Sharp pain in my lower back going up from a squat, was able to finish the workout including the rest of the squats

Sharp pain in my lower back going up from a squat, was able to finish the workout including the rest of the squats.

Lower back hurts like shit, hurts to bend down and pick shit up, hurts to move

Going to the doctor Friday, wtf is wrong with me, and how fucked am I

This wasn't even a heavy weight, 2x5 175lbs, my 1rm is 275.

Bump

look up yrg (ddp) yoga and do the routine called "energy". youll feel better isntantly but keep doing these, or any of the other workouts. they really help maintain a healthy, painfree lower back, not shilling but this is what i typically do as someone who previously use to fuck there lower back up for weeks at a time.

Bumpp

I think I'm injured, will that workout heal injuries?

You've pissed off a disc take a few weeks off do and squat go back with lighting weight and focus on form.
Best of luck you're in for a couple of boring weeks

Fuck. Is the Bill Starr muscle rehab good for this or no?

It worked for me and my symptoms were worse (was squatting 400 got horrible pain bending 10 degrees then being a moron I also dled on it as it was my first competition and wanted a total)

Start to do it 3-5 days after and let be your guide never ever compromise on form. You'll forget about this in 2-3 months and you'll be stronger but man is it scary.

Let pain *

OK thanks

No worries could you upload more sloots please

Holy fuck that kitchen is tiny.

Lost me here

>he fell for the squat meme

I had my first back pain after a set of DLs a while back, I didn't squat DL or row for like 4 months.
I thought anterior pelvic tilt was the culprit, so i started doing glute birdges on a daily as well as stretching my quad/hip flexor.
It helped for a while but at some points came back when squatting.
For the last couple of months getting back into training, I've invested in a pair of weight lifting shoes to help me keep more upright in the squat. This has helped me tons but I have yet once experienced a dull pain in my lower back after a night of bad sleep and not doing my mobility work (which includes hip rotation etc.)

So according to my experience: Try getting into a more upright position in squats by doing ankle dorsiflexion exercises. try to incorporate hip mobility drills. Also practice core bracing. And to get more load of the back, make sure your glutes and hams are working in the squat and DL, aswell as bent over rows, if you do those.

CAN that photoshop be anymore obvious

>was able to finish the workout including the rest of the squats
you should have stopped you fucking moron

When you see destiny on Veeky Forums
Mate
maate
she a ho

>probably just pulled a muscle
>going to doctor for this

WAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAH I PULLED A MUSCLE DOING SQUATS WAAAH I PULLED A MUSCLE DOING DEADLIFTS!!! ITS TRUE THEY'RE MEME EXERCISES WAAAAAAAH MY BACK HURTS WAAAAAAAAH MY FORM WAS PERFECT THOUGH???

Man normies and dyels are such a waste of space and resources

hnnnnnngggggg

you might have strained a muscle
apply heat with warm towel and alternate with ice pack wrapped with towel

no gymming for at least 2 weeks for recovery

>strained lowerback
>adviced to not train bodyparts that arent injured

Get out of here you goddamn motherfucking insufferable dyel

Man i fucking hate this board so much

im starting to think she's including her >labia on purpose now tbqh

Can you cunts stop posting pics of these fucking rigs, I literally need to jack off everytime I see shit like this, it's too much, fuck off

wew calm down family

Yes I am going to the doctor for this, to make sure it's not something worse like a herniated disc or whatever. This is the same advice I've seen time and again

Sparrow is actually right, ripptoe himself advises to lay off other work for two weeks while rehabbing.