Where the fuck do I go from here? I'm 5'9 165, I shouldn't look this overweight right? What's wrong with me?

Where the fuck do I go from here? I'm 5'9 165, I shouldn't look this overweight right? What's wrong with me?

Have you tried to lift weights?

I want a good starting base. Why the fuck am I so fat at 165 pounds?

You have no muscle. You have a similar body composition to a woman.

Also shave the ISIS beard.

So can I ever make it? Or is my testosterone too low? I've been sitting in a chair doing nothing and eating fast food for five years

Read the sticky retard and do something about it yourself.

AND SHAVE THE FUCKING ISIS BEARD BEFORE I REPORT THIS THREAD TO THE FBI.

so do I cut or bulk

Since you're a fatass eat less. 500cal under your TDEE and lift.

thank you user I won't let you down, in 2 months I'm gonna come back shredded

Cut and do calisthenics.
When your abs become visible you can start going to do gym and building muscle.

>2 months
hahahahaha

try 1 year+

thats a shitty indicator

anyone who has more muscle than a little girl will have "visible" abs at like 20% bf

Lmao, fuck off /fraud/

He is right desu, at least a year until you start looking like a real human bean.

>anyone who has more muscle than a little girl will have "visible" abs at like 20% bf

He doesn't, so visible abs will be under 12% for him.

t. 20% bodyfat guy who thinks he has visible abs

what

it's true

it's just that natties in 99% of cases have the muscle mass of a little girl, and only look "big" when theyre fat because they think fatceps = muscle

Read a book, son.

what did i say that is inaccurate

You sir are a faggot.

You can't compare this fat neckbeard with frauds who might have abs while 20%+

We are talking about him and his fat ass, not about Derek Poundstone and Mariusz Pudzianowski. He will not have visible abs until 12%, maybe not even then.

>it's in the name

butthurt natty btfo

>anyone who has more muscle than a little girl will have "visible" abs at like 20% bf

these are the people giving you advice on Veeky Forums/

comedy gold lel

that is literally entirely true

i just googled "fatass powerlifter" and this came up, and they are above 20% probably

I rest my case, this nigga is one of the dumbest pinheads here.

hello dyel fatass

You forgot MasT

> inb4 I summon him

anyone who lurks fraud knows masT is decent.
He just baits insecure faggots like you.

>visible abs
>then you go to the gym
Nah, there are a lot of people doing street workout that have shitty abs covered in fat, but strong as fuck and doing crazy stuff.

A better indicator would be
>20 bodyweight dips
>10 wide grip dead hang pull ups
>30 second L-sit
>one bent arm lever raise
>gymnastics bridge for reps
Then you know a person is fit enough to safely lift weights and not look like a bitch.

>lift weights
>look like a bitch
OP just join a gym,dont listen to these insecure faggots,even if you can only bench the fucking bar you will progress much faster.
Guys you take advice from,trips on Veeky Forums what is going on in your mind

Doing calisthenics to work on mobility and work your joints out for the beginning is nothing but pure profit for your body.
It's not about progressing faster, but making sure that his skinnyfat ass won't break when trying compound exercises.
Pure bodyweight is much safer for building a foundation, especially for people that led a sedentary lifestyle for years.

> CrossfitJesus
> Crossfit
nigga u cereal???
xDDDDDDD

I am a certified crossfitter in Switzerland, who took part in several Eurasian crossfit competitions.
Come at me, my shoulder replacements are pure stainless steel.

You forgot to tip your fedora

Excuse me kind sir, we do not know the customs of normal people, because we left safety behind.
That being said, I can tip me herniated disk for you.

Im 5'8 170 or 180 and i dont lift but im muscular and dont look like that. Looks like you have high estrogen.

Where?
I live in basel

In Honolulu.

you realize people can do that completely untrained right?

why are dyel shitheads like you even allowed here?

>tripfag

oh right, enjoy your (you)

People can do that, and they actually do that.
I don't see any issue with that.
I'm just saying that a skinnyfat guy like OP should just start off with bodyweight and get comfortable with his own body first and foremost.
Most people like him end up herniating disks and injuring themselves left and right, so ye know... just a heads up.

Lose like 20 lbs. Start lifting. Shave and get a haircut. You look ridiculous.

>Where the fuck do I go from here?
as far as your legs can take you
do your fucking cardio