'.

MasT has done more for this board than you ever did for anyone in your whole life.

This post just reeks of jealousy. Like I said, it's about attitude. Why don't you use MasT's size as motivation to improve? If you hate MasT so much why don't you train hard and get bigger than he is and then come back and call him a dyel?

Jesus. Do you have a WWMTD bracelet too?
Dude. I'll break down what just happened. I posted a photo of someone's physique I admired then you somehow found a way to bring your fetish masT into it.

Is this a joke? You need help. Post a pic. Interested in this progress you speak of.

You know he's just some dude that take steroid right?

you have OPs body potential just lift and roid

We rip on him because he's an insecure faggot and it's hilarious how assblasted he gets

dont roid until at least 25. that's when you'll hit the peak of natural test. if you're not happy with gains at that point. start having your mom inject your bum

I was in that thread. I actually mentioned that thread on here to him yet he said he never goes on pol. I am confused.

Do strongman.
Profit

You can't be big and lean when fully natty. Don't spread bs lies. You're either lean or big when natty. Nothing else.

He could just have a very broad frame,in which case he would be baby bear mode.

You bastard

El nino has spoken

kek

Mast looks like shit.
>disproportional
>ugly and obviously unnatural muscle
>pasty skin
>baby face

amazing digits bobo mode official mode confirmed

oh yeh you look much better

totally in position for criticize

your the best no need to better yourselves good bless nattys

Do you think body building critics are body builders?

Dumb fuck.

Go up to the biggest guy in the gym and whisper in his ear 'ravioli ravioli, give me the trenboloni'

>those quads

biggest kek of my life. you took the skip leg day meme too seriously, that looks fucking disgusting. only Veeky Forums and autists care about that, but then again that's also probably what you care too so i guess its fine

LOL. Your envy is absolutely pathetic. MasT is one of the best posters on this board simply for how his fantastic physique riles up DYELs like you.

No dude. In terms of proportionality and natural look, it's fucking shit. Being a pasty manlet doesn't help either.

If you're into bloated deformed physiques.

Don't listen to
Your quads are incredible and I'm miring hard