Shoulders thread. Post them shoulders boys! Big, broad, strong delts...

Shoulders thread. Post them shoulders boys! Big, broad, strong delts. Preferably before and after photos so we can admire your progress. Feel free to include your shoulder routines. Bonus points for well developed rear delts!

I've always hit my shoulders super hard since I have a very narrow frame and am trying to not look like a natural cuck

My go-to is a few sets of standing OHP, then seated (with dumbbells) then various types of lat raises, I find that these get both the anterior and posterior deltoid pretty well
A trick for posterior delts is to basically do that "flying" motion while bent over (I like to get down on a bench), very slowly with low weight so you can put all the work into your shoulders instead of other stuff

pics?

Is it bad if I work my shoulders every time I workout? I really hate my shoulders

I just hit one plate standing OHP for reps. does this mean I look decent?

If you're on roids go ahead
Îf not Hit them every other day or 2x a week

Remember, shoulders respond best to volume.

really? this is good to know. can you provide some sources?

Need followup

How much volume? Ohp and two accessory exercises?

You sonofabotch
You put the quint in squint

well don't just be a cuck, link me a source! and kek lick my pussy

what a waste

as if numbers mean anything

>canonball delts
>roiding for this
>kys

What a wasted get.

DELETE THIS

reminder, skip traps, go hard on shoulders for maximum aesthetics. never do shrugs.

I'm 20" untrained. What's my natty potential?

DELET

This. But don't skip neck oterwise you'll look like a dweeb

>reminder, skip traps, go hard on shoulders for maximum aesthetics. never do shrugs.
>skip traps
>mfw not lats
>posts flying squirrel
>"how do I carry all these watermulnz?"
Oversized lats are disgusting every time. Big defined traps are insanely sexy if you dont have shit tier joe rogan genetics.

Am I going to make it doc?

here is ur attention u faggot. thats a great physique. Im jelly. you put on another 20lbs of lean muscle and you will enter monster mode. work on those traps.

yes, you have been blessed by the gods

I've posted because he said no traps is the key, and my traps are definitely lacking so I'm not sure to skip or not to skip. Anyway thanks for your input breh
Thank you mane

you could prolly go for some more traps for a more "powerful" look, shoulders are wide/big enough for that

What are good neck exercises without training traps?

neck ups

rope hands

ERASE

UNDO

So I can't do OHP because of TOS (Thoracic Outlet Syndrome)

Is there an exercises or multiple exercises I can substitute for that to make my shoulders stronger?

nice

muscular nazi/blade runner chic

underground gym

I've got some pretty wide shoulders

inject your shoulders with short ester steroids they'll start swelling and knotting and you'll look broader

Not aesthetic at all

aint it all about wide shoulders narrow waist?

no and face 4/10

yes, and also im solid 6/10, just not posting upclose you jealous fag

wow solid 6/10
that would get you 4/10 pussy
also your chest is horrible with your ugly knees

Jokes on you since I dont get any pussy at all nowadays.
I also know youre baiting but I have nothing better to do than to respond to your shit quality bait

what kind of home gym equipment u got going there?

everlast ev 220 weight bench(transforms into squat rack, has lat pulldown/tricep extension tower, leg curl/extension apparatus) Very similar to pic related
Adjustable dumbbells
and shitty 30mmBar which serves its purpose so far

sorry, its 440b not 220,
pic related just without the lat tower

>tfw narrow shoulders

A fate worse than death, honestly.

CANCEL

Saw this guy from a CBT thread, mirin shoulder progress, we all gonna make it breh

OHP all day erryday

looking thick bro

You already made it by being born u faggot. Those are some sick insertions. I would kill someone for those genetics.

Who on earth care about knees?

for me you get an 8/10 for the body.

n.. no-homo

he gonna give birth with those hips?

thanks guys, maybe ill cut someday to get em abs n veins

too bad ur ugly :/

Thanks mang
I'm not actually, just staying user

Good work breh! How tall are you?

Dat 33 inch waist

Fell for the obliques meme