What happened to this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RG-d7T0COPs
youtube.com/watch?v=rdA-siYhGz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gf most likely

Get out of here, Dupermang

did he ever come back after this?

he gave out his trip password a few days after this. only time I have seen his trip posted after was some user shitposting, not the real mong. RIP mongoloid, you were a great trip, could have been the best but we'll never know now

>gf
kek

nobody wants him back, literally the worst trip that Veeky Forums has ever had, there's the odd faggot who proclaims themselves the new king of Veeky Forums every once in a while, but they don't have either the staying power or the memeability that the mong did

you know, the very worst thing about it all is that he just needed a fucking hug, the man clearly had some issues that he was working through, and probably still is

if you have a sociopath like mong little things like this don't even slow you down

we got to witness so much more mong after this and i only once saw him address how btfo he regularly got, he memorably called some guy weak, and the guy posted a video of him squatting mongs max diddly for reps

he didnt give out his password, he screenshotted his post with his password in the name section because retard, but still that didn't stop him, it was hilarious posting as the mong for a few days, and if my memory is good, this is his old trip,and still he came back, like a nasty fungal infection we just couldn't seem to get rid of him

the stream of bile directed towards him probably caught up to him eventually, and he must have realised that he was never going to get the validation he desired here

youtube.com/watch?v=RG-d7T0COPs

He is streaming league of legends.

Don't tell me you didn't know yet? Lol

link?

thexone342
is his twitch user name.

He uses a face cam too, it's hilarious.

>silver league

he got a gf went to school for computer engineering and graduated from this destitute corner of the internet

wow you guys were super asshole to him. I can understand why he wrote what he wrote, because of you, internet bullies. now wonder he left. everyone leaves fit.

I'd rather have Adie back than Supermong.

>tfw your OC of Supermong gets posted from time to time by homosexual fitness gurus on an anime imageboard.

His sis was hot

>mongoloid
>you were a great trip
wut are you smoking, and can i have some?

Snap city

Now he works in the sewers boiling human waste to make it potable.

>two pair

Must be true.

That guy he's arguing with at the start sounds like a bitch though. What the fuck does he expect someone who looks like Mong to do anyway? That's all he can do.

I still miss him.

> Being on a board of anonymous people.
> Needing to be recognized for drawing a shitty picture

"T-this is mine."
> "You're anonymous though."
"Yeah but it's mine, so notice me."
> Still anonymous.

You should socialize with people outside more.

I didn't draw that pic of Supermong. I'm just saying in general. Go to bed and get a real job, Supermong.

I miss him
he got a lot of shit, but he was kind of an unlikable guy also
I miss his autistic multi paragraph responses

This reminds me of a Veeky Forums version of that tool song where its just a recording of someguy talking shit to maynard the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=rdA-siYhGz4

repeating repeating digits. nice user, i laik u