Tfw ate steak earlier for the first time in a year

>tfw ate steak earlier for the first time in a year
>tfw an hour after I ate the steak my testosterone levels increased drastically
>tfw felt more aggressive, stronger and have had harder erections since

Why don't I see steak posted on here more often? It's literally the best gains food I've ever ate and I'll be eating it a lot more frequently from now on since I figured out it increases my test a lot

placebo

No its definitely not placebo, I havent felt this way in a long time

Holy shit you're actually retarded
kill you're self

All saturated fats do. Eat a whole jar of nutbut, like that other guy does

so how do you know it's not placebo

Because I know

This

You don't feel test increases that quickly

Meat is good but that's a fucking placebo bro

Sounds more like you had your first couple whisky drinks you moron. You're describing what whiskey does to men

Do you understand how the placebo effect works?

Yeah obviously I know what placebo is and its not because I didn't expect any of this to happen after eating steak

Dubs AND trips!? What sorcery IS this!?
MOAR dubs!?

Anyway.. there are many substances in red meat that are highly beneficial that you won't find in other kinds of meat, and while they won't necessarily raise test levels, they'll make you feel great. So OP's not wrong, he just isn't getting those effects from test.

This is true but the OP doesn't feel alpha because he ate a steak

MOAR dubs. WTF?

Sure he could. If he's been, say, doing something really dumb like eating Vegan for a while, he might have forgotten what it feels like to be a normal, healthy adult male, and eating a steak snapped him out of it.

hey man its placebo

ur also autistic & a virgin

cheers

Actually no I probably have kids the same age as you son

feeling better after eating food is placebo unless you're literally starving

u sound autistic and about 15 years old max so im guessing the only kids uve got are in the dried tissues under ur desk u turbovirg

this is bait

Full house, player

Then you're fucking pathetic either way

Not true at all. Eating carbs gives you instant glucose, witch feuls your brain. If you ever feel like shit, eat some carbs. Works awesome.
Also, ask anybody with hypoglocemia. They deff know what i mean

>you're actually retarded
Wow, hypocritisy at its finest

>hypocritisy

It's the zinc in red meat. Take 25 mg of zinc each day and you'll hit beast mode.

this